SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, since even if it was a baiter that sent that one off, I sent this off to him just now:

Quote:
J1n,
Ch4rl35 good guy. i no him long time. i teach him format and he makes lots of magas monies. i am glad he gave you bank details to send monies to cuz bank is real hard here in USA. i not no how he get one in nw York, so must be doing better than i teach him ok? he send you monies, no worry ok? he also send me my share ok? i tell him to send monies to you first tho ok? u need more magas then so we get more money? u let me know broda and i send you more mags ok? i told you they get check today.

the other email about the maga who want certified check, i think he is a jokester maybe and this what u send him ok since he want be joker:

NA OGUN(THE GOD OF IRON) GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND AMALA GO KILL YOU HENCE YOU BE ONE OF THE FEW YORUBAS WEY NO WAN GET SENSE.

UR FATHER DIED A RACHAEL AND UR MOTHERS FATHER DIED OF MALNUTRITION AND NOW YOU WANT TO DIE OF STARVATION?

U WILL REMAIN POOR UNTILL THE DAY YOU WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON A ROPE COS U WILL SURE COMMIT SUICIDE HENCE TO YOU THIS LIFE IS NOT ENJOYABLE AND FOR THAT YOU WILL END IT UP SOON AND THAT SOON IS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE PLACED A CURSE ON YOU INCLUDING THE ONE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING YOU TO ALL THE BABALAWOOS IN TOWN AND ALL MUSHROOM CHURCHES.

THE WILL NEVER SAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A CURSED GENERATION AND SO IT WILL REMAIN TILL UR DEATH AMEN.

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

u tell me when u send that ok? he just want play games and we to make more monies so not have time for jokers ok?

write me soon to update me broda ok?

one love,
-Ch4rl35

So even if it WAS a baiter, they have a insult back to them, and maybe that will spin off something else. If it was a real life vic, they will ask WTF? So I figured with that I had all bases covered.......

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir Scam - Do you think we could have our lad dress in a robe and something funky on his head when he goes to Chad, as it is the custom of Chad to do that... Wink Or something along those lines, and perhaps holding a sign so may find him better?

Just some thoughts...let me know what you think....

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he replied, but I'm not getting my contract it seems...

Quote:
Mail Acknowledge.go and have the check cashed first and you could keep your own commission Locked in your desk before the contract arrives.
You are to deduct 10% and send the remaining balance to my assistant through western union money transfer.The details arestated below.
First name - J0hn
last name - K1ng
City - Beijing
Country - China
The western union fees should be removed from the balance after deducting your 10%.I will be expecting you to furnish me with the necessary details for my assistant to be able to retrieve the funds.
Money transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Senders name and address
Test question and answers (if any)
Amount
I have instructed all my numerous associate to issue all payments in your name.You will be receiving payments from time to time.I hope with honesty and trust,This will be the beginning of a long lasting relationship.
Thank you once again for your co-operation and please confirm the receipt of this mail.

Cammy, being a stubborn soul, is going to resist sending money without the proper paperwork.

In time she's also going to comment on the fact that carrying large sums of money to the Western Union office is unsafe and she doesn't have a carry permit for her nine-mil... so why not just make a bank transfer?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he asked me about your contract and what I should do to respond to it. Whay kind of contract are you looking for so I can make it up for you...it will be a classic that is for sure.......

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have something special for the lad to use once he gets to Chad. Remember everyone, we're pushing him to send the money to my faked bank account.

If he doesn't come to pick the money up, he'll be chopping his own dolla.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, key references have to be handwritten - the italicised bits.

Quote:
Whereas Mr of (party of the first part) has engaged of Sydney, Australia (party of the second part) to act as financial manager for Australia, it is therefore agreed that the party of the first part will remit cheques from his clients to the party of the second part, who upon receipt of said cheques shall process such through her account at the National Australia Bank and remit said sums to the benefit of the party of the first part.

Furthermore, given the threat posed to said transactions by in Australia, the party of the second part shall have full reponsibility for the safety of the aforementioned transactions; and in the event of loss or damage to client cheques, agrees to receive such punishment as deemed appropriate by the party of the first part, ranging in severity from spanking to decapitation. The party of the first part agrees in turn to remit all expenses involved in processing client cheques.

The party of the first part agrees to comply with Australian workplace laws and anti-discrimination legislation, and to provide accurate and up-to-date advice and councilling on workplace hazards and to the party of the second part.

Being of sound mind, and in full awareness of mutual obligation and incentivation, the party of the first part and the the party of the second part do hereby pledge to comply with this contract, in the name of Almighty God and His risen Son Jesus Christ.

The religious bit is optional - Cammy, as a devout Asatru (devotee of the Norse pantheon), won't agree to anything with that clause; only include it if you want some more time-wasting.

There'll have to be full headers, RSOTs, and all the other bells and whistles that anyone can think of.

Edited to remove extraneous brackets

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the bank account has had another deposit

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sir - Do you want me in a couple of days to "get" money from that way it is more believeable? Like I can just throw out there did you get your money yet type thing cause send me money and I bought prostitutes with it so far?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from our lad :

Money has started coming in...i am so happy bro.This is what one maga;s sent me.

1)Hello Lung
I have cashed the check and transfered the money into the bank account
you gave below.

I will buy the power ranger soon.
when will i receive the next check?
I may need more power rangers
C0rn3l1u5

And this is what ch4rl35 your friend that drop the account said also.

2)you don need transaction number. I see account on internet and money
from the magas come in already. Someone name Howard inches put money
in there last nmight. Charlie do good work.

That men we have two transaction inside the account..which mean we
have up to $8,000 in there right now.I have forward my information to
charlis,where he can send my share to.Get in touch with him and send
your too.

I sent you an email earlier and i am still waiting for you to repsond
back to it.

Maga's who has paid and they are expecting another check.

1)C0rn3l1u5 4d3b4y0
2)H0w4rd 1nch35

Maga's who are yet to recieved check and they are waiting to recieved it.

1)L1s4 0l1v3r
2)T4c0m4 K1rk3nd0ll

Please get back to me as soon as posible and get in touch with
charles..because i am very broke right now and i need cash.

Thank you so much bro.1 love

I await ot read back from you soon.

Regards

So I sent him this:

J1n,
u just need to make contract for maga. i send check again to other maga who need more check. u write tham and u tell them tat we send more check out, but a week has to pass by. i can send them check on wed. so that way it look like real company.u tell them in earlier email that they get check once a week, so i can't send check til wed.the other maga with contract, you send them this " Whereas Mr J1N LUNG of HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & SMOLDERING CO. LTD JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802 (party of the first part) has engaged C4m1ll3 M1ch3ll3 Wh1t3 of Sydney, Australia (party of the second part) to act as financial manager for Australia, it is therefore agreed that the party of the first part will remit cheques from his clients to the party of the second part, who upon receipt of said cheques shall process such through her account at the National Australia Bank and remit said sums to the benefit of the party of the first part.

Furthermore, given the threat posed to said transactions by native ninjas in Australia, the party of the second part shall have full reponsibility for the safety of the aforementioned transactions; and in the event of loss or damage to client cheques, agrees to receive such punishment as deemed appropriate by the party of the first part, ranging in severity from spanking to decapitation. The party of the first part agrees in turn to remit all expenses involved in processing client cheques.

The party of the first part agrees to comply with Australian workplace laws and anti-discrimination legislation, and to provide accurate and up-to-date advice and councilling on workplace hazards and ninja avoidance techniques to the party of the second part.

Being of sound mind, and in full awareness of mutual obligation and incentivation, the party of the first part and the the party of the second part do hereby pledge to comply with this contract, in the name of Almighty God and His risen Son Jesus Christ."

that is contract you send maga, but handwrite it so it look real. all company in USA handwrite their contract, so we still must look real. that maga has our check in their hand, we must do whatever it takes for maga to put in bank ok?

i sorry i sleep in, so u not hear from me until now. i buy 15 women last night.u write me soon and tell maga i send check on wed. and they get on sat. ok? we are making monies!!!!!

one love bro,
-Ch4rl35

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot

I received bank account details to send the money to. Is this the fake bank?

Quote:
The company await to hear back from you today in regard the fund in your posession.go and have it cashed or deposit the check in to your account.The company will prefer if you have the fund send transfer into this account in china.

ACCOUNT NAME :- POLSO AIR CARGO CO. LTD.
BANK OF CHINA
SWIFT CODE :- BKCHHKHHXXX.
ACCOUNT NUMBER :- 01257720012689.
A/C NAME :- POLSO AIR CARGO CO. LTD.

Dont forget to deduct yout 10% commission before you remit the balance.I await to the transaction number of tranfer from you soonest.

Thank you for your anticipation.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this just in:

Quote:
Thank you for the write up, you are indeed good in this business.More money are still coming in from different maga's.Pls when do i get my cash from charles because i have bill to pay.I think you have bill to pay as well.I have given him my information anyway to send the money and i hope i will recieved my western union details today or tomorrow.

I await to read back from you.One love bro.

So i sent him this:

Quote:
i am so happy we finally making monies! all it tok was a week. we soon have all magas monies!!!! what you gonna do with your share broda? i buy women, you buy women broda? you should celebrate soon cuz we have maga money soon.
i so happy i found good guy like u! Ch4li3 is happy to with u bro!

and then he sent this:

Quote:
Yes i will buy women because it been long i fuck last and it all about work and work..and now that money is in now i cant wait to have it and start doing things i need to start doing my self.I hope i get my share tomorrow.

This lad is so far in over his head.....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess what? He didn't even try! He just did a cut and paste.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
That's not a contract - I want a formal one, properly laid out, with space for your signature and mine, that I can keep in my desk. What you've sent isn't even close.
BTW - lose that last bit about God and Jesus; it's against my religion.

I hope he doesn't dump Cammy...

Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett: Yes, that is the bank info I gave him. It's an account that was sent to Alan but I mangled some of the info to make it unuseable to him. That way, even if he were to get an actual victim to transfer money to it, it wouldn't go through.

Now, our lad wants to get paid. Well, he's gonna have to travel to Chad. Perhaps we can lure him to N'Djamena first, then across the border. He has to do it because we walked him into a corner he can't get out of. We should tell him that he needs to meet us there, then we can party and we will even have prostitutes for him.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a couple notes from our lad today:

Quote:
The charles,

What good..another maga has sent money to the account again here is the details.

I have made the deposit and the transfer .Transaction # 7819688314a27 Sincerely,

I forgot to ask when I will see the next check? I'd be more than happy to process several checks at once if you have them.

That is the maga that sent the 3rd payment.Pls charles..I belived i can have my own share tomorrow because i need to pay for my internet connect on thurday before they got me disconnect.And ou know this is th time i need tobe on line 24 hours.

I await ro read back from you soon.

Jin

Quote:
Dear charles,

YES OOOO.THE MAGA HAS TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT..AND ANOTHER MAGA HAS TRANSFER MONEY AGAIN TO THE ACCOUNT.HERE IS THE MAGA MAIL..

Hello Lung
I have cashed the check and transfered the money into the bank account you gave below.

I will buy the power ranger soon.
when will i receive the next check?
I may need more power rangers
Cornelius

Quikly remove the money from the account...so you can send me my share through western union.here is my details below:

Name:
City:Isolo
State:Lagos
Address:10 church street.

I await the western union details soon.Thank you so much bro..i am happy to meet you guys. (I'm sure his happiness shall soon be turned to grief.) Twisted Evil
I await to read from you soon.

I'm going to let him know that there is no WU where we're at so now he needs to travel. If everyone is ok with it, I'm going to tell him there's $15k in the account now and he needs to meet me in N'Djamena. From there we can coax him across the border. By the way, I Googled his name and got this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chidinma Shocked

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he got some money out of someone...

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not getting any money out of any bank transfer, and that is why I am repeatedly bashing it over his head that he shouldn't be using Western Union. So every bank transfer is going into this fake account that my fake lad controls.

The fact that he mentions he has a computer connection at home means he isn't the typical cafe rat. If some of the clergy wants to help us run him straight into some of their stredded lads, it would be even funnier.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And this in:

Quote:
Our money in that account is $13,500,We are still expecting $9.000 in that account again.because each maga got a check of $5.000 and they deduct 10% of thier commission out of the money.Where is Ndjamena? My connection is 25k per month.Anyway i will look for a way to pay my bill..But i swear to you i need money before the weeked.Because i have been praying for this and i have alot of activities on me right now that i need money for.My brother is also wedding this weekend ,at IBADAN. Pls try and withdraw the money and have my own share sent to me.Pls dont see it as if i am rushing for money..i believed you understand my situation much better because ALL EYE ON ME.And i wish to act well in tat wedding.

I await to read back from you soon.

Thank you so much bro..you are indeed an honest man.

I just let him know he needed to travel since the EFCC is watching WU very closely right now and I would meet him just across the border.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy said wrote:

Thank you so much bro..you are indeed an honest man.

The irony is making me cry! (with laughter!) LOL_sign

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is SOOOOOO good. I want to thank everyone involved in this, and my hats off to you guys. I couldn't have done this without you. What do you need me to do Sir Scam? He sent me some more baiters and he wants me to send more checks out. I will tell him I am sending out checks tomorrow express and the following baiters please say you have got them by Thursday so more money is in the fake account by then to give him more of an incentive to travel.

here are the baiters that need to have another check by Thursday:

Here is the baiters that need to get their first check by Friday:

I think I have some real life vic's in the mix, so I am about to PM a mod so they know to warn them. He may be stupid, but this is what he sent, which is pretty smart for a lad:

Code:

[i]Mod edit to snip names and addresses - Eight[/i]

The ones that say still waiting excepot for M4t Cr3b415, I think are RL vic's. Um, T3d J4ck50n should get his by Friday as well as m4t cr3b415. The rest I think are RL as well as the ones that say new. Everyone else that said they got the checks and deposited in the fakey account, please tell him you get the next batch of checks by Thursday.

Also, @ Yas he sent me this about C4m1ll3 Wh1t3:

Mr Lung,

That's not a contract - I want a formal one, properly laid out, with space for your signature and mine, that I can keep in my desk. What you've sent isn't even close.

BTW - lose that last bit about God and Jesus; it's against my religion..

C4m1ll3 Wh1t3

What should i do now

I am not sure what you are looking for from him, so I will wait til you see this to respond to him, because if you want a handwritten note, then I will make sure he handwrites it. Also, do you want the contract to read differently?

[/quote]

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Cammy's expecting is a contract with proper headers and space for signatures (hers and his).

The draft I sent before is the correct wording, but the bits in italics are to be handwritten (ie he has to leave spaces to fill out by hand), and of course he has to fill them in!

Finally, I want to see Red Seals Of Truth and all the other things that Lads think would look good on a contract.

ETA - tell him to ask Cammy what should replace "Almighty God and his risen Son Jesus Christ". She'll tell him...

Sand Timer x 7
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat received his and has told Jin already. Jin is now asking for MTCN despite giving me bank details for a bank transfer. Confused

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything seems to be working out great, got a lad tied up, potentially warning some real victims and maybe, just maybe he'll come to Maidiguri so I can lure him across the border with promises of money, prostitutes (or goats) and the sweet life that is Chad. Wink

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr681 He told M4gnum his next check would be around Oct 15. This will be a great surprise!

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a a email after a full day, and @ Yas, you'll love your contract, it really does have RSOT. I told him the parts that need to be handwritten in and to ask you what religion you are. The people that told him that they got the checks, and asked for another, please pretend to get them by tomorrow.

I want him thinking there is alot of money for him to collect.

@ Sir Scam - Have you heard from him today, and do I need to do anything about WU on my end of things also? Should I also tell him that sent me my share of the money or should I wait on that? I want him thinking the money os real, so if I tell him already sent me some of my money it would be more of an incentive to get him to his destination......

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic