SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange Email from lady claiming to be a romance lad's wife

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's IP is Nigeria and the email IP from his wife is USA. Does anyone know what to make of this?

I was contaced by this lad in Sept. and this is his email to my email reply with more about me:

Quote:
Hello Sus@n,
Thanks so much for tell me more about yourself and i really appreciate that and say good knowing you nad everything about you even though you have not tell me all but i must to thanks and appreciate the little you have tell me about yourself now..All want you are looking for in a man is in me only if you won't mind the Age or Distance from us or where am from. You have a very nice job becos you safe lifes of people as Nurse. Don't you have kids becos you never mention that in your mail telling me about yourself. Why are you divorce with you husband, are you the one that asked for that or you did.....?
Am 26yrs old a student of Polytechnic and also play football becos i love football so much and cherish it so much like food..Am single, never married and has no kid, Life is better much to love and to be loved by someone who cares and know what exactly what love nad relationship means... Becos Love and Relationship is not by mouth or choice or to talk of joke... It a committment between two people that truly feel emotional for each other not by what they will gain from it but what they both want in life and all about serious and long term relationship and happy marriage home...I don't believe in Age or mind Age becos Age is not Love..Age is just a number that counts and it can stop counting one day but love will never fade nor stop, And again Distance please if you truly love and care you won't mind the distance becos they are just miles and it can be close up in a couples of days or hours becos love nad emotional feeling doesn't measure distance... That is to say i don't mind the Distance or Age....I live in Lagos, and am a Citizen of Nigeria cos my Dad and my Mum is from Africa (Nigeria). I school and play football in Nigeria and a student of Business Administration. I deal with all kind of video coverage and photography for source of living and sponsoring myself and junior ones and i travel alot for this becos am just doing for someone now and also to my brothers and sister and also for my education and not to become a liability to anyone or relatives,I wish and pray to God if God can help me and i get a better fund i will go into that business of Video Coverage and Photograhying,becos it better to be useful to yourself and make something out of your life than waiting for family or relatives to come and help, i don't have a family or relative than my brothers and sister.

I had not heard anything from him in almost a month. Today I received an email from a woman claiming that he's her husband and that she lives here in the States. Her IP shows the US:

Quote:
IF YOU DIVORCE TO YOUR HUSBAND IN LOOK FOR THAT TYPE OF MEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN TO INTERNET YOU STILL GOING TO HAVE A BIG TROUBLE I DON'T THINK NONE OF THOSE MEN FROM THE INTERNET THEIR HONEST THIS IS LAD WIFE WHO REPLY I READ YOUR MESSAGE NOT HIM YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SEND HIM ALL KING OF LOVELY MAIL IF YOU WANT BECAUSE AM GOING TO DO THE SAMETHING YOU DID WITH YOUR HUSBAND LAD IS IN NIGERIA NOW HE LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO BRING HIM TO AMERICA MAYBE YOU CAN DO THAT FOR HIM ME FOR WHAT I SEE ON MY EYES NEVER AM LIVING IN AMERICA TO IF IS FOR ME FRANCIS WILL NEVER BE AMERICA I HAVE ALL KIND OF EMAIL OF FRANCIS EVERY TIME I FINE OUT WHAT HIS DOING IN NIGERIA TO SHOW IS NOT GOING TO DO THAT ANYMORE HE GIVE THE PASSWORD TO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND THE MEN IS LADS HE JUST OPEN THAT EMAIL IN LOOK WHAT HAPPEN HOW YOU I THRUST A MEN LIKE THAT EVEN YOU TO ONLY FOR MY SELF I TAKE ALREADY 5 EMAIL FROM LADS IN AM STILL GOING TO TAKE THEM UNTILL I FINISH WITH HIM THE REASON HE GIVE THEM TO ME BECAUSE HE DON'T WANT ME TO LEAVE HIM LOL WHAT KIND THE SHIT IS THAT ANYWAY SUS@N THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL AM A REGISTRY NURSE ALSO I USE TO WORK ST MARY HOSPITAL IN BROOKLYN 1990 I MOVE TO BOSTON CONTINUE WORKING FOR NEWTON WESLEY NURSING HOME AND AM IN FLORIDA MY NAME IS A AM SENDING YOU MY CELL# LAD STORY IS TO MUCH WE NEED TO BECAREFULL WE ALL WOMEN NOT TO GET SUFFER FROM THOSE INTERNET BUSINESS MEN IF YOU CALL ME I WILL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL EVEN MY SELF I NEED SOMEBODY TO TALK TO THANK AGAIN SUS@N GOD BLESS YOU SHE INCLUDED A FLORIDA PHONE #

This is the email I sent to the lady:

Quote:
Dear A,
I had no idea that Lad was married to you. I am so sorry he is causing you this emotional pain. I have not heard from him in a month. He told me he was single, and looking for love. If you've read his emails, then you will know I've not corresponded with him since September. Please feel free to email me back. I am very interested to hear your story. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Did he take money from you? I hope to hear back from you soon.
Take Care,
Sus@n

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run the phone number and see what you can come up with. PM it to me as well and let me see what I can find as well. Do you think this is a victim or someone who is on this?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be a former victim of this lad trying to warn you, but where did she get your addy? If you have RL info on her, warn a moderator and let them check the info, just in case.
But you're right, it's strange

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's another lad trying to chop original lad's dolla. The rambling/bad English is pure Laddish. Play along and wait for the "wife" to ask Sus@n for money, maybe to finance her studies in the US or maybe to pay for a flight home to visit her sick mother.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the fence about her for now. I'm 99.9% sure she is in the US and the town she claims to be in. She gave me a US cell phone # to call her on.

Her english makes me think she is using a language translator.

It never got to the money stage with the lad. He stopped emailing me almost a month ago.
If this is a dollar chop, it's new to me. I will of course play along with this, and see where it goes.

The only personal information she gave me that I didn't post was her cell phone #. I'm waiting for Sir Scam Alot to check it out.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be naive but I can't believe that someone who can barely speak/write English would be working as a registered nurse in the US?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number is a fax line. Confused

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when do lads refer to themselves as lads? I think this is a baiter (maybe not exclusive to eater) who's yanking your chain.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a lot of Nigerians here in the states too. Could these be someone related / attached to your lad?

Being romance, I wonder if she start spinning a sob story how he's taken everything and wants your help because "you know how men are." Or by being here would it be easier for you to get her money she can send to help her "family" or something.

Damn....thanks for getting my paranoia wound up. Smile

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)

Last edited by ernieh1969 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL - I trust your experience and instincts.

I just don't know how this person got into the lad's email account. She attached one of his emails to me and one I had sent him along with her own email. Question
I also visited the dating site, and this lad was online.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL in her wisdom said;
Quote:
Since when do lads refer to themselves as lads? I think this is a baiter (maybe not exclusive to eater) who's yanking your chain.

Yep, I spotted the same thing, I have never heard a lad use the word lad.

I dont see an explaination just yet but something's not adding up, the response to her was good, keep emailing and see what you can find out, perhaps start writing to the lad again as well and see what happens

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a couple of new emails from the "wife" this morning.

Her IP is the same on every email.
Oh, the lad part is me masking his name. They didn't refer to lad in the original emails, it was my bad editing. Embarassed I'll refer to him as F from now on.

Email from Me telling her the phone number didn't work. I also had pm'd F on the dating site. She wasn't happy about that.

Quote:
I tried to phone you, but the number was a fax line? Do you have another phone #?

Her email:
Quote:
sorry my number is 561-584-XXXX if you was need my number to call why you was reply my husband in tall him about is wife you think he don't know what am doing to get peace of his mine he give me the password i was in nigeria i just come back wednesday you better don't call private i don't answer any private call

Email #2 from her today:
Quote:
believe me am fine he is the one who have lot of problems now in that problems will continue until i have my result

i see all the mail you send to F in all the mail F send to you even when you start from 4ppl

My email reply to her:
Quote:
Hello Awife,
I'm glad to hear you are doing okay. What results are you looking to get from him?
I wondered if that was him on the dating site. I didn't realize you were in control of his profile too. I am very upset that a man who is not free would pretend to want a relationship with me. My ex husband cheated on me with other women, that is why we are now divorced. I am angry that F would lie to me, and am thankful you emailed me the truth about him. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic