SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

PIMP MY NUMBER (AUSSIE MALE)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm about to give your number to Barrister Mart1ns C0le from London.

You are a member of the Northern Territory Tourist Bureau, and acquainted with retired Marine Captain . You've known him for three years and can vouch for his honesty and sobriety. He's an Iraq veteran who suffered injuries from a roadside bomb that left him with permanent inner ear damage (basically deaf).

It should be at least a couple of days before the Lad calls.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Obaj1 was impressed!

Quote:
I got your email with thanks and had spoking with Shu already today about everything there is no trouble having in our transaction he is very inteligent and is trying to be a man by your side more important he knows God.

Cammy was dismissive:

Quote:
Yeah, I know Stu's a Christian, worse luck - I'm just glad to be deaf so he can't do that witnessing crap. I don't try to convert him to Asatru, so he could at least return the favour!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you should get a call about Cammy from a of A11ied and P1astic Mou1d Company, be surprised and confused that she never told you about any new job.

Sand Timer x 7
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some mobile numbers available if anyone needs them. Free sim cards. If you think it might help PM me for details
I like to have a number that is registered but the sim is never in a phone so the Lads always get a not available message.
I had a couple of baits where I told them I had to climb to the top of the water tank for reception. They always called at the wrong time Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq, I'm just about to give your number to another Burkina Lad. If someone calls for Camille, get suspicious and ask who's calling for her. Assuming he persists - eventually tell him that she won't be coming to the phone as she's hearing-impaired.

Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Esq,

You may expect a call from Pr1nc3 K0f1.
My character name is 0ct4v3, but I introduced Pr0fessor Stu4rt Fi3lding as my secretary who answers phone for me regarding my hearing deficiency.
This lad is in gold business, and we really are not far, so tell him anything you want Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for from Barrister L4ur4n P4u1. As Cammy's boyfriend (40 years old to her 24), you are suspicious of all male callers and jealousy is never far from the surface. She's hearing-impaired so you can offer to take messages (she's out right now).

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend may be calling for . Again, you are intensely suspicious of unknown male callers.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If M0hammed Kab0re or 4lhaji B3ll0 1brahim should call you... be suspicious and jealous.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
i called you today but a Lady picked up the Phone

Confused

Cammy had to ask:

Quote:
[So] when you rang me a Lady picked up the phone - are you saying I'm not a Lady?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Abd00l Zain0ul (for Mrs:Arinde1 5hana) may be calling some time soon for . Again, be suspicious and jealous of any man who wants to speak to your much younger hearing-impaired photomodel girlfriend.

BTW - you're in Sydney, in case they ask. That's where Stu and Cammy live.

Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may expect a call from M1k3 Gen33n, searching for M4ria R0s4 P4lerm4.
I told him you were my assistant, and than I cannot answer phone.
Abuse at will, we are nowhere, nothing special uptil now.

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Albator wrote:
You may expect a call from M1k3 Gen33n, searching for M4ria R0s4 P4lerm4.
I told him you were my assistant, and than I cannot answer phone.
Abuse at will, we are nowhere, nothing special uptil now.

will do with pleasure

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thanks man Wink

Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I lost track of the Lads Cammy is writing to - I gave your number to 3dward M1ller and forgot to tell you.

He wrote:

Quote:
Also I tried reaching you but to no avial. Get back Asap.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
Did you leave any messages? Stu didn't tell me if there were any.

Apparently he did:

Quote:
I drop a message in your voice mail.

This, of course, Cammy can't hear. Did Stu tell her about the message? Or did he delete it out of jealous spite?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DR ISS4 H3T4H0RE and/or 4L1 H4B1B may call. Be paranoid and jealous about strange men calling Cammy!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Y4Y1 K4B0R3 or K4R1M Z0NG0 may be calling soon. Suspicion and jealousy please...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic