SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scripted responses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it fun? You can do and say to lads all the things your mother and common decency tells you, you shouldn't do to men.

Only one suggestion. Your baiting name is slightly uncommon and if he googles it, he might find it here. My suggestion would be to obfuscate it. For example:

Cathy2008 wrote:
lad: Is@be||
Me: Is@be||@!

You can go back and edit your post. There's an edit button on the top right.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Old Bag Lady.

It's hilarious. When I dumped it in word there were 18 pages of it (I had him talking for HOURS). Got him to apologise to me 20 times. Unfortunately, I didn't understand who Holly M@@y was. I think he means Holy Mary.

And I got to slap him really hard when he accidentally stuck caps lock on.

You are right though, you can do all the things that you never should. Any man with any half decent amount of self respect would just say "Stuff you, mad woman".
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once the lad has taken the hook, you can slap him six ways from Sunday. And instead of getting mad and slapping you back, he will roll over, apologize, and whine for a while. Then he'll maybe pout a bit, but he'll be back - and after a short and cursory apology, he will act as though nothing went wrong. Smile

Love-lads are so delightfully slappable. When things go wrong in my RL I look for a love-lad to slap. It's great therapy. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol at Titania. I have decided I must have a terribly cruel streak to derive such fun out of it.

Although I must try and be nice to him later else he might look elsewhere!!!!!

I think I need to find myself a couple more love lads to keep me interested when this one is at his lawyers though. Life is a bit boring without someone to slap!!!
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathy,
I enjoyed reading your chat. That little exchange cracked me up.

Quote:
Me: And I don't know what time I shall be back or if I will be on here again. You have upset me.
lad: no my dear
lad: dont be anoyed
lad: am sorry
Me: Yes - you said earlier you would stay and chat and then you run off to play with your lawyer. You should not say things you cannot keep
lad: i guess you are missing me already
Me: No I am not.
Me: don't be so presumptious

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a quick YIM with my lad this afternoon. He reckons he is coming to England to meet me next week (ha bloody ha). So far he has said his credit card does not work in Ngia because they don't have the facilities. He asked me if I could book us a hotel in London - I pulled the indignant female thing and said it was better that we made our own arrangements at this early stage "what sort of woman do you think I am?"!!!

So he has now ostensibly been looking at hotels in London. He asked if I would help with the booking and I said all he needed to do was phone up and make a reservation by leaving a cc number. He asked if there were online booking procedures and I said probably, but I wouldn't trust it and I am old fashioned and prefer to call up and speak to someone.

I can't see how my booking a hotel in England for him is going to work. He gets no moulah out of that - or is he working on the basis that I book the hotel and then on the basis I have already made an investment will pay for him to fly over? He has already said his cc doesn't work. Not sure where this guy is going.

Trouble is, this is all YIM, so I am trying to second guess where he is going next so I can be ready with an answer! Anyone with a crystal ball out there?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like you predicted already, although you perfectly blocked his first step in his plan (book him a room), he'll be at the airport and needs to pay a fee for your present/suitcase/visa anything will do (nice time to chop his $) or he needs money for hotel there, something will come up, I'm sure, it always does Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cathy,
I think he was hoping to get your credit card number, and then use or sell it. If you had agreed to use your card, he then would have tried to convince you to loan it to him.
It's also a test on his part to see how compliant a victim your character is.

As for chatting with him on YIM, if he catches you off guard either go silent, pretend you need to leave and do a brb, or sign off and blame it on his internet connection. You can even totally change the subject, and not answer the question he wants.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks both!

I have set up the perfect "go silent"/"change plans" with a very sick dog (not that I actually have a dog). Bless him, he has been so worried about poor F1F1. (Ie when I got bored earlier, I quickly said I had to go to talk to vet).

He has been showing me websites of hotels in London. I was terribly unimpressed since they were only 3*!!! I may go to "Plan b" - ie, the great news is that my sister's flat in London is free so we could stay there as it has two bedrooms.........

I can't work out whether this guy is terribly experienced or a total novice. Either way he is a total prat.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His game is to get you to invest in the meeting and then pump you for more to get to the meeting, he'll come up with something, it doesn't have to be easy on him Wink I like plan B, but only if A is finished, let him sweat a bit while you teach him new words to express your love for him, bonnie hun Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had an email to say he has booked a hotel room for 18th 19th and 20th!!! It worries me that he HAS actually booked a hotel - he says its a 2 star (so presumably they wouldn't bother with checks on a credit card) since I would hate a bona fide business to lose out because of this guy.

I don't have the hotel name yet so I can't actually check.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. Smile
Do try and get the name so you can confirm he's booked it!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My congratulations to Cathy who has today reported her first lad bank account to Alan after a great bit of baiting strategy.

Now that's genuine, fast, lad pain! Laughing

Well done Cathy, you're a natural. clapping

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you - but credit due to you and Scarlett for your help!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Cathy,

Closing lads bank accounts does a great deal of damage to them and makes it that bit harder for them to run their scams. clapping

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my goodness this guy is cheeky.

He emailed me yesterday asking for 1320 USD to settle his hotel bill (the bill is actually $1800, but he has $500. My character started refering to it in pounds. So the accountant emailed him today confirming he had $1820 to pay over and enclosing a legal agreement for him to sign. The cheeky so and so has come back and said "no, its pounds" (Hotel bill is in pounds, but he originally asked for dollars).

I'm thinking that I say I only have authorisation for dollars in the sum of 1820 and will send that with the rest to follow (since I want him to check his bank account).

But the cheek of the man!!!! lol

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic