SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Info

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this doesn't come off as bragging. Well, maybe it is, actually. Smile

I'm just so excited... Today, I was sent a bank account prime for sending to Alan (I haven't yet, waiting for an answer from my mentor about an address in the body..). I'm new to this, and the laughs were enough, thinking of the time they're wasting is icing.. But a bank account really made my day.

Anyway, just had to tell someone/everyone... Smile

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good that's a major loss for your friend and you get a piggy in your sig Smile clapping clapping

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow, nice !! Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It becomes addictive. Nothing like hitting them where it hurts. Congratulations.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When this finally does go south, it might make a good post in the publish-your-work forum.. It has some funny (if, well, offensive) bits I'd say. Almost lost him when I had my bondage slave Timmy email that his master was in jail for robbing liquor stores to raise the money, but reeled him back in.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats geller! You just cost your lad some money, and possibly saved some victims! It ain't as sexy as an exploding chicken coop (nothing against an exploding chicken coop Very Happy ), but getting bank accounts from a lad requires some good baiting skills, and it really hurts them.

jump_4_joy

Keep it up!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work geller. Lads really value their bank accounts and don’t give up the bank details easily. If Alan works his magic on that account, you’ll have caused some serious lad pain. You’ve deservedly earned bragging rights on this.

I hope you do publish the bait, sounds like a good read.
clapping

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the encouragement. I hadn't really thought of it costing a lad money, but I also hadn't really thought that it might help a victim, but it does make sense if there is a pending transfer when the rug is yanked out from under them.

(And in my excitement I had two baits confused.. This one didn't involve my bondage slave Timmy, but it did have a quick note from my sister Ladongia. I also imply that I beat my family that has resulted in legal trouble. I guess you can see that's a major part of the fun I have with this... Actually doing something a bit more tangible was a real nice shock.)

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the only thing holding you back now is your conscience, then it's just the limit of your imagination Laughing And you don't have to publish anything, I never do Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Job! That was fast work, too.

geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thank you. Smile That one was a bait of 3 weeks and 40 emails between myself, "Freder1c", and the company. I'm glad my first baits aren't miserably transparent.

bill2 wrote:
the only thing holding you back now is your conscience, then it's just the limit of your imagination Laughing And you don't have to publish anything, I never do Twisted Evil

Conscience? I don't understand.. (heh) A bit more seriously, I'm fine with what's been established here (include no innocent third parties, that sort of thing). As for publishing... I do want to wait for some kind of (angry) conclusion. Having a funny (if only to me) story about a bizarre situation that ends up with just the lad dropping me seems pretty anticlimactic..

Oh, and sending off another to Alan. Surely a fluke of some kind (but from the same bank in Lome, Togo and very similar information to the first so the consistency would seem to lend a legitimacy of some kind..) Perhaps I act stupid well enough that they think surely I can't be a threat.

With this one I didn't have a crazy story, but a form I filled out ended up in an apparently perfectly legible 2pt font, and the woman's death certificate says she was born in 1944, died in 2005, yet curiously was only 58 when she died. I've heard of threats to knock someone into "next week" but this crashed knocked the poor woman 3 years into the past.

(ETA a reply to Betty, above this reply..)

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is your conscience,
I was held back by questions like "can I do that to him" now I know for sure YES YOU CAN, they are criminals and deserve all you can dish out to them Twisted Evil Then your imagination is the limit Laughing
If you publish, do it behind a login or make sure you're finished with him, remember how you found us? He could do that too while Googling for his(character) name.
You'll never finish with this one, you drop him when he gets boring without letting him know what happened, he'll be back with other stories with that same character, but you best leave those alone as he might already be on to you or think you're a crook going behind his back with others (him again, but you're not supposed to know that Wink )
You're doing GREAT, have fun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic