SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is he saying?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
squiggle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've started a few more baits (thank you, shuttle service!), and have received the most bizarre reply!

I got the usual blah blah about needing to contact the bank. So I gave a silly response:

Quote:
Hi,

I'm still not sure why Thomas deposited the money in the UBA bank,
though. I'm sure he mentioned to me that it was doing to be a Swiss
bank account. Any way, that's neither here nor west.

In the current credit crisis, are you sure it's safe to keep such a
large sum of money in an African bank? Iceland just went bankrupt, you
know. It's not long until other banks are affected.

I advise Thomas to invest my monetary assets in gold.

I think Thomas was the name of the deceased. Laughing

Anyways, my pet didn't like that.

Quote:
THANK YOU VARY MUCH OF YOUR, YOU NOT TO TILK THE MONEY, I WILL LET THE BANK KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THIS MONEY OK,I CAN NOT FOST YOU TO TILK YOUR MONEY OK,

BYE

Shocked
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THANK YOU VARY MUCH OF YOUR, YOU NOT TO TILK THE MONEY, I WILL LET THE BANK KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THIS MONEY OK,I CAN NOT FOST YOU TO TILK YOUR MONEY OK,

Is.....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE MONEY? I'LL LET THE BANK KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANT THE MONEY OKAY? I CAN'T FORCE YOU TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, OKAY?

Time to back down just a little, tell him that by all means you would like the money, you just would have preferred it in a safer form.

Lads like to feel they are in control, so let him wrest a bit of that control back. You can hurt him more in the long run.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

This doesn't seem to be pidgin? Whatever it is, it's interesting. Seems to me he's saying something like:

Thank you for (your time/interest). You are not going to get the money (perhaps because of your doubts). I will tell the bank you do not want the money. I cannot force you to take your money.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're right, it's not pidgin. Just poor English. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I was right on that account. Very Happy

I haven't seen much pidgin, but what I have seen here in the forum looks almost as incomprehensible to me as Middle English. Smile
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd agree, back down to the lad a bit in this case. It will make him think he is in control and you can get him on the hook further. Once he is better hooked you can reel him in.

Many baits are lost from trying to go too far too fast. The great baits you see around here were not build in a day. Jojo, YW and Prof worked long long long and hard hard hard to get that Chad bait, and culled through I am sure literally hundreds if not thousands of lads to get just that special one Smile

Once you back off a bit you can go through his routine and then whammo with the request he transfer things into gold or some other thing like that.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic