SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are we just hitting the lads who suck at scamming?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waxy,

Look at it this way...

Assume the baiters are only getting the young, stupid lads (not really true, they waste time of better lads too, but for this particular discussion).

A lot of these young, stupid lads are more inexperienced than truly stupid, or they are just so obsessed with the idea of making big money that they throw caution and common sense out the window. They are just getting their start in the business. But over time, through contact with real potential victims, they will gradually learn what does and does not work. Many of them will get better in time.

So this young, impressionable lad meets a baiter. The baiter turns the scripts topsy-turvy, sends the lad on fruitless trips, and generally makes the young scammer miserable. What does the young scammer learn?

-not to trust some of the requests a real victim might make (causing them to drop a real vic prematurely).
-that scamming is lots of work and may not pay off (on rare occasion this may make a lad consider another career).
-crazy scripts, bizarre terminology, and wildly inaccurate information that will be much more obvious to a new potential victim. (Check out the lad who added gummi bears and trouser snakes to the list of animals they had for sale)

If the scammer continues to scam, it will take months to years to undo the effects of the baiter's training (and it may never happen). During that time, the scammer will be less effective at scamming. In addition to the victims saved during the bait itself, future victims will be saved.

Edit for grammar

Last edited by Dorothy on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who do you want the police to go after ? (not that I'm suggesting we have a police function)

The muggers who carry knives or the ones who have stabbed someone.

The latter are certailnly a priority, but if you never get the ones carrying knives there is never any chance of stamping out knife crime.

The ethical and logical answer is that you go after both, and you have to when it comes to scammers, as you have no way to tell which have scammed successfully and which have not.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@WM, If you stick around and really get stuck in to baiting you'll one day find yourself a lad who's: arrogant, surly, macho, abusive, conceited, arrogant (again Wink ) greedy, stupid, lazy and illiterate.

Suddenly it all becomes clear. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got pointed out to this site and started baiting too. Although i should still learn a lot, i'm having so much fun of even the idea that they are having somebody on their hook Smile

Closed lad accounts x 2
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is the only person on this planet I can get to do stupid, hilarious, pointlessly time-consuming and/or degrading things for my personal, guilt-free amusement. And it doesn't cost me a penny.

No-brainer really.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ninastian, I am sure there are other lads just as eager to do those things for your amusement Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, perhaps this should be posted on the ethics thread, but I must admit....the one and only time I felt a bit of a moral qualm, was while reading the 'torture' thread.

I've read so many now, I can't remember exactly the title. However, it was/is about a lads eye being gouged out. Of course, we all know it is BS on the lads part, but I have wondered, and actually worried about this.

One or two members sugggested asking for a picture (trophy) of the eye. I know it was in jest, but would one of these idiots stoop to the lowest level? I'm sure they wouldn't kill anyone to send an actual eye. On the other hand, I'm sure it would be relatively easy to find a goat or some other animal to kill, to try to make it look like an actual eye. I would not put it past the b.......ds. at all.

In my opinion, that would violate the IAR (innocent animal rule). Now don't laugh, I'm serious. And I'm still trying to forget about the chickens.. Very Happy

That said, as far as homo sapiens are concerned, my beliefs tend to be rather archaic. i.e. an 'eye for an eye' ....(pun intended) I have no empathy or compassion for human beings who knowingly hurt others. 'Fair game' is, after all, 'Fair game' isn't it?
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HouseofGalt

The torture modality is one of mine. To put your mind at rest, my lad's missing eye isn't bothering him any more. However, he does have some other health issues:

Quote:
I need quick medical attention! I have pains all over me!!! Have you ever given a thought how I urinate? I am without penis! My penis shaft sown to my nostril is an obstacle when I try to feed. I think I need a surgery!!!

Seriously, though - if I'd asked for a photo of his eye, he'd simply have got one from his local butcher.
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wait... WHAT? Is he saying he looks like an elephant now?

I...

Wha...

How...

Uh....

*brain implosion*
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thanks, Ninastian.
Hadn't thought of that. And upon reflection.... chickens always come home to roost, don't they!
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
chickens always come home to roost, don't they!

unless they belong to shorty, his are roasted Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupider lads might more easily fall for the "funnier" baits like signs, artwork and safaris (i doubt Adamu is the sharpest tool in the box, for instance). But smarter and more savvy scammers can still be lured in with straight-baiting. After all if they have somebody asking legitimate (if annoying) questions and acting like they are only a step away from paying out, why shouldn't the lad beleive that they will? Of course a smarter lad might begin to wise up after the 15th car accident preventing you from reaching the Western Union office before it closed.

From things i've read also, in countries where scamming is prolific the scammers themselves are usually the least-well-educated. Actually brainy people go to school and earn thier money, rather than conning it out of other people. On the whole.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In answer to the OP's question.

My most successful bait was with a smart lad. Definitely not the dumb kind.
He was successful enough to have stolen a sum of cash that paid for him to leave Nigeria, rent an apartment in a real swanky area of town, buy two decent cars, buy his own PC, buy designer clothes, own 3 or 4 mobile phones, buy luxury electrical goods, go out clubbing and partying all night every night, have other lads bow down to him and to generally live the high life.

He was very successful. "Was" is the operative word though. He's now back in Nigeria eating shit after having to sell everthing he owned.

Definitely not the dumbass that someone new to baiting would think the average lad to be, but then, not smart enough for me not to be able to grind the little fucker into dust.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slightlyoutofit - one word...RESPECT! Smile
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mcstability; I'm pretty sure you have it the wrong way round.

Whilst the lads' grasp of English isn't always great, it is a lot better than most. Lads are usually the educated ones.

I've seen a few "interviews" where the lad claims he only scams to pay his way through uni. Of course, the vast majority won't be doing this, but I'm sure some are.

They also have to rent the PC, the really poor ones won't be able to afford to sit on their rear in some cafe waiting for the one in a million that replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my observations, Newdonym is completely correct, it seems to be the lads with an education that do the most scamming.

I recall an IP recently that resolved to a university which backs up that claim.

The poorer people cant afford the internet time and generally have less (if any) english and computer skills

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a lad who has a degree in architecture, has a good handle on Western slang and writes surprisingly well. He has been on safari once already and is about to go again.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh OK. Though i do seem to remember a Nigerian posting somewhere saying that scammers where all "hemp smoking taxi drivers". Perhaps those are the least sucessful scammers XD
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont remember reading that so I just asked google and he cant remember a great deal either Click Here

If you can remember the exact wording try an exact google search on it, if it is here you will find it.

It may even be in this lot

I am sure that many scammers are taxi drivers, I am also sure that many are uni students Wink I am sure the successful lads are NOT taxi drivers, they earn enough without needing a regular job

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the quote was "hemp smoking bus conductors." Very Happy

It was in an ethics thread - you know - the one about the radio show.

Edited to correct the exact wording of the quote so y'all can search the forum for it if you want. Razz

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the stupid lads get the short end of the stick, indeed. However, that's the game we play.

Let me explain how we get these lads. We send massive amounts of emails out. Sometimes, upwards of 20,000 to get the right lads. Most of the time, it is the stupid lads that respond. However, the successful ones do slip in. YW, BW and I sent a lad to Egypt one time. That lad was extremely successful. He lived in SA and had tons of resources. Getting money to travel was no issue to him. He bought a GPS when he got there, without any hesitation. We fought him just as hard. YW sent and Oga into Sudan. That guy was successful.

And, while Adamu is not the best scammer, he is part of a VERY successful group. Please understand that. I know that it might just seem like we do this to torture them. Sure, that is a good part of it. But I can assure you that we caused a lot of heartache among their group. There is a lot that we just didn't post. Other baits that we were running simultaneously with their group.

Also, I want to clarify that not everyone on this forum is as mean or as much of a jackass as we are. Mods did put a disclaimer on that first page for a reason. We do not necessarily represent the group as a whole. Lots of people here have a problem with what we do. I, for one, have no problem being called a vigilante. I also have no problem saying that I think it is REALLY fun to see these guys squirm. My reasoning is two fold for baiting. I enjoy the fact that it wastes their time. I also enjoy that they suffer. Not everyone is that mean. Some people really just shut down lad accounts, kill banks and such for the good of the cause. I couldn't do it if I didn't get some kind of enjoyment out of it; I'm just not that nice.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, I never give it that much thought. I enjoy it and couldn't begin to tell you why. The meaner I can be, the better! As for morality...WTF?....over. I have spent hours in front of my computer screen laughing my ass off while screwing with these low life scum bags and no regrets, no looking deep into the inner self...none of that crap. I do feel like my work has wasted scammer time, energy and resourses as well took some pressure off of real scam victims.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I, for one, have no problem being called a vigilante.

Good, because you are a vigilante.

Quote:
I'm just not that nice.

That's the second smartest thing I've read from you this week.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic