SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Transfer Faking: EFCC agent needed, apply within

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any advice on chopping this lad's dolla? I'm pretty new at this, and what started as a straight bait has turned into me basically trying to improv an entire script.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147293

I run a chopper service on the side.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it. I'll use that in a bit; I just sent him the "I don't know what's going on, everything looks fine on this end" e-mail. I'll wait till tomorrow, and then tell him that I got a thank-you e-mail from one of your choppa accounts, and is that the actual owner of the account?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually wait a little bit until I get an email from them asking what is going on with the payment. I then tell him that his secretary Mr. 3meka contacted me and told me to send it to a different account. When he complains, I reply and then cc one of the chopper accounts in. The email basically tells him "Hey, I sent your representative the money and I want to know what the problem is".

He'll then think another lad hacked his box or somehow got hold of his victim and stole his money. It really, really pisses them off. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. It'll be a bit for that, then. I'm going to string him through a bunch of steps to cancel his deposit at the first bank before I make another deposit at the second one.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'm going to tell him this transaction went through just fine, and that his associate's already contacted me. I don't want to deny him bank transfers multiple times if I can help it. May as well chop him here; I look less suspicious that way. So far, he's been totally trusting of me; I want to keep it that way.

Closed lad accounts x4

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double-post to add that I think he's perfectly set up for a dolla chop, given his latest e-mail:

Fr@nk the Mugu wrote:
Attn:Nigel Hicks,

Do this right now,cancell the money and send it back to this new account as soon as possible.If it will even take some time there is no ploblem about that.Redraw the money now from the first account. The owner of the first account is a thieve i don't belive him because the company said that the first account owner can steal the money that he have steal so many times to people who use his account. I don't know any Body called Mr.Emaka,how did he get your contact?All this are thieves who are montering our business .Stop anything you are doing with him.I don't know him and Ms.Mary Nick Morgan don't know him too.So who is he now.Have i introduce anybody to you.
I want you to do this for me now.Fellow my instruction and cancell the money that you pay to the first account and send it to this new account.Use this new account

Thank you,
Barrister Frank Mensah,Gateway Insurance Company.

Too bad I can't withdraw that money...it's already been drained. Maybe he can help me apply for the insurance proceeds.

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x4

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad will have a fit when he finds out that he squandered over half a mil Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep him sweating through the weekend, let Sir Scamalot do his thing, and then on Monday I'll start getting them through the paperwork to apply for the insurance proceeds.

The insurance company will cover everything, thankfully. But they're going to require that the money be signed for in person this time so that no future mishaps occur.

He's in Tema, Ghana, by his IP....wonder if he'll meet me in Lagos to make the exchange?

Closed lad accounts x4

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Lads tend not to work weekends-i'd leave him sweating till Monday evening. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

He's been filling up the ol' inbox pretty fast for taking the weekend off. He must think that losing half a million is a special occassion.

Insurance companies don't work weekends, though. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x4

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll get to him tomorrow, been out fishing all day.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's a little panicked:

Frank the Mugu wrote:
This is the last time i am telling you to redraw the money.Ms Morgan don't know any one like Mr.Emaka i have told you.Don't be stupid and listen to me very well.No body get any money for Ms.Morgan.Why not listen to me.Mr.Emaka is not my assistant.

N1gel's not too happy about being called stupid:

N1gel wrote:
I cannot withdraw the money. The account has been drained. Someone already took the money out of the account. There is no money for me to withdraw. Mr. Emeka contacted me after I made the transfer and told me that he had received the money. He e-mailed me from the following address: ********@googlemail.com

I did not give Mr. Emeka any contact information prior to putting the money in the bank; I do not know how he got that information. I cannot get the money back from the bank, though, because it is gone, it has already been taken.

The insurance company is open tomorrow and I will file a claim with them once they open. Once they pay on their claim, I can pass that money on to Ms. Morgan.

Do not call me an idiot, sir. You may be an attorney, but I know far more about banking than you ever will. Mr. Emeka, whoever he was, got that account information from someone on your side of the transaction. I do not give that information out to anyone except Ms. Palm, and she is trustworthy above all else. Do not blame me for your incompetence in this.

The insurance company is going to be hell to go through, and I am going to have to bend over backward to get Ms. Morgan's money for her. Which I will do, because I think the fault here lies not with Ms. Morgan, but with you. Ms. Morgan doesn't deserve to lose half a million dollars because of your incompetence.

Call me stupid again, however, and I will inform Ms. Morgan that I am terminating my relationship with your office. I do not have the time to be ridiculed simply because her attorney can't respect confidentiality procedures.

You may inform Ms. Morgan that she will still be paid. But if you dare to call me names again, you may also inform Ms. Morgan that the only way she will be paid is by not dealing with your office any longer. I do not trust you, sir. Ms. Morgan has proven her authenticity to me, but you have not. I do not know that you are not working in collaboration with Mr. Emeka to steal her money. If you want to continue dealing with me, stop calling me names and start working towards a solution.

Good day, sir.

EDIT: Masked as per request

Closed lad accounts x4

Last edited by Bobtheelephant on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you mask or remove the email address please? Thanks.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right...sorry bout that

Closed lad accounts x4

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, just don't want some angry lad googling the address and tracing it back here.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He forwarded me your e-mail, complete with attachment:

Frank the Mugu wrote:
Check thisthat i have forwarded to you .give me the number of Mr.Emaka so that i will get him arrested.I don't have any assistant.

Then, in response to my long e-mail above, he was somewhat terse. I have included the subject line as it is half of the message:
Frank the Mugu wrote:
SUBJECT: You are a lair if is true then send the payment slip of the first account that you pay the money.
Dear N1gel H1cks,
You can do what ever you want to do.Send the payment slip of the first account.

Isn't that inspiring? It's as though Mr. Rogers himself came down from heaven to try to scam me. I can do whatever I want to do. Lovely.
N1gel wrote:
Mr. Mens@h:
Attached is the payment slip. However, after being called an idiot and a liar, I wish to have no further dealings with your office. I believe you are attempting to defraud Ms. M0rgan of her money, and will no doubt do it again should I go through you to pay the insurance.

Mr. 3meka responded to me after I made the payment. He told me he was your assistant and that everything had gone through smoothly. I have no further contact information from him.

I will be contacting Ms. M0rgan to arrange for her insurance proceeds to be paid to her. Your place in this transaction is concluded.
Nigel Hicks
Credit Union National Trust

And then to his client, Ms. Morgan. The silly barrister's corrupt!
N1gel wrote:
Ms. Morgan:
I have reviewed the account details, and I have been in communication with your attorney Mr. Mensah. Mr. Mensah has, I believed, defrauded you of your opening payment. After I made the payment, I was contacted by a Mr. Emeka, who claimed to be Mr. Mensah's assistant, and who told me that he had withdrawn the money. I have already reported Mr. Mensah's information to the EFCC, and they assure me that they will be handling it from there.

Mr. Mensah has denied knowing Mr. Emeka, but somehow Mr. Emeka got the money out of the account.

I don't want you to worry. Everything is going to be OK; we are insured for just this purpose. I will apply for the insurance proceeds, and they will pay you in the original amount. It's going to take a little more time, but we are dedicated to make sure you get your money. Simply because Mr. Mensah is a thief does not mean that you cannot get paid your $536,000.

Thank you for your patience and for your time.
Nigel Hicks
Credit Union National Trust

Anyone want to be an EFCC agent to harass Mr. Mens@h while Ms. M0rgan still tries to go for the money?

Closed lad accounts x4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic