SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like Mr Mufifn was awaken just now(lad night time) due to a security breach. It looks like Mr gomer was true to his word in finding out the money was real.

Quote:
Good day Mr Michael
We here at the bank ensure that our customers receive only the best in service and reliability.
our reputation in security is surpassed by none.

You are aware that i have in my possession a secret bank account which can only be collect by the beneficiary Mr Michael Williams (you)
which was left by one Alf Wizcunson to be collected by you the beneficiary.

I must inform you that there has been some form of security breach from you or those around you. Yesterday a man came to the bank and asked me many questions about this account. I had to inform security to have him removed from the premises. I am writing to you now because i was awoken to find another breach in security. Our computer system has just been hacked by unknown person or persons. Fortunately they did not steal any money but they did access records including the secret bank account in your name.

While we have put measures in place to prevent any further breaches i think it is in your best interest to collect the funds as soon as possible. although i do not know the full details i am aware that there has been criminal activity surrounding the business you have with mr Alf Wizcunson.
I would like this account to be finalized as soon as possible
Regards
Mr T Muffin.

Question. Would mtcn secure do more damage than good for this Lad(payment from Ihava) or should she use the money to go to egypt instead? I am leaning toward Egypt.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ More damage than good my guess. Ihava cares about Alf and family first, bailing him out makes some more money slip away. It puts more pressure on Michae1 to go to Niger it is his last hope.

I love turning the lad into a real life Gomer.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes she ill use the money for a flight to Egypt in the near future.

No sign of Mr Michael on any or my fronts.

Mr Gomer confirm to him that the fund is real

Quote:
GUY I SENT MY BOYS TO CHECK ON FUNDS. THEY SAY FUND IS THERE BUT THEY NEAR GET CAUGHT FOR THIS INFORMATION
DO WHAT U HAVE TO DO I WILL BE WATCHING OK.
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I can see the look of horror on Michael's face as it dawns on him that:

1 - The money from 55C has joined the money from Alf in the bank in Niger.
2 - Ihava is not going to send him any money.
3 - The money in the Niger bank is not 100% safe.

Priceless. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this from mr michael to mr gomer
Quote:
I understand but all am asking now is that are you really sure that the full is there.
Are you really sure of any thing simba safari camp let me know ,is that real?
Micheal
ofcourse it is

he is not happy with Ihava
Quote:
I can see that you are not striaght forward,You said micheal if you send me the picture i will go to the nearest Western union Money transfer and make the payment ,that was what you said .Now i have sent yu the picture of me still two day now you have fail to mail me back.Now i can see that you are just like your uncle and i am very well disappointed in you ,how can i send you my photo and still you have decided not to mail me any forward why.
You promise to make the payment dont give me any more hock stories.
I am waiting for your mail.
Regards to you
M1cheal Will1am

she has more pressing problems at the moment.

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ihava should forward to Michae1 a copy of the email she got about Alf's Egyptian plight which is why she has to go to Egypt to bail out Alf. Smile Smile

p.

Last edited by pablo on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba - Can you obfuscate the lad's name in your last post? I have a feeling he'll be google search happy pretty soon. Cheers mate! Very Happy

Ok, so the lad knows he's now at a road block and he's not entirely happy, he is reacting quite restrained to the fact that the money can only be picked up in Niger, but is still resisting. Here's what he wrote:

M1ke wrote:
Let me say thanks for your email,well i wish to inform you that i am the really m1cheal Willi4ms (sure you are Laughing) ,i told you all that befell me and i will not like that to happened ,please dont tell me that nobody can retrive the fund ,the bank manager can do that if in send a letter from here to him,i am in Nigeria and i will be come over to Niger,i want to inform you that i know that $10,500 can bring me from Niger to Nigeria All over and over agin,i know that well and ok. But i will still stand by me words ,
I am praying that these should not happened agin,i mean what happened the last time,if i was not the reall micheal i would have start mail from another email box.
Please leting to me and listing Good,i want you to please inform you bank that Niger and Nigeria is not too far that the fund be transfered into my Bank account in Nigeria.
I am short of cash Very Happy and i want to use these fund to put some things together and also to get me self to Niger,,and i also held that my friend was arrested in Egypt and i need to see him up in Egypt ok. Please you must assist me just inform you Bank Manger that the fund should be transfer into my Account in Nigeria . The said account below to one of my Assistance in Nigeria ,We stay together in the lodge and that i can pick up immediately no body is hackering my box any longer ok.
Below am given you the information were you need to make the bank to bank transfer into ok. your bank transfer slip does not look to mature to me Confused ,please let your bank manager do some things,that was the reason why i said through western union ,so if you can send the complet fund ,then let some part of the fund be send thru western union to me immediately so i can come to Niger and claim the rest
Below is the bank to Bank information please

(snipped)

Regards to you

I have replied quite curtly with the following:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. Willi4ms,

I understand your position and do feel sympathy for your plight but unfortunately S1mba S4fari C4mps cannot take the risk of losing another $10,500. This is why I asked my bank manager to provide the most secure transfer possible and thanks to Bank of Africa's ultra-secure system is is possible.

You can pick up the fund as discussed at the branch previously advised. I have no power to recall that money and send it to a nominated bank account. For all intents and purposes that money is now yours and is in the custody of that bank branch awaiting your collection.

I am, however, willing to help you out. I will allow you to stay at our 5-star S1mba S4fari C4mp in Niger which is located close to the city where your deposit is held free of charge. You may stay as long as you like (within reason) and are welcome to use any of our facilities. I will book the room for whichever dates you choose. This is a token of my appreciation of your business thus far and your professional attitude towards these dealings.

I am sure you can appreciate the need for S1mba S4fari C4mps to ensure this money is not lost again and to ensure that you receive your refund in person as prescribed by law.

I welcome any queries or booking dates.

Best regards

We'll see how that goes down.

I could quite easily go for another trophy picture at this point but I don't think that would aid in getting him moving to Niger.

I'll keep an eye on things over the next couple of days and hopefully he'll realise that he doesn't have a choice.

In the meantime I've also sent him a spoofed email from Bank of Africa advising that his account is ready for collection. I won't reproduce here as I don't want to give other lads any good ideas Wink

[/quote]

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man can someone give me a rundown of this? I read the last few pages but 30 some pages is alot to read. This stuff is golden. Are you making the guy go from country to country? LOL
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to the Eater Nigerian Nightmare. I believe Simba's post best sums it up:

Simba wrote:
How to recap....??

He has travelled across Nigeria, and into Cameroon.
He travelled back and forth around Cameroon for best part of a week, got robbed in the back of a taxi, then got himself arrested and locked up for a week by the local gendamerie, upon his release he took a hiking safari through the jungle. (The forest of pain, as he called it.....Laughing )
Some memorable Emails and phone calls recorded here.

He still couldn't find the safari camp though.

So he travelled back across Nigeria, and into Benin, where his victim had relocated to, visited Cotonou, took a taxi up to Parakou, still missed his SSC shuttle bus connection, got himself in bother again, eventually dragged himself back to Nigeria, which is where he now sits......

Did I miss anything...??

I'm glad you're enjoying the thread, have a read from the start to get the full story.

Btw, he was also arrested at some stage (somewhere in Cameroon I believe) so that should keep you entertained for a while Razz

Enjoy! Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
ChinaDawg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian Nightmare, you gotta read all 31 pages, it's great stuff!!! Took me several days of reading to get it all read myself but it's got me hooked into Eater, (that and a previous experience with a scammer that didn't cost me anything luckily. I did get a trophy fake cashier's check for "overpayment" for an order, which I didn't ship, nor did I refund his "balance due". Once I get my self organized, I'll dive into the collection of scam mails I get, about 3-4 a day, and see what aggravation I can cause for these guys.

If a Hollywood screenwriter ever gets ahold of this, would make a great movie! I can visualize the closing scene now M1ch4el gets to N1ger, finds out the bank is fake/he's been chopped/whatever, and the camera zooms in closeup. His eyes roll skyward, and he screams in pain,.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The screen flash backs to his previous s4fari locations, chimpanzies, the arresting officer, other characters reacting to the scream, etc, and we see fade to black, the lad standing in the street, arms outstretched in frustration....

Can't wait for the ending.
Cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod snip - No need to quote previous post in full - Simba

LMAO you know.. thats a hell of an idea. Believe it or not, I live very close to Hollywood and have some connections there. Writers, actors, the whole nine. Im nobody special, but its easy to make those kind of connections when its all around you. I will see what I can pitch and possibly dig up. I have a pretty good bait going right now, different from the thread I posted earlier today. I will probably make a thread for it. Im not as good as you guys though, I dont have a phone # or website set up. Best I can do is try to make them go to Western Union a bunch of times or send me pics. Oh well, still good fun!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
@ Simba - Can you obfuscate the lad

Did you mean obfuscate or castrate... Confused
I chose obfuscate, for now..........

@Nigerian Nightmare & ChinaDawg

Welcome to the thread and welcome to Eater...

As previously mentioned, you really ought to read all 30+ pages of this safari thread there really are some great laughs provided by our intrepid mugu..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater nigerian nightmare and chinadawg

Ihava is going to try and sort things out in Egypt.
Quote:
hi Michael
i have not been able to send you any money. I had to use the money i had to buy a ticket to Egypt. It is the only way i can find out what is happening with Alf. I will be going there soon to try and straighten things out. Im sure i can offer the police my services to help him get out.
dont be mad with me.
Ihava

MR gomer is starting to get pissed at all his questions

Quote:
GUY I BE SURE OK MY BOYS WENT TO THE BANK THEN HACK THE SYSTEM
THE MONEY IS THERE FOR REAL
I WENT TO CAMP TO CHOP DOLLARS FROM A SMALL BOI LAST YEAR SO IS REAL
U R STARTING TO MAKE ME ANGRY OK

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba said:
Quote:
Did you mean obfuscate or castrate...
I chose obfuscate, for now..........

The castrating part will be done by Micheal's oga, when he finally goes home, empty-handed. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he has latched onto mr gomer and wants more information.

Quote:
See, i want to ask you some question do know any Bank of Africa in Niger,i want to hear more information regarding Alfred from you
Micheal

suggestions on how to get around/through this?

damnit.

Quote:
What will i call you now,Fraud star or what? well i dont even know what to classify you ,but you are a lier,after all palin to collect the money in Niger and send you tha fund ,so to collect you house back,let me inform you that ,the house you are about tom loss is not my house but your ok.
My house is still well ok, your promise to send money after bosting and you fail,means you are a lier ,i will never believe you again .
You are just like you Uncle Alfred ,never to be trusted NEVER will i ntrust you i told you i was short of Fund ,i also inform you that i was sending my last fund on hand and still you did not say any thaing ,how then will i believe that even the Alfred was even arrested ,i can trust any of you again ,well i will be going back to london soon
I will have noting to do with both you and alfred ,if you dont send the fund now or before tuesday. I have given you the information and dis are then again
Reciever Name : Mike Itsede
Reciever Address:12 lagos road ,benin city

I am let you to know that is nigeria so you will not send the money again to Niger or cameroun but to Nigeria.
I will like to hear form you mimmediately.
micheal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master,

Just fake a plane ticket and an arrest report for Ihava to show the lad.
He's bluffing, anyway. Greed will win out in the end. Smile
An arrest report in Arabic would be nice...are police reports in egypt written in Arabic?? Confused
Slap him a bit for that fraud star comment, too.
Just what the hell does he mean by that crap!?? Evil or Very Mad He's your Uncle for God's sake! So you have to help him. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank slaphappy

i hope ihava didnt go too far over the top

Quote:
Mr Michael
i am shocked at your tone with me. You brag about your house being ok yet it is you which has put me in this situation. My uncles safety and clearing his name is what is important to me at this time.

Put yourself in my shoes mr michael and ask yourself this question.

Would you send me money or help your mother get out of jail?

which one is more important?

I gaurantee your mother is more important. am i right.

I have never sent any money to niger for you. what are you talking about?

You have hurt my feelings Mr michael. I was really starting to like you and wanted to sleep with you but now im not so sure.

Alf will be very unahappy when he hears about what you have said about me.

Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Michaels wrote:
See, i want to ask you some question do know any Bank of Africa in Niger,i want to hear more information regarding Alfred from you
Micheal

Bank of Africa Niger S.A.
International public company
BP 10973, Immeuble Sonara II, Niamey, , Niger
()227 20 73 36 20, 227 20 73 38 18 fax,
http://www.bank-of-africa.net

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thankyou simba

GOMER TO MICHAEL
Quote:
GUY I KNOW MAGA IS IN PRISON IN EQYPT
THIS IS THE BANK OK

Bank of Africa Niger S.A.
International public company
BP 10973, Immeuble Sonara II, Niamey, , Niger
()227 20 73 36 20, 227 20 73 38 18 fax,
http://www.bank-of-africa.net

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the Agadez address and phone numbers for BOA:

AGADEZ
Marché des tôles
Tél : (+227) 20.440.331
Fax : (+227) 20.440.431
BP : 168 Agadez

But, I'm sure that we only want to give him the address after he gets there, if at all possible. I wouldn't give him the phone numbers. We wouldn't want him calling Mr. Muffin. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba that was ment for me to send to him wasnt it?

this to Ihava
Quote:
I am so supprise at you mail,
All i was only trying to say was that you should try and send me some money and go and release the other fund from the bank in Niger,,I was also say that you should send the money to me at NIGERIA Not niger.
I said just like what fake simba safari people or person did ,they sentsome fund to me and the pick up site is Niger,and i am in Nigeria,i can't pick up the money now.
So Ihava let put it these way,ok send me about $1500 USD,so i can move immediately to NIger ,and you are sending it to Nigeria.
I want you to inform now ,ARE YOU SENDING THE MONEY ($1500USD)? and if yes ,then let me know now ok.
I dont want to say any thing regarding you email and i dont want to sleep with you but i am helping your uncle and that is my job ok.
Below am given you the payment information which is to be paid through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND ANY LOCATION WERE YOU ARE .

Reciever Name : Mike Itsede
Reciever Address: 12 lagos road,Uselu Benin City
Reciever Country : NIGERIA
Count Zip Code: 234
these are the information you need to make the tansfer down to me ,Please please please ihava do it for me i will alway love you ,i nned to go back to work.
I am waiting for your email

Michea1

plus this one to Mr Gomer
Quote:
correct yes , i got it. I want to know if the cash is reall.so i can immediately get to that place,so i will need you connection do you that area well and ok.i need the phone contact of mr Mufe is incharge of the fund.
I want you to send me the email contact of the bank manager,my old box was hack and send then i have not gotten any contact from him.
ARE YOU REALLY SURE THESE FUND IS REALLY?
micheal

he seems to be repeating him self a lot lately

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe he doesn't want to sleep with her. Evil or Very Mad He'll certainly change his mind when he meets her. She's very forceful I hear. Lifting all those weights that she does, he doesn't stand a chance of getting away from her! Laughing
And doesn't he know that the money in Niger is in a secure account? Ihava can't "release the funds" up there for Mr. Micheal.

Master, maybe you should give poor Mr. Dummy Micheal the email address of Mr. Muffin, if the real Mr. Gomer actually hacked it. I can't remember myself whether he did or didn't...this bait is so crazy.
But he doesn't get the secret telephone number...NO PHONE CALLS. That was the security arrangement made by Alf.

Looks like the lad will have to do odd jobs to scrape up the cash for the busride. He's such a blustering bluffer! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava only know about a bank and someone called mr muffin.

though mr muffin did send him mail a page or 2 back.

MR MICHAE1 has been contacted by mr gomers man in niger to confirm the money is real

Quote:
GMAN
OGA HARRYGOMER SENT ME
I AM HIS GMAN IN NIGER.
I DO JOB FOR HIM BEFORE
I TELL HIM I FIND MONIES IN BANK OK BUT IT SAY ONLY MICHAEL WILLIAM CAN COLLECT.
I TALK MR MUFFIN IN BANK DEN HE CHASE ME N MY MEN AWAY SO WE COME BACK N HACK SYSTEM. YOU MONIES IS THERE OK.
MR GOMER WANT ME TELL U CAUSE U ASK QUESTION N NO BELIEVE.
U B LUCKY HE TALK U N NO CHOP U DOLLA. HE B GOOD OGA N PAY MUCH TO GOOD GMAN

ONELUV
MRGOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lad's gone real suspect on me.

He thinks the transfer form is fake (how dare he insult Marv like that!)

I've introduced my bank manager as a character, and he thinks he's a fraud too!

Of course, there money's there, and it's not moving, so he'll have to get over himself and get there if he wants it.

I say we all push for Agadez (which is the BOA branch I've sent him to and the BOA branch which Slaphappy is claiming to be from as well) and give him enough reasons to go there. If we all tell him (independently) that something good will come out of him going to Agadez it might be enough to get him there.

Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i guess you have to expect him to be suspect by now. I most certainly would be looking for skulls to crush if i was him.

thats why i felt it appropriate to bring in one of mr gomers boys in Niger.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic