SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad is in danger, should I be worried ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems my lad is in trouble

xxxxxxxx,
You need to transfer that money please,
my partners are threatening to kill me.
Take %20 instead of the %10 I offered you.
Please,my wife and children are in serious danger,
please am begging you.
I was told that the other account I gave you
initially has a small problem,so please transfer to this account.

Bank Name: xx
Address: xx
Swift: xx
Account No: xx

Again,please understand my situation,
if I die my family will suffer,
my partners they think you have already transfered the money
into another account,
they can't believe that you have not yet transfered the money.
Please send me the transfer slip,thank you.

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say its just to put the pressure on your side.
They lie as easy as they breath.

my 0.02$

Closed lad accounts x 2
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should you be worried? Ummmm........ nah Laughing Standard lad whinge. Tell him to get a grip and do as you tell him.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if YOU are not in danger then dont worry, there is not a world shortage of lads

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At worst I think he may be in danger of a reprimand or getting "fired" by his superiors, and he's just exaggerating a death punishment to get the money out of you.

I somehow doubt his life is really on the line, instead, he'll be getting 'slapped' by his gang superiors. Just my guess.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to kill the partners before they kill him, then go 60% - 40% Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SP- Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the email addresses of a couple of hitlads who may be willing to kill his associates for a few thousand dollars.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tell him to kill the partners before they kill him, then go 60% - 40%

i like this one, lets see what happens

thanks all

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome suggestion, SP. Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only been watching you guys for a week, but don't they work alone? And don't they have so many going at once that they wouldn't really care if one falls apart? In which case, the superiors and the hit would both be part of the script.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kacky - I think SB3 is just trying to give the lad "constructive advice," and maybe annoy him just a little. Laughing
I think he'll get away with it, and get a hearty laugh out of the lad's reply.
Wink

Lads do not always act alone. They do have gangs, and this one may have a boss. If the lad is hooked into sb3's bait good, he won't twig.
He'll keep his vics as long as he thinks there will be a payout. This suggestion by SB3 to kill the guys first is an attempt to get the lad off his script, and onto sb3's. In order to really do anything with the lads, you have to get them off their script, and onto yours. Smile

edited: to add the last paragraph.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O I C - so the OP doesn't really think the lad is in danger, just wants to know how to use this to bring him off-script. I misunderstood the title of the thread.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never believe a single word a lad tells you, they are absolutely incapable of telling the truth.

If they can't defraud you they will lie and lie (read any number of past threads where lads "lose an eye", etc., only to regain it further down the bait/scam). Lads daily catch cancer, change gender, fall in love, literally say anything at all to steal your money - anything at all with no sense of morals or restraint. "Liars" is too weak a word, read this board a while and you come to see just how morally bankrupt and corrupted scam lads are. He's not going to get killed, he may be derided as a small boi, nothing worse.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is most likely using that panicky ploy simply to generate a sense of urgency so the magas will pay quickly.

However it's possible that he really is a lower-level lad who is already in hot water with his oga and is worried about his job. It's more likely he's simply lying, but if he has screwed up some jobs I seriously doubt that he would be in any physical danger, he might just find himself on the streets again, and ostracized by the "big bois" in the business.

Maybe if his bank accounts keep getting shut down the oga will blame the lad for incompetence. This is also a situation where a dolla chopper can really create a rift between a lad and his oga. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not believe the lad is in danger and would not care if he was. It is not our fault if the lad is killed by his gang members.

Most likely it is just a part of the lad's script to get the vic to move and send the funds.

I'd tell him I went to Vegas or Monte Carlo and blew the money trying to double it. Lads LOVE it when you have a vacation with their money Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
he may be derided as a small boi, nothing worse.

Confused

But what if they call him a fool? Shocked

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kacky, Welcome, BTW. Smile

Once you've been around Eater for a while and read a bunch of threads, you'll begin to see that a lot of thread titles are rather tongue-in-cheek. We don't take our lads seriously here - we do take their criminal activities seriously, but not the lads or the problems they tell us they have. For the most part we don't believe a word they write. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ 'tis true. The lad default setting is "LIAR". If my lad wrote to me saying he was in mortal danger I wouldn't believe him, and if it turned out to be true I'd be thrilled.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. And lads are always having so many damn problems! We always have to be the ones to solve them for them! They can't do anything for themselves, and can't pull themselves up with their bootstraps! All they do is bitch and moan and cry about every little thing! And they are so clinging, it's really suffocating sometimes! We tell them what they need to do, and they don't do it, and we have to tell them over and over again!
It's really depressing and hard to tolerate most days! They don't care how all their attitudes are making us feel, either, selfish lads! All they want to do is throw money at their problems, and it's always our money they want to throw! They never listen to reason, and seem to be ungrateful and deaf most of the time! And if they don't start listening to us soon.... Wink Smile

I might laugh myself to death.

Safari Issac to Chad
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to run left.

And let him know that he's not the only one with problems. Thanks to the American financial collapse, your 1408k and 1040E have become worth almost nothing. Why does he whine about little things like that? He can call the police. Sec'y Paulson won't answer your calls. You're the one in hash conditions. Twisted Evil
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you expect them to stay calm when some of you spend their money on foolish things like hookers and booze! Razz
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Never believe a single word a lad tells you, they are absolutely incapable of telling the truth.

I generally agree with this, however, if your lad says he is streded in Chad OR says he is in the Ivory Coast and the IP confirms that statement, OR you get your lad on a web cam, THEN you can believe the lad.

Other than that I agree with manbiteslion! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry kacky, the title was a bit tonge in cheek, i figured most would see my little tease, I am realy not that worried about him
but i have been giving him some major pain

but the lad is in for some fun now, the lads sometimes work in gangs, its hard to pick

Closed lad accounts
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kacky wrote:
...some of you spend their money on foolish things like hookers and booze!

I take extreme offense to the word foolish.

I have a doctor's note explaining that both the drinking and prostitutes were a medical necessity (along with the trip to Las Vegas and 10 night stay at the Mirage.)

You can even ask Mr. T3pill0 - he saw it. I emailed it to him so he wouldn't be so upset that I spent the Western Onion transfer he was expecting. Laughing

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic