SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad has quite the active imagination!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my lad made up this whole story about catching some of the g0merb0ys at the airport in Lagos. Apparently, the g0merb0ys like to hang out with hookers Laughing

Quote:
we found out that she is a prostitute that was hired to work with the criminals. from then, she confessed that she came to the airport with the criminals called Gomerboys. the guy with the sign also confessed that they were 5 that came to the airport and others where dressed in suit to welcome you. we searched for the remaining three of their members but could not find them as they might have escaped when they saw the police men.

The police men interrogate the criminals concerning their operations and where they live. they said that they don't have a house, they lodge from one hotel to another. furthermore, they said that they booked a hotel room for your stay immediately you arrive. when we got to the hotel room they booked for you, we searched the room but could not find anything. then we proceed to the reception of the Hotel. the lady at the Reception told us that the criminals booked two rooms and not one. when we got the to the other room, there we found Guns, Bullets, cocaine, camera, cigarettes, and other sharp objects which they use for their operations. The only money the policemen found there was N9,500.00 which is about $90.00. when we asked them about the money they took from you they said that they shared it among themselves. The policemen tried to find out if they have any bank account where they put their money but they said they don't put money in bank. they are always with their money cash, either in the Hotel room or any other hidden place.

The two apprehended criminals are now in police custody while the investigation and inspection is still going on by the police. The criminals confess that they have their members in 23 countries in the world. we asked them about Ghana and where they stay in Ghana so that our policemen here will contact the Ghanaian police to storm there immediately and get those criminals but they said that they don't build or rent a house. they only lodge in hotels. We asked them where their escaped members could be but they said they don't know. they said that once they have problem in any of their operations, the escaped member will contact all their members to let them know so that they will be at alert.

I am happy that the two of those criminals has been arrested. according to the police men, they said that they will contact Ghana police to alert them on this so that they will help search for this criminals in Ghana.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5

Last edited by microburst on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Guns, Bullets, cocaine, camera, cigarettes, and other sharp objects which they use for their operations."

I was not aware that cameras and cigarettes constituted 'sharp' objects, which is what this list seems to be.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe I should ask for clarification? Was it knives, forks, pencils?

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having dealt with compulsive liars a few times in my life, I can recognize the desperation in this. He wants so badly for you to believe it that he is throwing in all kinds of ancillary details in an effort to appear more honest.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he better keep the details consistent because I will be asking for a detailed police report of what went down Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't surprise me. Those gomerboyz are tough to track down. I am shocked that he managed to get that much info out of them though. Gomerboyz are known for being pretty tight lipped.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only are they tough to track down, they also always find a way to write more emails to steal more money. This is what he concluded the email with:

Quote:
if they eventually discover any valuable item from those criminals, that can be sold to raise the $8,200.00 the criminals took from you, they will also let our bank know. So my dear, i am sure you must be a little bit relaxed hoping that your money will be refunded to you soon. All we have to do now is to concentrate on this transaction while the police continue with their job. MIND YOU, THOSE ESCAPED CRIMINALS COULD STILL BE WRITING TO YOU TELLING YOU ANOTHER STORY JUST TO SEE IF THEY WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING MONEY FROM YOU. WHATEVER THEY WRITE TO YOU, DON'T HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.

Closed lad accounts x5

Last edited by microburst on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Microburst, do you have any other lads that you are dealing with? This would be a great opportunity to get some lad v lad action going.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I have one other long term guy, what do you think is a good way to get some lad vs. lad going? I've tried that before but I find it hard to work out..

Closed lad accounts x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic