SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Transfer Faking: EFCC agent needed, apply within

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've got a lad that seems convinced he's going to get a big payout (right now the amount stands at $536,000, that could vary based on Wall Street)

Thing is, with that much cash on the line, he's sending me bank account info instead of requesting WU. I've dutifully sent the account and all his obviously forged docs off to Alan.

Right now he's being processed through the Department of Homeland Security, and he's going to have to wait a couple more days for that to go through.

I really want to make a genuine (looking) attempt to pay this guy. My company has bent over backward, and has even pulled some strings at DHS for him (though he had to re-do all his forms). It'd be absolutely wonderful if he believed to his very soul that I had $536,000 sitting in my hands at my regional office (I've already established that this office is located in beautiful downtown N'djamena), and that the only problem was getting him the money.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Bobtheelephant on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are sending it through a bank account there is probably not much you can do to his account.

Be careful about sending him something he could re-use, remember! If you send him something that somehow "proves" you have $536,000 sitting around - he could quite likely use that right back on a victim.

I would say as long as you appear to be helpful, he is going to believe you! What choice does he have? After a day or two tell him that the transfer was rejected for some reason, and to try another account.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Last edited by Peanut on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I really want to make a genuine (looking) attempt to pay this guy.

One thing to watch out for by going this route is that lads will recycle good docs and use them on victims.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a fake bank transfer slip, contact Marvinator for your very own personalised form, he'll produce something to send to the lad.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
One thing to watch out for by going this route is that lads will recycle good docs and use them on victims.

Good point; definitely do not want that. So what's the best way to go about making sure he believes I've got the cash, and that I'm trying to send it to him? He's asking for a payment slip; is there a way to provide one of those without giving him future material?

Here's his latest e-mail:

Fr@nk wrote:
Thank you for your update.I told Ms.M@ry N1ck M0rg@n that i tried to call you yesterday but i left a message because your phone was on answering machine.I thank you for giving me your update.Please keep me posted as soon as you are true with the process and the transfer is ready.Send me the payment slip after you have pay the money into the account for confirmation.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do the transfer online, there'll be no payment slip available to scan and send to him. He really expected you to go to the bank and send it, when you have a computer in front of you? Wink

Tell him it's been sent, and if he disputes it, tell him you checked again, and it's been received his end. The account's probably one he borrowed from a higher level anyway, the owner would receive a cut of the payment. So this is a good modality for developing distrust between mugus.

Don't forget to send his account details to Alan.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, in this particular bait, I am a bank. http://www.freewebs.com/creditunionnationaltrust

I do mostly investments on Wall Street, and I guarantee my success by paying my first year's profits up front, before you even make your investment.

hmmmm.....might be able to use that webpage to fake a transfer over to the account; link it to him as some extraordinarily long URL that looks like an electronic bank confirmation. Would that work, or does it leave an opening for re-use like Tsnerd is warning of?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They could reuse anything I guess, and you'd need to work harder than him to fake it. I'd just rename a nice big .dll to "transferslip.jpg" and send it, and slap the hell out of him for his ineptitude in being unable to open it. Tried and trusted.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM on the way, Bob.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, now it's time for "Dammit Jim, I'm a lawyer, not a Computer guy" noobishness.

What the heck is a .dll file, and how do I find one? Also, insert generic guy-sucks-with-computers joke here.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Search is your friend.

Oh and here's writejunk.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally think using file destructor to make a huge junk file is a lot easier than renaming a dll file (plus there's less chance of messing up your own computer if you have a brain freeze and hit the wrong button).

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oooo, I like that! Bookmarked.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..As a short answer, but by no means a replacement for reading up, you'll find .dll files in c:\windows\system32 on most machines. Right-click one, copy it, and paste it somewhere else, like c:\ then right click it, and rename it to "receipt.jpg" or whatever. If you have a mac, then just find some other non-picture file of a decent size to rename. Attach, send, wait for lad to complain, slap.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get me wrong; I read the idea of using .dll files when I first went through the EaterU stuff. But I had no idea what one was.

I think I'll go with Ima's suggestion; better than than getting into the innards of my computer; I can so see me screwing that one up.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole DLL thing - if you look for a file hidden away in Windows/system folders called kernel32.dll, it's impossible to kill - you just cannot damage it in Windows, it protects itself against idiots this way and recreates itself if you try to do anything dangerous. You can copy a copy to your desktop and rename it, you cannot damage your install of Windows doing so.

Indeed, we played that one on some Gomer lads - that we had a virus called kernel32.dll which spies on everything, the lads would try to delete it, fail, and realise Gomer was god.

Aaaaaaanyhow - if you have bank account details for the scammer, and have reported them for closing, and can wait a few days, you can always try telling them the transfer failed with a fraud warning and asking if everything is OK at their end...make them get you another account, start to question their integrity, etc.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I have no paper trail, this is all on computer of course, I can track it all the way to your account, no problem, I keep you posted.

Then Friday at 15.00
It should be there in a couple of hours, your bank is verifying my account now to check the money value in (whatever they are using there, that's homework for you Wink ) It's about $????, but they don't have the closing rate yet. I'll check again on Monday and report back asap.
Monday when ever convenient for you.
What, you don't have it! My computer tells me you got it on Friday 17.00 and it was taken out of your account right away?Are you trying to fool me?
Then let him figure out if his friend fooled him or you made a mistake with the bank account number, no problem all insured, but it might take awhile. Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Aaaaaaanyhow - if you have bank account details for the scammer, and have reported them for closing, and can wait a few days, you can always try telling them the transfer failed with a fraud warning and asking if everything is OK at their end...

I was thinking about going this route. Right now DHS is still process their forms, we've had some missteps along the way, and we're about to get to the deposit. Hopefully I've bought enough time for the account to actually be under a fraud warning, but I'm not holding my breath.

The IP comes back as being actually from Tema, Ghana (41.210.7.236), so I'm thinking if I send one of my agents to Lagos with the cash, they can meet me halfway. That's down the road, though.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if rou really want to prove you have the money how about a picture of a couple of trunk boxes full of money, that always convinces me. Laughing

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid Mugu wrote:

I have recieved the payment slip.We will begin the shipment as soon as we able to clear the money from the account.Everything is ok now as you have make the payment,i will get you my investment very soon.

I.........don't think he even tried to open the pay slip. Gosh, he's in for some good times if he tries to go to the bank with this one.

N1gel wrote:

Great. It's good to know we're all on track with this thing - I love it when things go smoothly. I'll wait to hear from you about getting your investment started with us.

I just love it when everything's going well. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was that site that sloooowly loads a picture but will never load more than half of it? Knock up a fake payment slip and send him that, just make sure the amount is in the top half. Also he can't very well re-use half a slip. And you can slap him for not "connecting right" or something.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope; he didn't check that payslip before taking it to the bank.

Stupid Mugu wrote:
I want you to redraw the money that you sent ($536,000) to that first account and send it back to this new account number two times because of security reasons. The first account owner is complaining now that he look very embarrassed when he go to the bank with the first payment slip that you attached and sent and the bank look down on him saying that what you sent is not payment slip that means it seems you are not real or serious about the business so the owner of the first account said that you should not use his account again.

Do your possible best to redraw the money and sent it back to this new account for security reasons. Send it two times so that I can get it here easily.

Too bad the payment's already gone through. Getting that much money back is going to take some time. Also, that's two Alan'd accounts off one bait.

N1gel wrote:
I'm not sure why this isn't working; I sent you the deposit slip, everything seems to have gone through on my end. Cancelling this could take some time. Also, who was this "owner?" I thought this was your account? Should I be speaking to him directly to try to get this worked out?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Alan'd thing becomes addictive after awhile. Now if you want to convince him that someone else has taken his money, that's a whole new and fun ball of wax. My experience, although limited, is that some lads share bank accounts, especially when they're offshore in say, China. Nothing to brew mistrust and paranoia than to convince one that another has chopped the other's dollar. If you want, PM me the bank account details and I'll compare them against some of the ones I've sent to our good friend.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM on its way. Yeah, it's time to convince him there's some dolla chopping going on somewhere.

Closed lad accounts x4

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Details added to database. Thank you.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic