SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi Im new I would like to get this out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I,m now on my 9 th e-mail from the lovely Tatyana // Bella, or whatever she's calling herself this week.

And so far her mail shows no relationship what-so-ever to my replies or questions, In the last e-mail I included the FA Football results. didn't regester.
Anyway in the last e-mail, I got told that she could not send me any more stolen photo's as her internet account was expencive, and she needed $95.00 to presumably pay the account. But there were no details on how to pay, when to pay, or what I'm going to get if I do pay. She's also begging me to go to her yahoo messanger account and watch her take her knickers off. Lucky me. this is also no doubt a pay as you view set-up.

I also got an e-mail from someone, who's informed me that she's going to rip me off. The person does not reply to e-mails, and I wonder if he's also charging for the advise, he wants me to have.

So the Russian internet cafe's at long last started to come to the boil. And about bloody time too..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you are going through. It happened to me as well. Similar circumstances.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
VeeTeeScammer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, she commented on your myspace profile? Time for this bitch to get burned, hypocritical style. Smile
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've been out of the loop for a week, Bloody hard drive shit itself.
Anyway I got back "on line' today busting to do good charitable deeds and was welcomed with this,

Quote:
dear Rod At me to you one question - you will help me or not? Tatyana

Well I mean I wouldn't care but I did tell her about my impending computer crash, So now it's no more pictures for lover boy ME,
So I'd better ask how I can possible help her, considering the state of the world economy, the relationship between the Aussie dollar and the US dollar, The Icelandic banking situation.. This could take weeks to sort out.

And just to make me feel needed her mates fronted up on my e-mail account for her asking for a bloody hand out. I mean do I look like Jimmy Bloody Packer

Quote:
hI SWEET‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Monday, 13 October 2008 11:23:30 AM
To: rod

I have got you name from friend on 4ppl to say you are very speshul man.i want to be friends with me? OK my name rebbecca i be 28 blonde hairhave green eyes tall and i model for fashun magzines. you and me befrends ok then we see what hoppens OKtell me some about youXO rebbecca-- [email protected] -- http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I mean do I look like Jimmy Bloody Packer

No but I doubt anybody else does either, he has a very unique looking head Laughing

Glad you have found such a willing girlfriend Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Byte Meebum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scams from Nigeria

yes Mark I agree I really don't think you have anything to worry about they will try anything to get cash from you...so I would just disregard it and move on and remember the lesson learned ...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think I might also have her girl friend on the hook, another fashion model, well arn't they all. So all i need to do is 'cut an paste' my replies. perfect Laughing

just got this , hot of the press,

Quote:
Once again I send to you my data dear Rod: Tatyana Romanowa, Russia, republic Mari-El,Sity: Yoshkar-Ola, st. Drujba, house 77, apt.118, postal index 434039 Please make all quickly Rodney!!!

To which I replied,

Quote:
Thank you dear Tatyana, for your payment details, but you have not said how you would like me to send it, Buy what system,
do I send it direct bank deposit, postal orders, etc. I hope it's not western union money transfer, As I,m having trouble locating a western union office in our small town.. I will be going to town on Tuesday, can't rush these things, let the bitch wait and I will try and find a western union office, from where I can send you your money OK so I'm thick, I live in the hills , what do you expect, and my girl friends called Barrrrbra I'm really sorry about this delay, but unfortunately it's unavoidable, As I have to get my car fixed, before I can go anywhere..
I really hope this meets with your approval, as I really want you to have the money, but not from me.

O yes, please let me know how to send it,
Lov Rod.

does anyone have a blank WU recept, they could send me , as I've lost mine, There's no hurry, cos a tree will be over the road on Tuesday when I attempt to go to town Wink found my file with the forms in, no worries

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm off-script, it's started to ask for money, I,ve made all the normal excuses, Long weekend, car broken down, tree accross the road, I even snt her a form to fill in, which she did. I'll go to town next week and send her a few bob. but there might be a armed hold-up. So I'll just send a WU rescept instead..

here's the returned form,,

[img]Image[/img]

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic