SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Cynthia is desperate for attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved an email this morning from Cynthia, in one of my email accounts, You will find her at

Quote:

show details 7:47 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello,with love
My name is Miss Cynthia, i saw your profile today and become interested to know more about you,
Please i want you to send mail to my address so i can send you my picture and tell you more about me,
Wish you the best have a nice day,
thanks yours Cynthia

I checked the IP and it came from 196.207.251.11 Senegal (Dakar)*

Please show her some love Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just fixed a new profile only for her Cool

Closed lad accounts x 2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - Do you think she would mind if a woman pretending to be a man emailed her? I don't know how good I'd be at gender reversal, but would be interesting to find out.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you think they would know eastenders characters ?

BR4dl3Y BR4NN1NGS :X

Closed lad accounts x 2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you think she would mind if a woman pretending to be a man emailed her
Not my question, but dear, you can do it better than a male, I am highly successful as a female character, so much, that I wonder where I learned it, I could have used it when I was 18 Wink at this age there's no advantage for me anymore Laughing only when baiting Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I join in on this one also. I have several from Yoshkar-Ola that are in the early/boring 1st script stage.

She'll get plenty of loving from me. Twisted Evil

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Scarlett, I am sure she could use your loving Wink

I wouldn't mind betting she would be up for some lesbian action as well, I might try that myself Laughing

Seeing as there are a few having a go, I will post the details at Scamwarners and obscure the addie here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^btw murray, what site did she come from?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No site, it just turned up on one of my email addies that I have never used for a dating site, makes it easy to bait as you can tell her you have a profile at any site you like Wink

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cool, this is going to be fun. Will post a pic as soon as I get one. Thanks. Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Would you think they would know eastenders characters ?

BR4dl3Y BR4NN1NGS :X

Don Vito, I dont know who that is if it helps, but who knows what lads get up to in their non scamming time

Edit, my line is now in as a lesbian, lets see if she is up for it Laughing

Quote:
Hello Cynthia,

I am so happy that you have gotten in touch with me, I have had a profile at pinkcupid.com for a while now and so far I have not had any interest so I am so happy that you have seen it and like what you see.

Seeing as you have already seen my profile you have already seen my photos and know a bit about me so now it is your turn to tell all about yourself.

There are so many things I would like to now from u, do you strap on, do you like penis shaped dildos and how much do you like licking ass, some girls like different things, as you would have seen I like the feminine girls and prefer them black so I am hoping you fit the bill.

I am really looking forward to this so please get back to me with all of your details.

Regards

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply from Cynthia and obviously not paying attention

Quote:
My Dearest Love xxxxx
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss cynthia D0uge from Liberia in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Mr Joseph D0uge was the managing director of D0uge industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state ( Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am a live today now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal in west africa where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolorance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture, which i will like to see yours as well.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Thanks
Miss cynthia doge

And here are some photos of the poor dear, doing it tough, hidden away and in fear of her life Laughing

Here is my reply, no point in going to too much trouble just yet Wink

Quote:
Hi Cynthia,

Those are some wonderful photos, you are so attractive,

I am very glad that you have decided to reply but please, you know so much about me already from my profile.

Please tell me more about yourself

Regards
xxxxx

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't even read this myself yet but I am sure it is typical script, I am in trouble, ring the reverand and he will call me so we can talk about how you are going to send me money, yadda yadda

Quote:
My Dearest Sweet Darling

I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail .
How are you today? How was your night, hope fine? Mine is a little bit hot over here today in Dakar Senegal. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father Greg Odou, who is the Rev Father of ( St.Mary's Catholic Church) here, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Rev Tel number is ( 00 221-76-297-4442) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, so far this life is concern one man knowledge or idea can never make a real seance or direction until he or her meet the one who have a vision conscience and fear of God in him and higher and matured than him or her in knowledge and divine wisdom , because in life you cannot move forward unless you seek for him that is higher than you in wisdom,knowledge and understanding of this present life i believe by the fear of God and his divine conscience that is in you the i entrust my hope and my future in your care i know that God will use you to make a way for me remember being white or black doesn't matter but one good turn deserve another be a light for others for them to see through you. this is the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English.
Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
CYNTHIA

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ murray - yep i got the same photos and letter today. looks like one rough refugee camp.

Quote:
Hi Cynthia,

I am sorry to hear about your father and your family.

I am glad your are safe.

My hobbies are b4sketweaving and bo4twatching.

Hope to hear from soon.

Your new friend,
xxxxxx

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me three - I received the same email today.

Cyn my dear,
You are going through a very trying time. Your father was a very wise man. Do you have anymore pictures of you?
I'm not sure how I can assist you in your quest to get your inheritance?
E

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I think it is time for Gr3g C0b13 to contact her and see if she's interested in his modeling agency Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ scarlett this is going to be fun 4 of us going at her 4 different ways. Twisted Evil

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our poor girl has been a little neglected by so I have just fired off my next email, totally ignoring what she had to say

Quote:
HI Cynthia,

That is terrible what has happened to your family, I dont know what to say to that but my dog ran away once and I was very upset, I cried for weeks until he came back home all by himself one day.

Cynthia, I really would like to hear about your ideal life partner, what kind of things you like to get up to, do you mind taking turns at being the dominant one, all of my questions you have ignored, please tell me what I need to know so we can get this party started

Regards
xxxxx

I wonder when she will realise that I am a woman Laughing

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's plain to see the poor girls really doing it hard in the refugee camp.

We should all club together and get her out of such an undesirable place, it's obversely doing her no good at all. And she's suffering as a consequence..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
I am highly successful as a female character, so much, that I wonder where I learned it, I could have used it when I was 18 at this age there's no advantage for me anymore only when baiting Twisted Evil

Like yourself Bill, I've had many proposals, in my role as a dejected , lonely female. Wink

But as myself, all I can lay claim to is a couple of divorces Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a coincidence. I just this moment got almost exactly the same letter, only it's from Miss Jenny, who is also in Senegal!

I"m a little puzzled as to how it came to my real email.

Anyone want Miss Jenny?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Miss Cynthia going back to script one, perhaps she thought to try again and get more sympathy next time around, I will try to be more sympathetic, I promise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic