SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

teaching male female love scammers some lesson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
seardistinction
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A supposed female wrote to me on a dating website that she wanted to date me and if possible even marry me. Her story was that she was a Malaysian but currently living in Nigeria working with an international agency. I'm not being stereotypical but the mere mention of Nigeria rang a bell in my eyes. SO i decided to play along with her (even though it was a him). I gave her my house number and when she(he) called, only a dumb person can't realize this a man faking the voice of a woman. She claimed her purse was snatched just 2 days into this supposed relationship. And that she needed money badly because she has lost everything;her check books,ID's and couldn't access her bank account. She was in dire need and didnt how to live. She(he) kept sending me e-mails and calling my house. I promised to send her the money. She gave me the name of a male claiming that was her neighbor who worked at Western union and that he will cash the money and give it to her. This is indicative that was his real identity(the name he wanted the money to be sent to). I sent him an e-mail with a non-existent money transfer number. He went and was turned down. gave me a call and told him to send me copies of him(the lady he claimed he was)'s copy of passport to send them the money again because they wont send the money to a worker of Western Union. He wasn't able to provide it and i told him my money is locked with them nd until he provides the passport copy, i wasnt going to get my $5000. The bottom line is that i wasted his time and made him use all his little money to be calling my house.(international calling is very expensive in Nigeria). He later got tired and stop contacting me. Anyone who frequents dating sites should beware of these scammers and fraudsters.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there and welcome.

You have actually done something which is very much discouraged on Eater by baiting using your real life details - ie your phone number and probably real name I guess. You need to drop this one now and have no more contact. Ignore them on the dating site and put the phone straight down if they call again. Hopefully they will soon give up on you.

If you want to start baiting then have a read of the stickies and bait safe. Use a false email account and phone number etc.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welkom Seardistinction .

You are lucky he got tired off you and dropped you and you didn't make him mad . He has some real life info so he can pass this info on to other scammers or spammers and you can expect your inbox full off junk or spam calls . Read the sticky's if you want to go on with baiting . You made a start allready but remember to bait safe !

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You would also be wise to get your phone number changed, As it's now been circulated round his pool of scammers, and your down as a possible mark, for further attention.

Never, never ever use your own personal details when talking dealing with these people. in fact never use your own details on any sort of internet interaction. You simply never know where those details will end up, and they may even come back and bite you, years later.

As others will tell you, bait safe, first and foremost

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If romance scammers are your cup of tea, I refer you to Wayne's excellent site http://www.romancescambaiter.com for a spectacular demonstration of how these things can be played out safely, with much fun, but anonymously.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome seardistinction and as people have said, bait safe. Your scammer may well be in Nigeria, it doesn't mean he hasn't got a friend in your area he can call.

Quote:
only a dumb person can't realize this a man faking the voice of a woman.
Well, it worked for Mr G0mer Very Happy

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic