SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone have a spare lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading about the fun y'all have with your romance lads, I want to join in.

I sent an email to this guy http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148485 and got one disgustingly saccharine sticky email wishing me good morning because the squirrels were awake, etc. And then he disappeared (I hope one of you has sent him on a good, long dangerous safari).

So does anyone have a lad for me to play with?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to eater's

Firstly, these people that you want to play with are not nice, anything and everything is possable, by way of langauge and photo's they will send you.
I really don't want to be rude, and I'm sure your sincer in your wishes to bate some of this vermin. BUT you have to except that not everyone's as nice as you. So you ether have to ignore there comments, and play along, or have nothing to do with the levels they will sink to.

In other words be prepaired for anything, set up a few e-mail accounts , hotmail, gmail, etc. with false info. this is to protect you, and allow you to bait safe, And sign up for a mentor, who will guide you into the tangled web, your about to venture into.. Good luck and enjoy..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course BeckyT drop me a pm and you have a few love lads, unspoiled and really sweet Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weareborg - Thanks for the warnings. I already have a fake emails, K7 #, etc...oh, and an awesome mentor Very Happy.

My avatar may be nice...I'm not sure I am.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Becky,
I have a good dating site where I've picked up most of my love lads.
It's 4ppl . com

Glad you decided to play with these lads.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, BeckyT! Welcome to Eater Smile

I second what Scarlett says. I've got two lads right now from 4ppl.

I like baiting love-lads, in spite of what Weareborg said, because they are usually off-script quickly and they are so delightfully slappable. Twisted Evil

And sometimes there are loose love-lads lying around this part of the forum just begging to be baited, sometimes as part of a mass-bait. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett and Tatania -

Thanks for the welcome! It was your recent baits that have inspired me. When I think of what poor Nic0le and Em1ly have gone through as they search for real love on the internet. Twisted Evil

That 4ppl site is a hoot.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Becky and welcome,

I am sure that Scarlett and Titania have some to share with you but if you are still stuck for a lad let me know, I usually have one or 2 that are itching to be baited, no guarentee as to the quality.

I am also glad they have inspired you to romance bait, there is another hot topic at the moment questioning why we bother baiting a lad dumb enough to do stupid things for us, inspiring others to join in and waste more scammers time is the reason Wink

Well, one of the reasons anyway Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry my spare lad didn't work out for you. I do seem to attract the odd balls. There are plenty more where that one came from. If you'd like, PM me and I can lend you the keys to my catcher account and choose which one(s) you'd like to test drive.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! It was here I was also inspired to have a go at the love lads (Titania and Scarlett mainly). I also get a few spares so let me know if you dont get an extra and I will see what my catchers have to offer for you.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am new here too (although been reading this site for ages).

I'm on dating direct and have been contacted recently by 3 scammers. The first two I just had reported and banned. The latest one I have exchanged one or two emails on the site with him, but I think I should leave it to a professional. Any takers? He is 45 and from Tampa, but working in the construction industry in Nigeria right now. His first messages are hilarious.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey welcome Cathy,
Stick with these Girls/Vamps and they'll have you going in no time, read the stickies in the love forum and have a look in the Eater UNI for some more info on how to play with them.
Make sure you're SAFE and if you have doubts about that, ask for a mentor or do a search for "safe email" Or put it in the help forum and the gang will help you out.
Have fun, bait SAFE

Edit: Sorry Lady's about the Vamp word, but some of you can be really nasty to your lover Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bill. I am not really happy about taking this one on myself. My profile has my picture on it so I wouldn't want him knowing what I look like if I am going to play properly. I am just going to blacklist him so he can't visit my profile again. Had my profile been fake, I'd have run with it. But to stay safe, I think I need someone else to run with this.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cathy,
Welcome to Eater. If you can post the emails and headers that would help.

I hope you decide to stay around and pick another lad and bait safe. Smile

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For security reasons, make a new Gmail/Hushmail/Fastmail account with a fake name and all fake info and you can bait him from there with an Accidentally Send Email Message or just a simple answer to his first email to you, he has send out hundreds and will not know he didn't send that one to your other addy.
To make it look a bit real the subject line can be his subject line just put "Re:" in front of it.
To protect yourself (your real profile), blocking is a good way and don't give out too much RL info.
To bait make a new profile, with or without picture, fake name, their favorite age 36-48, independent wealthy or own my own business, they'll love that. I have a few fishing rods out like that, answer them from a different addy so they never can get back to my fake profile. Real members there will hit on you too, so add a nice picture Wink and if..... tell them that you're not up to it yet, but just registered to please a pushy friend. Laughing
Read lots, all the stickies in the forums and if you still feel insecure, we got mentors (sticky in the help forum will get you one) and a huge supply of members that are willing to help out if you post your questions in the help or love forum, depending the subject of course.
Have fun, bait SAFE

Girl you got me typing lots! Are you baiting me Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Scarlet. I am going to stick around and will be baiting.

Based on what Bill has just said, I will block him from my r/l profile and set up a IP hidden address. So perhaps I shall have some fun after all!!! I shall let you know how I get on with him.

lol bill - not baiting you. Yet!! Unless, are you a construction worker from the US currently working in Nigeria who loves to dance and play basket ball?!!!!!
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And massive apologies to Becky for hijacking her thread.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Unless, are you a construction worker from the US currently working in Nigeria who loves to dance and play basket ball

You got it babe, but the USA was Holland, Nigeria was Korea, I'm now retired and enjoying my eater time Laughing
Read and ask questions, you're gonna do just fine.
Did we mention that it might be addicting, that baiting? Too late now Laughing
CU, bait SAFE

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathy2008 wrote:
And massive apologies to Becky for hijacking her thread.

Not at all Very Happy

I'm heading out of town in a few days but when I get back I plan to have some fun with love lads.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a few love lads who spammed my RL addy if anyone still wants some. Hit me up in a PM and I'll give you a few.
Lilitu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post on this forum...just got this off of a dating site I am on called OKCupid...anyone want to jump in...feel free.....

(1:45:19 pm)boncha:hi

(1:45:50 pm)boncha:baby how are u?

(1:46:16 pm)boncha:are u dere?

(1:46:52 pm)boncha:iam intrested to know more about you

(1:48:19 pm)boncha:if living far away can not be the upstacle because im not living in the state but if you give me chance i want to be your friend

(1:49:23 pm)boncha:here is my mobile +23165355551 mail me at [email protected]

BTW, this Lovely Lad is from Liberia...

Lili
(no, not my real name...read the disclaimers)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Lili! Lads are fun to waste and burn. We go through them like popcorn around here. Join us for some fun!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lilitu - Welcome to the forum. I hope you decide to stick around, read the stickies, get a mentor, and have some fun baiting.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lilitu,

Welcome to 419eater,

Glad to see you have read up on our forum, there is loads to learn about lads and this is a great place to learn it.

I do have one question however, how do you know that this person is a scammer, I just did a search on the email address and found nothing conclusive, so far he admits that he is not living in the US and it does seem like a scammer but if there is a chance that it is a real person I suggest not baiting, we dont want to risk hurting an ITP

If my search is correct (and there is no proof that it is) your (possible) lad also deals in gold dust Click Here

Does anything in those hits look like it may be your lad? have you checked the IP, if so we may have the proof we need but we will need to check it out before we start piling on

If you do have something that will provide some proof please post it, even if only the profile we can do some searches to find out for sure.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilitu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That I am not sure. I have no way to check the IP as the message was sent through the internal message system of the dating site. It was him messaging me while I was away from the computer.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/boncha

I don't know if he is a real person or not.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic