SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CO alarms... what to buy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The missus and I are about to move in together and I want to a fit a CO alarm as we are on gas but I dunno what to buy, I have looked on the Corgi site and they have an alarm on there but it doesn't say if it alerts you when the battery is low.... as trivial as it sounds it is one of the most important features.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. that's an elementary feature .. I can't imagine alarms being built without a low battery alarm .. even the $10 ones is my home have that ..

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=corgi+alarms+%22low+battery%22

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought FireAngel monitors

They "peep" just like smoke detectors when the battery is low

I've got one in the kitchen/living area as the boiler is in the utility cupboard just off the room and the kids sometimes sleep there when pals are over.
I have one in my room as its an open coal fire - they can get blocked as produce CO too, and it also shares a chimney with a neighbour who I'm sure never has their flame effect fire checked.

I bought the CO monitors from Tesco. Most big supermarkets in the UK have them next to the fire alarms these days
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use nighthawk in all our rental units. they have always done their job.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Belt and Braces Get a Canary Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a Nighthawk as well, plug in model. Has a nice ear piercing alarm when tested. Shocked

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Nighthawk screamed when a gust of must have blown down the chimney and knocked a cover off our central heater. The boy ran outside with the birdcage and the cats. I forgot what the peak reading was but when I saw it, it had stopped screaming but the reading was still very high with all the doors and windows open.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least the canary will squark when its "battery" is low Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Connie L. Gus, you're using a double redundancy system. the Nighthawk and the bird? Modern technology backed up with the old canary in a cage down the mineshaft system huh?

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad story to report. The bird was sitting on a person's hand and just flopped over and bounced off the ground. She didn't open her wings, and just tumbled over. I tried mouth to beak and moving the wings back and forth with no results. After ten minutes, I went over to the Nighthawk and saw 00 on the display. I think a Nighthawk is better than a bird.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ so, what you are saying is the bird system works only once? Shocked

In all sincerity, sorry for the loss of your bird. Sad Did you check it's battery? Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="ParaNoid]In all sincerity, sorry for the loss of your bird. Did you check it's battery?[/quote]

Oh those bird batteries, they're just so hard to insert. And you have to have them the right way round as well.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are CO alarms mandatory in certain houses/apartments? They aren't required in Australia as far as I know. The nearest I ever came to meeting my Maker was via a blocked chimney and CO poisoning. Luckily the phone rang just as I was about to fall asleep forever and I realised something wasn't right and instinctively opened all the windows and I went outside to breathe a lot of fresh air for a long time. I should have called the ambos but didn't. I just had the worst headache of my life for 24 hours and eventually felt better. It was a VERY close call and the scary part was it wasn't unpleasant at all.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bird did not suffer at all. I miss it but will never have another. This thing was so trusting it lay infertile eggs in my hand. I was doing some work in a heat treating place and got a small dose of cyanide. I understand that the mechanism is similar to CO poisoning. I felt great, absolutely euphoric for 25 minutes. A trip to the hospital was worthless. I remember the 3 day headache. I would not live in a house without a CO meter. I had those stick to the dashboard cards in my cars for a while. I don't think they work.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic