SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Want to hurt a lad badly? Kick his domain until he squeals.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm shamelessly plugging the Fake Sites forum here, and the brilliant mentoring system the guys there have running, and I am doing it here so that those of you who don't ordinarily visit the fakes forum will see it. Very Happy

I've been here over 4 years but have not had a great deal to do with killing fakes until recently, when a fellow mod suggested I try it. Thanks to the talented experts here, I've gone from knowing nothing to having 12 flags in a month. Although, given the advice and assistance I've had from them, the flags properly belong to Tsnerd, Ima Baeder, Artemis, and Freddy. There are many more fake slayers who have put their huge knowledge into clear useful information for new people, which helps a lot when you're starting out, or who post helpful tips and suggestions along the way. There's a real enthusiasm for teaching would-be killers, and you get a great buzz when your first fake dies and you know you've kicked a lad where it hurts. Not only does it save victims from being convinced by the fake site, but it also costs the lad whatever he had to pay the designer and/or hoster. Twisted Evil

Get over there and give it a go. It may not be your thing, but at least then you'll know. And it may give you a real kick, as it has me, and then you won't have to think as I do - that I wish I'd tried it years ago. Very Happy

Edited to add link to mentoring thread.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

Last edited by Eight on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As one of the most recent converts, I can say that even for someone who's not net savvy, it's fairly straightforward. Of course that's helped by the very good teachers that we have here, they are very knowledgeable and helpful.
I'm not going into site killing full time, but even for a standard baiter it's nice to have the skills to bump off any sites yourself that you may stumble on in your baits.
As they say over at aa419, "A lad cries when his site dies". Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Until now I saw it as just hard work with no or low entertainment value, but I might give it a try, if Eight likes it, it must be good Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently quite into it too and I must say it's quite time consuming !
But very rewarding indeed Smile

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes to all of the above. I have several baits now requiring attention that have kept me away from it as of late but hope to return soon. It can be addictive and the rewards are quicker than toying with the lads in the usual way. I'm far from an expert but the mentors/mods over there have been more than helpful (and patient).

Aside from the satisfaction of hitting the lad where it hurts, you get some nice bling for your sig line too Wink

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, bill. Smile It may not be your thing, but then again you may find you really take to it. If you like researching stuff, and having a dig around the byways and highways of the internet, chances are this will suit you well. And if you like the smell of fakes being napalmed in the morning, it's definitely for you. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm more the sniper kind of guy, now you're here, now you're gone, but I can re-school of course, adapt and overcome like the Yanks say Laughing (do they? hangs in my head from some movie or so?, my main source of "new" English, around here we talk crop, cattle and weather and that's it)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes the fake killing is good. It is not as "funny" as baiting, but for me it is good when I have some time to devote to hurting lads, but don't think I'll have the time to devote to a bait over time. I.E. I have 20 minutes NOW to do something, but won't next week, so a bait is out.

It is like being a sniper to me.... you send the abuse note to the ISP and BAM the lad's site is down and he had NO idea it was coming Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the plug, Eight. Very Happy

We're very welcoming and have very helpful mentors contributing to the group mentoring project. We've been likened to drug pushers, I believe, which is apt in some ways as killing sites is very addictive. Laughing

Even if baiters don't want to devote a lot of time to killing sites, it is great to have the knowledge to kill the sites that come up in your baits. I've done this and those deaded sites are extra satisfying.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima Baeder 77 kills! You are addicted Laughing
Read the info, very well organized, simple and thorough, I assume not every aa419 member will have access to the DB? So I best report it here.
Which brings me to my question, finding them pure luck or do we hunt organized over the WWW ? I mean is there a trick/way to find fake sites? Google for bank and check them all ?
Quote:
Results 1 - 10 of about 650,000,000
That's hard work Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They come once in a while during a bait. Then I report them.
Sometime you can find others by looking for some common image in tineye, such as:
You may get other fake sites in the results!

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

@Bill2, thanks for counting my flags, I haven't recently. Laughing

To answer your question, and for general information for others:

Where we find fake sites: Some people research to find them. For regular baiters, the most likely place to find them is in the course of a bait; the lad will send you a link to his site. Additionally, we often find the domain being used for emails for a script. I have found many fake domains in the surplus forum here. You can find them in your catcher account as well. There are other anti scam sites that note/post the fraudulent domains but don't report them to the hosters and registrars. We also post and kill those.

If you think you have found a fake site, you can post it in the Fake Bank forum. Posting guidelines are noted in a sticky topic there (but don't worry, we'll help you out). Request help and Site Killers will help you with the research for evidence of fraud.

Fake sites should always be entered into the DB of fake sites kept at aa419 before being reported. Only some members do database entries as it is extremely important that a site be verified as fraudulent before being entered and/or reported. Gathering information regarding the registrant name and address used also helps to track prolific fake site lads. Sites can be posted in the fake bank forum here and those members who do the entries will keep track and enter when appropriate.

I'm glad to have interest in this. Very Happy

Edited to add a bit of info.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

http://www.copyscape.com/ is a very good resource for finding copied site content. Credit to Freddy for teaching me that. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
http://www.copyscape.com/

Great!
I just found two other fake sites, just by looking for the one I reported yesterday.
I won't have time to report them all Smile

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Some people research to find them
Now if they please could contact me and are willing to teach me the ropes or just putting me in the right direction, then I would say I spend my Internet time well Laughing Seems like the right thing to do or I should start baiting phone lads again and I didn't have much fun doing that. (copy and paste)
Just found my first steps to killing a site back, Thanks SP, but we were interrupted by a bot attack on the eater then.
Thank you all for the help and info so far. An interesting Sunday afternoon to say the least. THANKS

Bill
(Gone studying this new subject for a while)

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I should open a new thread for this one but I have a few questions.
With the great tool above, I found
http://brinks-sfc.info/
http://ppguard.org/
that use the logo of this legit one:
http://www.brinkscompany.com/

How can we be sure these are fake sites used in scams?
Could it be possible that it's just some poor legitimate security firm in Ivory Coast that paid too little for a web site and had blatant re-use as a result?

Thanks fellow scambaiters Smile

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post each one in a seperate thread in the fake banks forum. Start the title with the word "FAKE?"
The experts will look into them for you.

Edit: The first two are almost certainly fake, they are only registered for one year and the second one has very shaky registrant info.

They are hosted on Belgian and french hosting companies, go get them Bertrand! Smile

Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can also recommend it

...and a registrar kill is the next best thing to....Smile

I'm available at any time for those that need help.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A great tutorial for learning how to look for evidence of fraud on a site has been written by justjay and is part of the Eater University forum, here

A current list of Site Killing mentors is:

Quote:
Akai Ryu
Artemis
B.A. Ware
benjaminbunny
Freddy
full auto
HellRyder
Ima Baeder
justjay
maq
music man
Old No. 7
Oxygen Deprived
Pilgrim
smartbomb
Special_K
TSnerd

Posting guidelines for the Fake Bank forum are here

Please post suspect sites or PM any of the mentors for help. Don't forget to sign up on the mentor thread Eight linked to if you'd like the introductory information sent to you.

I also want to thank Artemis for being very dedicated to the FB forum. He does a lot of great work in there. Very Happy

Betty Hash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super thanks to the continuing mentoring of the above listed. And for the n00bs, it is kind of fun and addictive. It really doesn't take too much time either.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'error 404, this page does not exist' is one of the best errors I got from firefox lately Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to check it out. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight's post makes it sound ideal for me. Tomorrow morning, once I've had my cig and the kettle's boiled, I'm on it.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eight: Very nice post and thank you for the "shameless plug" for this program. Very Happy

Now it's my turn to plug shamelessly, as much as the people helping in this program may be likened to drug dealers (nice one Ima Laughing ), I'll have to admit that the people that come running through this program are coming at it like spitfires and rabid dogs. To those who have entered and done their fair share of lad damage, you are DOING A GREAT JOB! We are just here to facilitate and help out whenever we can... you guys grease the wheels of this program with fresh lad pain, sweat, blood, and tears from all the site kills. Again, good job to the many killers I've seen coming through.

@ All those above wanting to check it out. Check out the list here. Any member on that list would be happy to pass you a starters guide to site murdering and help along the way to getting a kill.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Predators ! Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic