SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sherlock Homes and the Gold Derrieres

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon - 'fess up.

Who did this to a Lad ?

If the Lad is this stupid - I replied including Moriarty, dwile flonking and crinoid ossicles (and if you know what they are without using Google, you are either very sad, or like me rather clever Very Happy ).

Quote:
HELLO,

I AM FROM SHERLOCK HOLMES ASSOCIATION FOR WATSON SOCIETY.

I AM THE GREAT OOMPAH-LOOMPAH IN HERE AND HAVE OUTLANDISH BUSINESS KEG FOR YOU MY DEAR MORIARTY. SHERLOCK HOLMES ASSOCIATION FOR WATSON SOCIETY IS IN POSITION OF IMPORTANT INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION OF GOLD DERRIERES. WE SELL GOLD DERRIERES EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR PROPOSING THE WELFARE OF GOLD DERRIERES. GOLD DERRIERES ARE GOOD BUSINESS KEG BECAUSE WHEN INJECTING SEMINAL FLUID THEY PRODUCE MORE GOLD DERRIERES.

IT IS WIDELY TAKEN WITH EXTRAORDINARY GRAIN OF SALT THAT GOLD DERRIERES ARE THE FUTURE OF GOLD PRODUCTION AND MINES WILL BE MOST JUILLOYSLY UNDERMINED IN THE RECENT FUTURE. THIS IS WHY I OFFER YOU A FAMISHED OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE GOLD DERRIERES FOR VERY LOW PRICE OF $5,000 USD PER DERRIERE. PLEASE GET BACK ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION OF YOUR FUTURE TREPIDATION.

EMAIL ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE ON: [email protected]

SINCERELY.
ENGR. ROBERT SOFFEN

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that Cyric is our hero. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148114&highlight=gold+derriere

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds exactly like my line of expertise. Wink

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like replying to this "format" myself Smile but I better say "hi" to Cyric in a different way

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this letter! I can't believe that anyone would actually use something like this without reading one word. It's... amazing.

I found at least a few other people enjoying this work: http://www.thenoiseboard.com/index.php?&showtopic=194693
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Insert stoic and self confident bow to the audience here]

[Five seconds later insert little Cyric bunny hopping into sunset like an excited hamster screaming: "whee, it worked, it worked, I can't believe it worked!!"]

Anyway, I'm glad this has now officially landed in fellow baiters' email too. I received my own copy a while ago from another lad and have been baiting him for a while (feels absurd to bait my own script), so I hope this new one will give some of you the joy that my recent unfortunate massbait could not.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This is very funny. Typical lad, though, Cyric - you think you're working together, and he's going freelance the minute he thinks you're not looking. Tsk. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I don't think this is any of my office bois. I spammed that script to literally hundreds of lads and made it look like it was intended for another member of my gang.
(Shameless advert: the technique is explained in Eater university's fake lad article written by Cyr...a very clever and devilishly handsome fake lad baiter who prefers to remain anonymous.)

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyric wrote:
(feels absurd to bait my own script)

Doesn't that result in some bizarre divide-by-zero crash?

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely format, Cyric! I couldn't resist and had to give it a go...

Quote:
WESTERN UNION IS VERY ANTEDILUVIAN COMPANY PRONE TO BE USED IN ALL THE MOST PREPOSTEROUS BUSINESS DEALS AND YOU CAN REST 100% ASSURED OF CHAGRIN WHEN USING IT.

Normally we like to get lads off their script, but this has been a rare exception when I actually enjoy getting the next script. Excellent work! clapping

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
catjan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really great. It sounds like Mad Libs gone wild or something. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic