SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A little fee confusion...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This struck me as humorous, so I thought I'd share.

Scammer: Kelly
Me: Ph1ll1p Upg00d

Quote:
Dear Mr Ph1ll1p Upg00d,

Your mail has been received. Please i want to know from you how much you sent, as you did not include the amount in the information you sent to me.

Please do inform me if you sent the exact amount of $1,265 required to get those documents done in your favour to avoid mistake.

Get back to me immediately.

Regards
Kelly

Quote:
Dear Kelly,

Yes, the exact amount. There was a fee for Western Union that brought it to $1,255 but I did send the exact amount.

Ph1ll1p Upg00d

I wondered what might happen if I subtracted $10 instead of adding $10.

Quote:
Dear Mr Ph1ll1p Upg00d,

Ok, that means the amount i am going to receive here is $1,255. As soon as the money is picked up , i will proceed to make sure that all your fund transfer documents will be processed by tomorrow, then your fund will get to your bank account by 10th being friday without any delay.

I will keep you posted by tomorrow.

Regards
Kelly

What will tomorrow bring? (And, by the way, it's the same lad as the now late Rebec@ Ph1l1p in my sig..)

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene

Last edited by geller on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be funny to keep subtracting $10 each time you claim...it didnt go through...I dont know why... Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a mix-up.
Quote:
Why did you gave me fake western union information? What kind of embarasment did you put me and my cashier today in the western union office. Did you make mistake or you did it intentionally? Get back to me today and give me the correct info if you really send the money because am doubting you now.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Obviously a silly mistake, the payment was for $1245 Laughing

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic