SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad thinks that I am special

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This coming from my lad, after effort #4 to correctly complete the that my church requires for all funding:

Quote:
Dad,
What will I have done without you, you are so special despite all the error that I have made so far in the , you have been so patient ensuring that it goes well with me, i appreciate the patience, the care and the love shown towards me by you and the entire congregation.

God bless you all.

Please find herein in the attachment the .

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
ur son, Austin

Finally he got it right! Unfortunately I sent him an outdated version of the , and accounting is requiring that I submit the new version. Looks like he'll have to complete it again.

It's been awhile since I used the old Church angle, and I'd forgotten how kind and sweet the lads get.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, where is it? Very Happy You´re making me curious.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Here you go!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Very Happy but where have I seen this letterhead before? Must have a look in my baiters´ forms archive. Have you used them before? They look familiar.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I've used them before. It's been awhile though.

I've also got a church application form that requires the lad to write out the poem "jabberwocky" in various languages, including Biblical Greek.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s it !! Very Happy I know this from my long Eater Reading-Only period Very Happy (a.k.a. training levels)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I love this lad:

Quote:
Dad,
Oh thank you so much, I feel very relief hearing from you always despite the challenges I am going through here expecially for wondering around just for the reason of finding where to rest my head each passing night though it has been tough with me here but I know that tough times don't last long but tough people do.

Dad, honestly, I can't wait to getting out of this country, ha! it has been a real ugly experience but I thank God always, He has never fail or forsaken me at all, He alone maketh way where there seems to be no way, at least there is hope of my possibility of going back to my country now. Dad, supposing there is no you in my life as at now, what would I have done? (snicker...snicker)

Dad, thank you and the entire congregation, a million times, there is no way the whole world will not here this, as long as I live, this great assistance from you and the entire Church will always be on my lip as a songs to many. God bless you.

Dad, go to the retreat in the strength and the fullness of God, I await the immediate response from Sister Melinda. (I told him that I was going away to a couples only retreat, but Melinda in accounting would be sending him his money)

Regards,
Ur son, Austin

This one claims that he is stuck in Ghana, and the little schnit is using gmail so there's no way I can trace where he is.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And sometimes they bait themselves.

Quote:
Dad,
Does that means the Church will forsake and deny me the needed assistance since Sister Melinda was unable to trace any record bearing my name? Dad, should I still keep hoping or resolve to continue in starving and suffering as if am all alone in this world, Dad, I beg you, to work out something fast because I don't even have anything left on me now, I have sold the little clothes left to sustain my feeding pending when I shall hear from Sister Melinda but unfortunately it wasn't as I have expected.

Dad, the experience of passing each night in parks and uncompleted abandon buildings makes me sick and and my fears now is what about I now fall sick, what will be the outcome? God forbid!

Dad, be also aware that I have also sold my phone but in all these things, I know for sure that I am more than conquerors, I thank God for everything and I thank Him specially that I am born again so I speak as His oracle 1Pt 4:11.

I expect to hear from you soon and how did your retreat go? I guess all was well.

Your son,
Austin.

NB.
Dad, has it ever occur to you to expand this ministry to Africa at all? I urge to start thinking in that direction because your calling is a global one and you need not limit yourself within your country alone.

I love a good church bait!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic