SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he ever sold his laptop or bought a plane ticket...as his emails were at the usual time that he would send them and it would be past a internet cafe's time that it would be open. If that makes sense... I think he got lazy and wanted the money to come to him instead of him getting off his lazy ass. Does that make any kind of sense?

Confused

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe, it's quite possible. Perhaps the comment about him wearing his mother's dress will get him moving. My excuse to him as to why I cannot send him the money is that the EFCC is watching money transfers into the country right now and so that is why I cannot send money into Nigeria.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still might love his mother though Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All he said is Mom didn't want him to travel...nothing about Mommy not wanting him to scam. She could be a good Mom or a scammer herself.

Since he's put the brakes on, if we are going to pursue him, let Charles totally lose control.

Charles knows about the other account that our lad was trying to use to screw him. Now it's payback time. He helps us by join TWAT or something to collect their BIG MONEY or Charles hires the G0m3rb0yz.

Living with Mom and going to school explains some of the unusual thing we saw such as having the internet at home, his own laptop, or the fairly passable English.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll see what we can get him to do. In the meantime, perhaps we need to keep screwing with him but get some other lads whose scripts we can poison. I'm willing to keep at this until we get one to bite.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a follow up email. I didn't want to interrupt a safari, but if he is gonna stay home, I still want a piece of "Mama's Boy"

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, let's just work on keeping him busy for now, all the magas can keep paying into his old account, no matter what he says about any new account. We'll just keep turing to those over to Alan.

Anyone else think that maybe mom found out and tore him a new one when she figured out he was out scamming?

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either that or she wants a piece.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what the little fucker just sent me:

Quote:
I need money also.and i will never spit on your face either spit on
charles face.I need my share also.They send western union in cotonou
alos.He could send your share from cotonou also.Moreover how come you
know about cotonou?I can come to contonu if he want..He not far from
my house.it just a 2 hours Journey.

Why do mr chales want to meet me in person?. think our relationship is
better this way until we have build enough trust in each other..That
mean if he can send me my art of the money through western union and i
recievded it then i can trust him with my whole heart just the wasi
trusted you.

Let him send me western union from cotonou. and send your too.

I await to read from you soon.

I haven't replied as I don't know what to say..

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character sent him an email telling him she had received another check for $5,000 and is awaiting instructions.

I wonder if mommy is providing him the other bank account #s?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ grlnxtdr681 - Apparently Mom only busted his travel plans (if there were any) not his desire to scam.

I still say to have Charles tell him he knows about the other account. I dying to hear his answer to that.

Could it be this lad is REALLY young, instead of college he's in high school?

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)

Last edited by ernieh1969 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him we can send it to Cotonou. It's not what I had in mind but if it's ok with everyone else, we can do that. They don't care much for Nigerians there either but we can hope that he at least spends the night on a park bench or in jail.

I could always get Marvinator to whip up a nice fake bank deposit slip.

My main thing is telling him that the EFCC is watching all money coming into Nigeria so they can finally catch some fraudstars. I also tell him I'm wanted by them, so that gives me the excuse not to come to Lagos.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA Sounds like the best bet.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this:

Quote:
u talk to Charles about u come to cotonou ok? i think cuz EFCC watch Western Union and he not want be busted ok? do that make sense to u? i dont understand ur issue with trust. u say u not trust me at first, but what happen? i send u magas and teach u new format. maga fall for format and sends monies. u say u dont trust charles with bank account but what happened there? he keep u update on how much monies in account and when to pick up monies. if he bad guy and not to be trust, he would not tell u how much monies in account. he not tell u when to pick up moniers. he also send monies WU to u and that way u get bust by EFCC? do this make any sense to u broda? if charles such bad guy and not to be trust, why he want to teach u god thigs? he want to met u in perswon to teach u more god things and to celebrate victory with him. does that not make sense? i dont want be men here, but get off ur mammas nipples and be a man. my monies i want ok? i cant send no more check til i get my monies!!!! u want more monies, i want more monies and in order for format to work, there has to be more check to send to magas. what if that guy magnum want another check? what u tell them then? i tell u need to talk to charles ok? u tell him u sorry for no trust him ok broda?

talk to you soon

Is that ok?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect. Now I wait for his apology.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little sh*t is still at it. I tried to play father figure (since he already thinks I know the checks a fake). I sent him
Quote:
The transfer is all set! As soon as the bank opens you will have $20,000 in you hands. What are you going to do with that money?
I never did ask you, what is your real name and what do you really do?

His reply
Quote:
I would have been happy if you could send $10,000 into that account.And send $5000 through western union.And take the remaining $5000.What do you think?

I will be happy then and i will give you all my whole information and my real name and build up our relatiosnhip.

I await to read from you soon.

Too bad it is too late to change the transfer instructions. Razz

Quote:
Dude!

The check was for $25,000! I already took my $5000 like you said. Are
you on drugs - don't you remember?

Why do you need part of the money sent Western Union? Just go to the
account and take it all out tomorrow!

Something is wrong and you are not telling me everything. WHAT IS
GOING ON! I WANT TO KNOW NOW. If you've done something stupid, you
have put both of us at risk.

I'm frustrated with this little turd. Time to let loose on him.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, Cotonou doesn't seem to be such a bad trip for him, it's only two hours according to him and it's over a border, so it counts for a pith helmet. I guess he can get mommy's permission for that. Now bad things could happen there since he probably doesn't speak French very well, and when that happens, that's his punishment for trying to screw his oga over.

The lad in my signature, who I am still baiting, has been there and is not a fan. I am also considering Lome, which is a bit further away.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from the lad.
He wants me to either deposit the check and send it to a bank account, or send it WU.
What should I tell him?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.you will recieve your next check soon.As soon as you recieved kindly alert me and listen to instuctions.Because there will be a change of account where the company fund will be transfer too.Proper update will be given to you as soon as your alert us that you have recieved the check.

Thank you for your anticipation

I might have to pay the cash into the bank then wait for instruction.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't gotten a reply yet to the email that I sent him. I wonder if by Mother he means another scammer telling him it's not a good idea to go? And the other scammer told him Cotonou or Ghana to make sure that the fake money is real? Or could I just be paranoid about the perfect bait gone wrong? Confused

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett wrote:
I received an email from the lad.
He wants me to either deposit the check and send it to a bank account, or send it WU.
What should I tell him?

Which bank account, the one SSA has or his other one? If he already sent you the account that SSA has, tell him you put it in that account. If he sent you his lad one, tell him that there were troubles putting the money in and if he has another account to put it in? If he sends the SSA sccount, then everything should go through the second time. If he sends you another lad account, kindly send to 4l4n to kill.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm frustrated with this little turd. Time to let C4mmi3 Wh1t3 loose on him

What could go wrong to set Cammy off? Got any suggestions?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His response to my mild slap....

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.I am not on drugs.Is just the the onwer of the account in china in not arround for now.And there is way i can get this money till month end.And i need more to print more checks so i can send to you and we can have enough money.I am not hiding anything from you Dude and i will do anything to make the transaction safe for both of Us.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not hiding anything from you Dude

does that exclude trying to have the cheques paid into another account I wonder Twisted Evil

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just emailed me again
Quote:
I have a friend in china that i am using him account to collect all the money.But that friend of mine is not around for now.I am located in Nigeria.

I am big but not a big man,I found you interesting that why i want to use my brother account,So i will always have my money.

I am a loyal man base in Nigeria.So i think you know what i mean by when i say you should send western union,so i can print more check and send to you and we can have more money.

I await to read from you.My real name is *****

Regards,

Hmmm....the plot thickens.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic