SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to email him one more time. I told him I was stressed from all the traveling, and hope we can be friends.

P didn't mention it in her email, but her prostetic leg was stolen. She believes the thief took it thinking it was where she had stashed her cash. Evil or Very Mad

B and P are planning to travel back to Lagos on the same plane. I do hope B's health holds up. She's been a little under the weather at the camp. Wink

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I referred him to another character while he waits on the bank transfer that will never come. I had to slowly break it to him that I wanted naked picture of him. puke So the character finally just full on hit on the lad and told him that Paula told him that he was gay. I'm sure it's another parting slap that he'll enjoy.

Hopefully Alan has worked his magic on the lad's account so we can start all over again.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied for days now so I guess he is too busy with painting or he is on safari.

I doubt either as he is a lazy pieice of shit.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am emailing him about once a week, he hasn't given up on me but he isn't going to much trouble for me Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Hello sweety,
How u doing.....i miss tlking to u were have u been im just lonely with nobody to tlk to i wish to hear from u soon
Chris

I do hope he is telling the truth Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
VeeTeeScammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent an email with my main bait character. Said character is a guy. Razz Let's see how this turns out. xD
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going round and round why the bank payment slip (renamed .jpg file) can't be opened on his end. Right now I'm trying to help him debug his computer and figure out what OS he's on. Once he gets tired of that, there will be a problem with the bank and we'll have to start all over again.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got him to cough up a second bank account, off to Alan. Meanwhile, I slapped him for lying to my other character who wants nude pictures. He will go gay, for the right price.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails from the lad over two days. He's claiming to be in the UK now.

Email #1 from Lad:
Quote:
Hello Me
How u doing......Hope u found ur missing leg and hope u got home safety well im with my son and hes getting better...i thanks God fo that,i trusted u and u failed me but God didnt so have fun and i hope u fine your man bye
Lad....

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Lad,
I'm not doing well at all. No, my prosthetic leg is gone for good. I will need to have a new one manufactured when I return to the States.
B was taken to the hospital upon landing in Lagos. We are still here. I've not been able to reach her, and I have her money and my money here. I don't know what to do. I'm staying at a hotel here, and I don't know anyone. I'm thankful that M1ke is doing well, and that you are too. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do? I don't want to leave B here sick, and alone. Also, I have her money. If you have any ideas, please email me.
Me

Email #2 from Lad received today:
Quote:
Hello
well i dont no.....anything u like u can do ok i in the uk now looking for money to get my son out of were he is now so wht ever u like u can do i will advise u to go back home ok
Lad...

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a minute -- he's in the UK trying to get his son out of a Nigerian hospital?? Confused What did I miss?

And that prosthesis is going to cost you a bundle. An above-knee prosthesis is anywhere from $20,000 to $50,000 for the definitive model.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,
The lad earlier claimed to have found the money for his son, and his son was now doing well - no thanks to me. This is the first I've heard of him traveling to the UK. I think he's scared I'll hunt for him as I'm in Lagos with B. Twisted Evil

I told him in a previous email that a replacement would cost over $40,000 and he still told me even though I'd left Yankuri that whoever stole it would return it to me. Rolling Eyes

B & I are examining our options to see if we can get him chasing the money again.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been ignoring him but still get the occasional email from him, I found this one quite amusing

Quote:
Hello my love,
How u doing hope things r going fine with u well i missed u so day and wish to hear from u soon..the man u intro to me (mr howard).. is really making things very slow and i dont like that,i have a bussiness that i will like u to help me out with it. i really miss u my love and hoping to hear from u soon..
Chris....

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, H0ward is making things slow, but of course, it's the lad's fault he can't give me a proper bank account to transfer the money to. I only hope he will break down so we can go to WU, get chopped, go the secure route, have problems, then back to bank accounts again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile, yet another male character is hitting on him and he is not happy. Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Chris you lovely sweet man,

My friend has been away so I haven't been able to get on the computer for a few days so I have really missed you.

I dont know what the problem is with Howard, I will give him a call and see what is going on.

Last time I spoke with him he told me he was buying a few of your paintings and as far as I knew he had already payed for them, I know he told me he was going to about a week or so, normally when he says that the paintings are in by now, I thought there must have been some delay in teh delivery.

I know he is looking forward to them so perhaps you should work out if the problem it at your end.

I will have a talk to Howard anyway and see if we can sort this out

By my dear

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he is falling in love, my charactor has written to him about 5 times in a month Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello sweety,
im happy to hear from u i miss u so much and cant wait to hold u,kiss and spend the rest of my life with you....well mr howard has not payed for the painting and my manager things im lieing to him about it.....the paintings has been packaged and waiting for him to send he's address and the bank slipt to show that he has payed for the paintings thats all..My love i wish we could tlk more bcos im really missing u.....
Chris....

I will slow down the love angle to drag it out a little more but for now, I will be ignoring him for a while Wink

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How does the song go? "Waiting on a train that never comes?" Laughing

Lad is still getting worked over by both my characters and he is not happy. In fact, he is frustrated and is ready to use WU. I smell a dolla chop coming.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Scamalot
I have held of on my reply for the moment wondering if there is anything I can tell the lad for you.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

Quote:
My sweetwonderful man,

I think it may be too early to say we should spend the rest of our lives together but I really do like you, I dont know that I have ever met a man like you but I would sure like to meet you soon if we keep going the way we are.

I have spoken to Howwie and he tells me you are causing some delays, he told me there is a problem at your end but didn't explain what it was, I do hope you work this out soon because I think it will be a great bussiness for the both of you.

My friend who's computer I use said to say hi, I have told her all about you and she cant believe I have found somebody as wonderful as you are.

We might have to prove her wrong hey Wink

I really need to go now

Sweet Kisses
xxxxxx

I dont mind at all if you need it modified to suit your bait, just let me know soonest and I will send it off, dont want to keep the good lad waiting too long to hear from me Wink

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's twigged on me I think. Or my character is to high maintenance.
I've little to report. I might start afresh. I'm pursuing one last avenue to tweak his interest.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have already pretty much run the course with him with one character, Howard is still trying so hard to get the money to the lad but silly bank accounts just won't accept the money. Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone getting fast responses from him? He was hot to trot a while back.
I gather the slowing in posts in this thread may be a reflection in his in-activity.
In which case you all deserve beers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still ready to pose for pictures, nude, for another man no less. However, he insists on the money first so I told him he was a tease. You can tell his temper is really short by the terse, two sentence emails my character gets. However, Howard is still trying so hard.

Does anyone have the link to make some fake Moneygrams? I think I'm going to try the wrong name modality on him for a bit.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't think you want the paintings and he is saying it is all your fault that the business has not concluded.

Quote:
Hello sweety,
How u doing i was so happy to see ur mail......i hope things r going well with u, ask for me things r a little okay for me..Well ur friend mr howard is not ready to buy anything from me bcos he hasnt pay for it yet and my manager thinks im lieing to him about it..so u can see that is not for me but him(Howard)..i told him to pay the money to my manager but he has not done it yet ...and i have packaged the paintings for him..i missed u and hope we could tlk more well see u soon.and plz tlk to him if he doesnt want the paintings he should let me no..
Take care of urself okay my love...
Chris

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad told my character he's in the USA now, and I should go home.
I sent him this email today:

Quote:
Hello Chris,
I'm still in Lagos. I rented a suite in a hotel called "T H B S" . I've not been feeling well, and B disappeared on me. So, I'm here all alone for now. I want to go back to the states, but it's hard to travel now with my artificial leg being gone. I have to use crutches or a wheel chair. Sad

Do you know of a reputable tourist guide that could show me around Lagos, and also be able to assist me in my wheelchair? I would pay him well, but want to make sure he's honest and a good guide.
I'd like to see some of the sites before I leave here.
I'm still missing you.
Love,
P

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry: You need to slap him somehow. Let him know that H0ward has been trying to get the payment through but it isn't his fault it won't happen. I've pretty much finished with him but I'll keep dragging it out as long as he wants to play.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You folks all ROCK! clapping

If anybody wants to try again, or if you want to get in on the action, "chriswithsmile" is still on 50Star Dating. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same email address?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic