SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam experience/Craigslist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man these mf'ers are relentless.. I have a tv on craigslist for sale right now and got a scammer e-mail. The broken english and generic name gave it away, but then he wanted it shipped to Nigeria LOL. Here is the dialogue:

Hello,

I am interested in buying this item. if i can still get it let me know.

Thanks.

Yes its still available! Let me know when you would like to come by and see it and I will make time.

can you shipped it internationally

Yes just send me a fake cashiers check from Nigeria and I will send it right out. f**k off.

You are wrong i will paid through paypal.

just to bait him Where is it being shipped to? Pay me for the shipping.

Yes i will.. it will be shipped to.....

How did I guess?? Nigeria!! As I said earlier, f**k off.

OK THANKS I AM NOT A SCAMMER ASSHOLE

Bullshit!! I googled your IP address dumbfuck. Have fun in your internet cafe and learn to speak proper english and you might scam someone successfully.

GO f**k YOURSELF , WHAT'S MY IP ADDRESS ASSHOLE. DROP DIE

LOL its drop DEAD moron, and your IP is 65.54.246.86. Now beat it and try to raise a couple bucks fuckball.

YOU ARE A IDIOT THIS IS MY ID ADDRESS ASSHOLE GO f**k URSELF My IP is 195.93.102.41

HAHAHA now your IP is 205.188.249.130, google that and see what comes up LOL. NOW f**k OFF!

HOW OLD ARE YOU

Old enough to know better. Why waste your time on me s**t boy? I cant be scammed.

I GOT A WORK FOR YOU.. CAN YOU WORK FOR ME.. I WILL PAID HONESTLY 1,000 PER MONTH U WILL WORK FROM HOME .. LET ME KNOW IF U WILL WORK ..

LOL! Im done with you.

The nerve of this asshole!! I would have really laid into him but I didnt know if he was getting my responses from Craigslist's email or directly from mine. I use my real name in mine so there is a slight chance he knew my name so I didnt want to push the envelope just in case. But man, I could have gone on and on with this one, the work from home bit would have been golden. One for the ages probably.

Update: He kept insisting I work for him and he gave his Yahoo ID lol and his real name is part of it. African name of course. I could really mess with this dude if I wanted too but I dont have the time. Ive got his real name, scammer e-mail address and real email address.

Last edited by Nigerian Nightmare on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
I hope he has no RL info on you? Best is to bait these people from a fresh addy on Google, Fastmail or Hushmail so they have no clue where you are.

Good eye to pick him out of there, you wanna play with us? Read lots and if needed get a mentor, read more and read this linky
Have fun, bait SAFE

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - no need to quote the full post directly above, we can see it just there ^^^ Wink - SP

Yeah I dont think he has any real info because i was replying through the email he sent me through Craigslist. He wont let it go though, keeps telling me he has work for me but wont elaborate unless I sign on to yahoo messenger and talk with him. Im just going to stop talking to him though in case somehow he has my real email.

Scambaiting is fun but it takes up alot of time. I just dont have the time to really mess with the guys the way I want to. Im very familiar with this site and have read alot of the "letters" they are priceless.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pick one lad with an easy setup like NOK send him two emails a week and you can keep it going for a year or longer without spending more than 10 minutes a week, you must be really busy Smile Just kidding Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic