SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stanley: SPANKER - Insanity's Protoge'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We may beat it when Spanky sends his pic to the gay Bishop (who thinks "henrietha" is a girl). He's been told by his mentor that the pic has to be of him. Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here she is, folks. Not exactly as he was told - it was supposed to be a wig and a dress, but here is RITA

Now, to my rather impaired vision, this actually looks a lot like Spanky. Anyone else want to weigh in on the likelihood? If it is, he makes a very cute girl. Laughing

ETA damn if I can figure out why that huge pic he sent shows up so small. Anyone have any suggestions?

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from my fudge nugget today. I sent him off to go shopping for computers online and now I see he's cross dressing! I guess my Jane character needs to be open-minded.... Wink

ETA: I spoke too soon. Sp4nker just came thru with both the poem and the purchase order today. I asked for an official looking purchase order and I get one with whiteout on it!

I won't post the poem because it's the same but he did re-write it onto another piece of paper.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* J has determined that the pic Spanker sent the Bishop is a - gasp - real girl! Spanker has been duly chastised by Wicca Jeest. He still needs to don a wig and a dress to take a pic. J will not countenance slackers. Evil or Very Mad

voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to you all for continuing while I am buried with RL stuff. I (and Mr J and Kim, Bart, Henry, Jack, Ladcatcher, Ladette, Hop Sing, Mista Gee and The Network staff) will be back soon - vou

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
*sigh* J has determined that the pic Spanker sent the Bishop is a - gasp - real girl!

Along the same line, Jane has just requested that Sp4nker send a picture to prove that he's a real boy. Shocked

Vou: Looking forward to your return!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No prob. vou! Enjoying myself with your lad! Twisted Evil

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even in his absence, J inspires fear and trepidation. Very Happy

Spank3r was disobedient. He told Emi1y to send the money via WU. WJ gave him a slap and told him J knew he'd asked for WU and was unhappy. The lad almost tripped over his fingers in his attempt to redeem himself. He sent an abject apology to WJ.
Quote:
am so so sorry for that mistake there it was not intentional. Right i have written to her to correct that. Kindly send my apologies to J. Am really sorry for that
I will reach you soon.
One love

He then sent a quick note off to Emi1y changing the plan, and another one very shortly thereafter with these bank details:

Quote:
CITI BANK N,A 111
WALL STR NEW YORK 10043
SWIFT CODE:CITIUS 33
ABA NO: 021000089
AC/NAME; I,B,PLC
AC/NO; 3xxxxxx5
BENEFICIARY : Z3VIMAN1 INTERGR4TED SERVICE.

Score! It's going off to Alan, even if it's the same as previously given. A little more evidence will only help. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Titania on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it appears Alan does exist. I got an email from Gladesrunner he forwarded from Alan:
Alan wrote:
My friends want to make a special effort on this account as it has been around for over 2 years. Can you send me the initial scam letter relating to it and any relevant later e-mails from the scammer.

He was referring to this bank account from the Fake Stanley:
Details Masked wrote:
Acc Name= Barrosk1 Ltd
Bank= HSBC bank
Acc No= XXXXXXXX
Swift code = 40-06-30
iban= gb35midl400630XXXXXXXX
Bank Add= Stratford broadway e15, London United Kingdom.

I send Alan what I had - including a photo of the lad and several emails/headers. But, if you have anything additional that may help, consider sending it along.

(Sorry for the post in both Stanley threads, but if it's important enough for Alan to actually write an email, that's good enough for me)

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great, vou! Very Happy

Emi1y has to send Spank3r a bank transfer slip. HELP! How do I come up with one? I've been all over the forum, and I find fake WU and MG receipts all over the place, but nary a bank transfer slip. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent, pointing towards the Great Marv.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voudou, all I've got is stuff from the real Stanley. I haven't had any correspondence with the fake Stanley.

Two years eh? This sounds like a fairly successful lad.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent Sp4nker is being a little coy with his 'real man' picture. He keeps promising it but keeps giving excuses! 'By this weekends' is his latest estimate now.

In the meantime he's aching to get his shipment of 30 laptops and a surround system from my daddy's electronics store. What should we do to him about this shipment? You know the shipment is bound to get lost Laughing . Any ideas?

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha, Its funny that he mentioned 30 laptops in a mail to me today. Laughing

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Irene: What exactly did he say about the laptops? That he was expecting an order to be shipped to him? Laughing

catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
You know the shipment is bound to get lost Laughing . Any ideas?

Have them shipped at least part way by boat and have the boat sink?
retiredengineer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or captured by pirates
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Just Jane,

I just got a contract to supply 300 laptops to one school of journalism here in our country.
It will cost a lot of money to procure these laptops so am trying to raise some fund to send to my associate in the US.

And again today(seems he mentions laptops in every since mailing to me, but these were the more relivent cases of it)

I just sent my associate in the US 180,000USD which is 75% of the total cost of the laptops and he has promise to procure them before weekending.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful, ladies. The laptops will get stuck in customs, and the customs charges (and bribes) come up to $50,000. Wink

Emily has sent her money to the bank account (and the bank account to Alan).

The gay Bishop has made his move, and Spank3r - after consultation with WJ - has countered.

Bishop wrote:
My precious Rita,
I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply to your lovely letter. I was waiting for my newest portrait to be scanned into the computer. I wanted you to have this picture because it shows me at my best. I hope it's to your liking.

I am so glad to see that you want to improve yourself through education. Might I suggest that schooling here in the USA might be better for you? After all, you will be coming here to me, won't you?

I have been meaning to ask you - dearest Rita, do you have any brothers or sisters? It might be possible for me to bring one of your brothers to the USA at the same time that I bring you. That way you would have a family member here with you. Would you like that, my dear?

I am so enthralled with you, my sweet, sweet child. I can hardly wait to have you in my arms.

Yours,
Harold

And
Spank3r wrote:
Hello my dearest HAROLD,
Actually i don't mean to keep this too long. I really love you with all my heart.I wish you can view through my heart and see the love i feel for my dearest.
I will love to relocate to the US and live with you coz thats gonna make my dreams fulfilled and also make me a very happy person indeed.
Hope you understand this : AM A GAY BUT I CAN REALLY SAY IT OPENLY HERE COZ OUR PEOPLE HERE ARE SO TIMID AND UNCIVILIZED TO UNDERSTAND THAT AS HUMAN BEING , YOU HAVE FREEDOM OF LIVING YOU LIFE HOW YOU FEEL BEST.
I really don't intend to deceive you thats why i deem it right to open up now so that you may know what i feel for you dearest.
Hope to receive a positive response from you soon.
I love you so dearly my dearest HAROLD.

With all love from me
HENRY

Just in case the Bishop didn't get the message, Spank3r put it in all caps. Very Happy

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,
I'm assuming you coached him in his reply to the Bishop? Laughing

I wonder just how difficult it was for Spank3r to write that he's gay. His coming out of the closet email, he should save it, and keep it as a memento.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Scarlett: I can't help but think the same thing. Writing these notes to the gay bishop must be tough on the lad, not that I'm feeling sorry for him or anything Rolling Eyes

@Titania and Irene: Jayhawk has kindly offered me a good shipping modality that I will be using on our Sp4nker. I still need to jerk him around a little more while I get his 'order' together. I'll start posting here more frequently once that gets underway.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably good that we are not all sending money at once. Emi1y has sent hers, but not the slip yet, as Marvinator is still creating it. Dick and the Bishop haven't gotten to the money stage yet, although Dick's girlfriend (whom Spank3r claims to be impersonating) has mentioned setting her parents up with a little store in their village, and the Bishop's new light-o'-love has mentioned schooling.

Hmmm - Spank3r has "come out" to the Bishop, and he has claimed to WJ that he is playing a girl with Dick. Is there something Spanky hasn't told anybody in the Network yet? Twisted Evil

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spank3r is getting really anxious for his transfer slip:

Quote:
Hello honey
please am frustrated on how to get the money coz i must provide the deposit slip for confirmation of the payment.
Please do the needful coz i cant do anything without that right now.
Hope to hear from you today.

Oh, and yes – as an afterthought:

Quote:
Love you so dearly my wine,.

Henry

Well, I sent the transfer slip (thank you, Marvinator), much good may it do him. Now he’ll begin to see what Stanley has been going through. Twisted Evil

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Sp4nker is practically pissing his pants with excitement. I photoshopped a fake order from Best Buy and sent it to him. It shows that he's getting about 17k in laptops for free. I'm having 'daddy's' company ship them to me and I'll then ship to him.

As he sees the payout get nearer (fat chance!) his notes have gotten even more sickening sweet. puke You think he loves me or the laptops more? Here's what he says today:

Quote:
Hello dear ANGEL
am really happy reading your mail this morning. I really appreciate
seeing the order summary. hope the laptops would get to your house
soon so that we can proceed with the shipment down to here for me to
deliver them.
I really want us to get married soon so that we can show each other
how much we are in love. I really cant wait to kiss you my dearest
wine.
Hope you wish to be with me soon.
As soon as i get this contract over with, i will then arrange for us
to see and wed coz i wish i could be with you every minute of my life.

Hope to hear from you today lol.

i love you so dearly my pretty LADY

with all my love

H3NRY

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh wow! And I thought I was special! Laughing I got almost the same from him...its almost a photocopy of that. H3nry needs to get more original if he is planning to impress.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic