SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was caught in a scam....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angel66
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm feeling like a real jerk about now....believing a friend, helping her out with some money. I just now figured out I should have googled "million dollar scam" and found your website last year!! Guess I wouldn't be in this mess if I would have done all that footwork first.

What do I do now? I'm embarrassed, feel stupid and made WAY too many promises to everyone on the planet....now I have to back up, eat crow and start all over again....

Thanks for any help you can give me!
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Angel66,

I'm sorry you were the victim of a scam. Don't beat yourself up about it, it happens to a lot of people.

Can you give us details of the scam? You may also want to check out our sister site: www.ScamWarners.com. That site is more focused on victim support, but you can find advice at either site.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
Quote:
I was caught in a scam....
just like X% of us, except for the financial negative results the rest of the damage is in your mind and survivable. Scamwarners our sister site (linky on every page here) will be able to help you find out what you need to do to get cleaned up as fast as.
First stop all contact with them, for them you just died. Second post your story with scammers names in the scamwarner forum so others might find it and get warned in time (that's you good deed for the day Wink)
Third, if you want to get even, you're in the right spot, fix what need to be fixed first, then read lots here, get a mentor if needed and have some fun with us Twisted Evil That jerk feeling will be gone in no time then Wink We've been there, done that, got the T-shirt(darn he stole that too Laughing ) had the T-shirt Embarassed
You'll be fine.
CU later

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm getting ready to go visit my son at college, so I hope to have more info later and will share it with my friend who is in WAAAAY deeper than me.

I feel like such an idiot!! Embarassed

Thanks again....I'll check in soon with your sister site, too.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you do, like we wouldn't know that, but that will go away too. If you want to, please contact (PM) a Moderator(the guys/gals in green) here with the whole story so you don't have to throw it in the open, they can help you to figure out what can be done and if it would be worth it to contact a local police station to go after the $%E%$^.
We're here, now it's up to you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Angel66 - Hello angel, I am sorry that you reach us under such bad circumstances.

Firstly you need to cease all contact with these scammers immediately, and also convince your friend to do the same.

Being pragmatic, the money that you have been cheated out of, has long gone, and you will not recover it.

Be vigilant against any offers that you might recieve in the future, from groups that claim that they can recover your money and bring the scammers to justice.

They cannot.
This is just another scam, perpetrated by the same gang.

As Luckey said, check out our sister site: www.ScamWarners.com. because that site is more focused on victim support, but please do feel free to contact any of the Eater Mods in Private, if you feel that you want to.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic