SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this lad need prodding or is he full at the moment? I have seen the first two scripts, and sent him my info, including the Tr@nsg3nder Union B@nk, but no follow-up past there. Should I prod him a little?

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's completely overwhelmed right now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Scam - We need to tell him he only needs a one way ticket as you have someone that will take him back home again, possibly air fair first class, as that is how he should be flying....would that work? I haven't checked my email yet to see what he says about going or anything else. When is he leaving?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
I haven't told him anything about how you get your money. I think he may believe he has to pay you after he collects the money, otherwise you won't make any more checks for him. This is absolutely great, this lad has worked himself out of options and placed all of his eggs in one basket. Plus, he's not overly bright so as long as we don't do anything completely retarded, we should be ok.

Even when all of this goes south for him and he comes crawling back, we can blame all the problems on my lad and then magas can start keeping the checks and not cashing them. Oh yes, this is a potential goldmine of hilarity.

Looks like the lad has created his own problems about sending the bank account to your victim account so when this does go south, it will be entirely his fault....i love how this is working out. I had other lads, but this one took alot of my time so he better do some sight seeing..... Twisted Evil

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, does he need to hold a sign so knows who he is? I think he should hold a sign so he is recongnized by

Is there anybody that can make that phone call or is that not neccessary? Just curious....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll toss the airfare bit out there to him when I talk to him next. Hopefully Alan kills his other account soon. I have the sign idea ready but since he's going to miss Charles in Madiguri, I'll get to that once he's over the border. Hopefully he brings his laptop so he can pawn it to get further up shit creek.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
lad just sent me his script and I re-worded it his script now reads, thanks partly to Mr. Wang

On a side note, I tried almost the same modality with some french-speaking lads.
It was difficult at first because there are no resources online about French-speaking lad language.
So I posed as another lad and replied to many of them, waiting for the right one to answer back Smile
Now I have a better understanding of their language, it's a mix of English, French and SMS language.
I of course reworded a script and asked him to try it on other baiter's addresses.

Whole story (stlll running of course) in French there:
(You'll have to be logged-in unfortunately)
http://forum.croque-escrocs.fr/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=361

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar

Last edited by Jerome on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was very accommodating and gave Cammy the Bank of China details... I've forwarded the details to Alan, but the Lad only gave me that one account. This might cause problems.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The air cargo one is the only we should be using. If we get any others, straight off to alan and then transfer problems. There will be a dollar chop in his future possibly but let's see what happens with the safari. I'll keep everyone in touch. Can't wait to get home because typing from my phone sucks.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's dragging his feet:

Quote:
I am very orry because i cant come over to Borno state..Because i just borrowed money to pay my internet connection..and i can afford to borrow any money again.Just fly to lagos and you will go back that same day.even at the Air port.

I am very sorry once again ..i can come over to bornbo state because i dont have money and i cant afford to borrow any more money nobody want to brorrow me.

I awitr to read back from you.

I sent him this:

Quote:
Broda, I cannot fly to lagos. I am too busy here. Take laptop to pawn shop and use that money. I will send you back on plane firstclass with pockets full of dollar and you can get laptop back. I need to know that you are sincere and not a jokert.

If he continues to balk, he is a moron. All that stands between him and $30,000 fake dollars is his laptop which he will have to pawn or sell to make this trip. You know, if he sells his laptop and kills all his lines of credit to make this useless trip, then if and when he gets home, he may have no choice but to get a real job. Oh the horror! Laughing

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He accepted my excuse that sending money to a different account would make people at the bank suspicious.

Quote:
Their is an important reason for us to change the bank Account.But If you think it will be safe for you to transfer the $7500 in the previous account,kindly do that Right now.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good idea. Normally I don't like to educate a lad in any way but we can use it to our advantage right now. He's hard up for money, supposedly. If he refuses to travel, we can still chop his dollar and find other ways of making his life hell. I have his phone number and home address too. Twisted Evil

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately i had already transfered the money into the original account.
I only kept $500 of the 7,500 instead of the agreed 10%

Cornelius isntt greedy though and he does not want the bishop to find out about his money making scheme.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: lad says he can borrow money for a flight to abuja. i'm still going to push for the original destination but let's see what happens.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok this is what I sent him, sorry for the delay :

Quote:
jin,
i tell u before i powerful man. i want my share of the monies ok? i dont care how u get there, but u meet ch4rl35 as directed ok? i dont care if he tell u he in timbukto, u GO MEET HIM! i tol u i need my share of the monies 2 day ago, and u tell me i go meet ch4rl35, i go meet ch4rl35.now u tell me u cant get to ch4rl35? not going to fly broda. i have bills to pay, and if u want me to keep print chack for u, i have to have monies to buy more check. u want me send another check to maga, well i need monies so i can buy check. u tell me when u go meet ch4rl35 and when u come back. i dont want any excuses ok broda. dont want to get men with u, but u leave me no choice when u say u cant meet ch4rl35. we would have already had our monies by now, but u not go there? dont u want your monies? i fucking do ok ? u tell me when u go, i tell u when i send check to maga ok?

one love bro,
-Ch4rl35

Hopefully that was enough of a slap to get him going again....

What is the update so far?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just mailed me to tell me he is leaving Monday and booked a flight. this is what i sent in response to it:

Quote:
u mail my box as soon as u get to borno ok so i no u make it ok. can i see ur tiket for flight? i want make sure i get my monies very soon.how about this, i only have a few check left cause i tol u i need more check, i send big check out to other maga overnight and they get tomorrow and then maga put even more money in account for u to collect on monday. is that ok? i think that should be good. u send maga this i send u check for 25,000. it will be overnighted to you so expect it by no later than Staurady morning kindly deposit that into the checking account i sent you, after deducting your 20%.

i send that now so u not here from me i take care of this other maga check ok? u need to mail me when u get there ok? its all part of trust broda. if u cant mail my box when u get there, then i no u have something to hide and i dont want to think that cause u have to send me my share of the monies yet. i also tell u i powerful man to...

one love broda,
-Charles

Also, does anybody have read notify or something like that becuase he is using gmail as his addy and we need to know when he gets there to confirm the pith helmets for everyone.....

@Ernieh- I told him I was overnighting a check for $25,000 to you so if you could get that tomorrow and put it in the bank account SSA had set up.....................

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 - I have read/notify.
Do you want my character to email him?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He said he has a fkight on Monday. Your charater could email him closer to then and ask about more checks and when should your charater expect another type of thing... read notify does work for an IP thing right? I know it lets you know when it was read but not sure on the IP thing....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
@Ernieh- I told him I was overnighting a check for $25,000 to you so if you could get that tomorrow and put it in the bank account SSA had set up.....................

Got it...I let him no I received it today, but after bank closing and won't be able to transfer until Tuesday (Monday is Columbus Day and bank holiday!)

Maybe that will help motivate him to move a little further along on his trip. Twisted Evil

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's hoping......still 3 weeks in and if we get a confirmed afari, this lad traveled in a very short amount of time.

@SSA - After the lad goes to meet imaginary to collect imaginary money, and then fails, are we all chopping his dollar to get him moving again, you know cause he dragged his feet and all? How do you want to play it out after the safari? I was thinking he should become a member and the have to build a MOF to reteive the money....just a thought.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget -Ch4rl3s can always get pissed because our boy didn't tell him about the BIG check from my character and that he screwed Ch4rl3s by trying to route it into another account. If he wants his f***ing money now, he had to go where Ch4rl3s is.

God, this is like the script from a really bad movie.

Begin Cheesy Movie music
Quote:
What to you mean you want your money? I don't know you! What money. Somebody already got that money - guess you got dolla chopped!

I have an idea. I know a group that can help you get some money and back home......

Fade to black....

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny............. Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he has changed his mind after some stern emails. Looks like he may go on Monday.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our boy is still trying to screw Ch4rl3s. I just got this...

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

You should recieved the check of $25,000 tomorrow.But we have to be honest with each other now.We are have problem of withdrawing cash out of that old account.You have to look for another means of sending the money either through western union or the new account.Because the next check will be $50,000.Please dont forget to dutuct your 20% of the the $25,000.

I await to read from you soon.

Thank you for your anticipation.

Regards,
J1n

Sneaky little sh*t.

I've just told him I can't deposit until Tuesday...how do we want to play this?

For now, I just sent

"I don't understand. What is the problem getting the money out of the
old account? Can you fix that problem?"

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that would look suspiocious and you don't want to get busted for the other things you are doing, so you have no choice but to send to the old account. Not only is he trying to screw SSA over, but me as well. I already told him I am running low on checks....need money to get more checks so he needs to meet him.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic