SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is not too happy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the Port Harcourt thing a lie? I wonder if he's trying to throw us all off his trail.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Port Harcourt thing is a lie. Dan is too lazy to travel across the street, even if his life depended on it (which it does!).

I picture Dan sitting outside of his Aunties home on the curb, like a little kid that has run away from home. I don't doubt that she kicked him out. Having Dan as a house guest can't be a fun experience, especially when commandos raid your house. Where he's staying now is anyone's guess.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Dan that the Mafish were willing to hide him away from all his troubles in a small Amish community in northern Canada. Somehow I don't think he'll go for that.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst the chance of Dan moving is about the same as being hit by an iceberg at a Chelsea v Arsenal soccer match in the middle of an Indian Summer.

His current IP address is : 78.138.22.196 Satellite Provider

Lets see if it changes.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone ought to let Dan's mom know he is homeless. She might step in to help him.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe F could let Dan's mom know. Dan's mom just loves F. Laughing

Has F talked to Dan lately?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is up late tonight.

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:39:33 +0100
Quote:
Please Jone just leave me alone,you have succeeded in ruienning my life and now i need to start a new life,by tomorrow by 4.30pm they'll be pushing me out of the house,so jones you have succeeded,so you just please leave me alone ok

I've replied

Dan,
How you came to be such a king pin of the criminal world and a major terrorist is beyond me.
You are a lying,snivelling evil little turd that ought to be squashed like a fly with a rolled up newspaper.

I'll make sure to tell everyone that you are going to be on the street tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure there will be a feeding frenzy.

I reckon they'll be chopping you into little pieces and feeding the lumpier bits to the dogs, probably while your still alive so you can watch.

I don't believe one word of what you are saying, you've sat at that computer for most of the day, come on, stop being a wimp, just hand over the program and you'll be safe.

It must be better than ending up 30 Naira a slice at the local supermarket

Agent Jones

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical Dan.

Quote:
Ok i can only send you a naked picture of my dick,thats only what i have please just help me.can i send it now please?

Man, I wish I had a dime for everytime I've heard THAT line. I'd be a whole dime richer!

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im on Dans case as the voodoo king of a Haitian Gang. Ive promised him that all his pursuers will be cursed and he will never come to any harm - provided he hands over the program ....

The alternative is something very bad indeed. Ive sent to of the most creative emails ive ever composed Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah! Your curses have no effect on the Amish Peoples, for we are protected by God Almighty himself. Your curses will not save Dan from what happened to Pablo.

Although Dan has yet to respond...

Closed lad accounts x4

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ thats twice you've made me watch that Sad

Well all I can say is that 'King Willy' has visions. And based on the fact that he can see Dan will never co-operate, it is he who needs to be worried about the potency of the dark arts of Hades ! Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,

You see because of what happened,my cousin and their mother has decided to threw me out of their house,and i am not sure we can keep incontect anymore,because i won't be using internet anymore,and secondly i don't even have another place to stay,this is really annoying.

Well i still love you,but i am sorry because Jones have really rueined my life.

From him that care,
Dan

Does anyone have another lad's address that we can send Dan to? Perhaps Cinnamon could tell him she knows of a "safe haven" where he would be welcome (or not welcome Twisted Evil )

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan wrote:
...this is really annoying.

Annoying - that´s the word!
Dan, you are a stoic, a poet, an idol for the youth of the planet Earth.
May death and trouble hit us, with your philosophy in mind it will be no more than just annoying Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
^^^ Maybe F could let Dan's mom know. Dan's mom just loves F. Laughing

Has F talked to Dan lately?

No, F hasn't talked to Dan in ages. As far as he knows she is still in hiding from Agent Jones after escaping. Everyone can feel free to abuse him for not living up to his fatherly responsibilities and tell him F is going to send thugs after him to get some support for his kid.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:45:03 +0100
I have told you before i don't have them ok.you just finish my life,after this moment i won't be using internet anymore because i won't have acces to it anymore in my life,all because of you,well God will pay you.

So who thinks Dan really isn't going to use the Internet any more?

I wonder if God pays out via Western Union?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe F could tell Dan that, as the rest of the mafia folks after Dan (except, of course, the vodoo mafia) have no way of knowing this. Very Happy

Cletus has warned Dan again:

Quote:
You are in full blown trouble now. Jones has recruited extra men on your case. He really wants that printout bad!

Expect more nasty people to be tracking you down.

Keep in mind that everytime you don't do what I tell you to do the price for getting the document from me goes up.

Interp0l Agent F3stus Cletus

Feel free to up the abuse! And if others want to join in, let me know! I think Dan is convinced that the entire underworld nation is after this printout. A printout that Cletus has, but is refusing to send to Dan.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:

I wonder if God pays out via Western Union?

Only through MTCN S3cure

Closed lad accounts x4

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, Dan threatens not to use the internet all of the time. He told me two weeks ago that he was leaving the country and never checking his email account again. Of course, this is the same email account that everyone has been sending their threatening messsages to, and Dan is obviously reading.

Dan is a habitual liar.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no response, though. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to ignore the horde of organized crime coming down on his head. Pure Ostrich syndrome. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x4

Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The triads have also now joined in the fray in attempting to secure ownership of the program. We offer nothing to him other than the ability to not die by our hands though. S1 Y@0j1u, the leader who contacted Dan, has such an amazingly suited name as well. While hes known amongst the other triads as being the demonic vulture of death, it seems ironic that his name could also mean 419. Very Happy Who would've thought that his parents would have such foresight when naming him as a child.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of the Ood wrote:
it seems ironic that his name could also mean 419. Very Happy

Someone absolutely needs to begin threatening him from a group called the "binaries," and call themselves 110100011.

Closed lad accounts x4

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Van Bur3n B0ys are now after the printout. Who dares oppose the VBB?? Evil or Very Mad

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition!!!!

I think that being able to threaten both his soul and his body will give me the edge here...
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would just like to point out that this is quite possibly the cruelest thing that has ever been done to a lad. Crueler than sending a lad to Abeche for three months. Crueler than photochopping nekid photos of a lad and putting them in a gay magazine. This one is crueler because:

a) Dan really was kidnapped by Stanley's boys and taken to a hotel before he was released for being too damn stupid

b) As strange as this all sounds, Dan believes EVERY BIT OF IT!

He truly does believe that agents from all over the globe are tracking him down for a document that he does not possess. He believes that. He claims that he has been kicked out of his Aunt's house because of all of this. That may or may not be true. Dan spends every second of every day scared sh*tless that when he turns a corner he will come face-to-face with death.

Well done. Keep up the pressure, and keep emailing him. My good agent is trying to convince him that the only way out of this is to go to his local police and confess all of his 419 crimes.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan isn't saying where he is but he says he is afraid for his life.

Quote:

F: hello
dan: im tired
F: why are you tired?
Fdan: som guys are trying to kill me
F: who is trying to kill you?
dan: i dnt know dem b4
F: what makes you think someone is trying to kill you?
dan: they are treatening me through e-mails
dan: they even got my address
F: your home address?
F: who are they?
BUZZ!!!
F: why aren't you answering me
F: DON’T BUZZ me
dan: were ave u been?
F: taking care of your baby, where do you think??
dan: no idea
F: where are you right now?????
dan: somewhere
F: when are you going to live up to your obligations to this child?
F: somewhere is where?
dan: i can't say now pls
dan: are u in nigeria now
dan: ?
dan: i am really afraid babe
F: tell me more
F: I hear that agent jones is really pissed since I escaped
dan: i need to move out from where i am
F: tell me where you are
F: maybe we can meet
dan: u can't
dan: dats wat you always say
dan: promises
dan: without fulfilment
F: i was being held prisoner you idiot
dan: ok i get u
F: now i and the baby are in hiding from jones, I am all alone
F: this baby needs a daddy
F: if it weren't for agent cletus' help, i would still be a prisoner
dan: ok.......
dan: so were can we meet
dan: i need to run
dan: i am already out
F: tell me where you are
F: do all nigerian men have no balls like you?
dan: u tell me
F: i don't know any other nigerian men but maybe i need to meet some
F: this baby needs a father, not a sniveling boy who is too afraid to tell me where he is

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic