SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like my first bait is up and running!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
djnkro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this email

Good day,

I got your email and let me start by introducing myself, I am Dr. Rooney Beckham, I want you to know that I have been expecting to hear from you and also for you to be rest assured that everything will go on successfully.

The objective is for us to go into an investment partnership,in which i would want both parties to be honest and also i would want us to have a high level of understanding because this is a 100% legitimate project.

For us to proceed,I will need you to send the following requirements,

Your full names

contact address

Telephone numbers

Nationality

Occupation

Along with your International Passport or Drivers licence or a valid id for proper authentication.After that I will proceed to enable the bank endorse the transfer to you.

As far as the Bank is concerned, it is paying out this deposit to you, we will both be in contact at all times, and I will closely monitor the progress of this project.

I await to hear from you as I have limited time to conclude this because I will soon be leaving to America to sign real estate deal which my client is putting up in America . So I await your reply soon.

Thanks
Dr Rooney Beckham.

I figured he wants an id, so I am going to send him mclovin.lets see if he bites.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Rooney Beckham?
Nice bit of lad de-education there.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi djnkro, congratulations on your first lad. May it be a memorable experience for you!

Be sure to ask lots of questions so that he has to answer them one at a time, menaing one per email.

Does he want your full name or your nick name. Is it okay to give what your mon and dad call you? etc., etc.

Welcome to Eater and bait safe, waste scammer time and have fun! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Rooney Beckham was mentioned in an email I recently posted in the surplus forum. I guess that soccer thing isn't working out for him/them. But at least he can fall back on being a doctor.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic