SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to take over my Russian woman?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have looked at this site many, many times and I have been baiting this 'lady' from Russia for a few weeks. We have fell in love Laughing and she is now asking for passport information.
The mail is coming via "The Bat" mailing system and I have tried all the normal jokes to test her. You know 'hairy pie' and other phrases.

Now I do not know how to proceed. Any ideas?

I would post her reply but is this site search engine indexed? If so they would find the link and I dont want to lose her. Either that or someone can take her over as I do not have the ability to create any fake documents.

I have also used AT ALL TIMES a fake name on Hotmail from day one and none of the facts I have given are true in any way.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi MrMan. Welcome.

I don't bait the vlads since I'm a female, but I am certain one of the guys around here would be happy to help you out.

First though, DON'T send her any fake ID stuff. They'll only use it to scam someone else. Find some huge file on your computer somewhere (most use dll files), copy it to your desktop and rename it, myid.jpg and send it to her.

She won't be able to open it and you can tell her it's her computer that's screwing up - or her email, because it works just fine for you.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to create any documents at all. Just continue with it if you can...create problems as to why you cant give her any documents at all...oops...the scanner broke....
Use Murphys Law to your advantage!! I do and it works well for it. Wink

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
mrman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all Very Happy
I have now told them that I need a form to be filled in to help me forward some documents. I am trying to push forward but also tread carfully and its very hard. I have also told 'her' that I am profoundly deaf to stop any phone calls. Has anyone else tried this or will it kill off my chances?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, baiters use the 'deaf' escape clause for not phone chatting, all the time. I have a phone I use exclusively for baiting and I don't talk to lads much anymore because they call when I'm either working or sleeping. The point is, they burn up their phone credits just to call. They just get my voice mail with a generic message. Sometimes they even leave messages.

If you really want to do forms with the scamers, check out the links in the sigs of some of the members here. Or do a search of the site. Lots of other members have done forms in the past and they post up the blank ones to share.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to eaters, first law is "stall, stall, stall, then stall some more.
What ever you do, there is always a reason why you can't. Wink

Whatever you do, do not send any personal details, or need I say it cash.
I've got one at the moment, complaining about sending me [stolen] photos of herself as the internet as it's so expensive, So now she wants $95. 00 us, to cover the internet fee's.. And if I don't send it I don't love her.

As for being in lov, shore if hairy 200 kilo deadbeats are your thing, It takes all sorts. But it's just about guaranteed to be a man, posing as a girl, [I pose in fashion mag's all the time, blah,blah,blah ] And I agree, at times it sounds almost believable, but not quite.

And there's no reason why you can't post her e-mails on here, complete with the "headers" then the brains dept, will dissect them and find out exactly where she is, and which internet cafe she's using. Chances are she's known on here anyway. regardless of what name little Ludwinkia is using this week. They nearly all use internet cafes.
And while she thinks there might be a dollar in it, you won't loose her.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic