SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Ihava has replied(michael doesnt know where she is at this time and has not asked)

Quote:
Mr michael
i do not know what you are talking about a phone call. I have never called you. what did she say to you?
I have not heard any news of Alf and i am afraid for his safety. I am trying to find out but i have not been told anything
It makes me feel sick that poor Alf is in some hell hole jail.

Ihava

edit

meanwhile Mr Gomer(baiter) has put his foot down

Quote:
GUY NOW U KNOW I AM FOR REAL OK
I WILL GIVE YOU HALF OF MONIES IN NIGER BUT U MUST DO WORK OK
NO EXCUSES GET THE MONIES FOR ME AND U CAN KEEP HALF.
DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME OR U GET NOTHING
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, time for the Niger bank account modality.

Here's what he sent me today:

M1ke wrote:
Thanks for your email,I want to state that i am still in Nigeria waiting for the fund ,as i heared that my friend Alfred Was arrested in Egypt and i will be going to Niger and also to meet him in Egypt .
As i too have made out a plan for the transfer of the fund to me . You can see the fund directly to me in Nigeria ,thru the account below or by Moneygram to me in Nigeria ,these are the safe method yo can use right now .
I Believe that with these there will be no more problem ok.
Below am given you the account information which you can use in making the transfer of the fund to me down to Nigeria
ACCOUNT INFORMATION THRU BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
Account Name : Mike I.It5ed3

Country of Bank : Nigeria.

OR
Thru MoneyGram Transfer Services
Reciever Name : Mike I. It5ed3
Reciever Address: 12 l4gos ro4d,benin city
Reciever country : Nigeria
I want to inform you that these are the information need to make the transfer through Bank to Bank transfer,when you present that to you bank they will know what to do ok. and if you decided to make it through money gram,then that is also the payment information and i want to repeat that the fund should be send to Nigeria and not to any place please please please .
Please make sure the fund is send to Nigeria with the following account information ok.And make sure no other mail, but my try and alway check the email before responding to it ok.
I look forward to hear from you
'Regards to you
M1cheal Willi4ms

He's loving it, more bank accounts than you can poke a stick at, sent off to Alan earlier today.

Now here's my reply, thanks to the wonderful work of Marvinator (we love your work mate, you're a legend!):

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms,

Thank you for your email below.

Please be advised that my bank manager has informed me that the transfer has been completed.

It has been conducted in the safest and most secure way possible, the fund has been made out to your name and is available for pick up at the receiving bank. What my bank manager has done is he has set up a ultra-secure transfer within the Bank of Africa. The way it works is that only the recipient can pick up the funds and they can only be picked up at the bank where the transaction was made. As you can see this is a very safe way to ensure the money is only picked up by you and no one else.

The transfer was executed today and I have attached the remittance slip from the bank.

The money can be picked up at the following bank only (as advised in the transfer slip):

Please present the transfer slip and your ID when you collect the money. Once the money has been collected the bank will inform me of the transfer and I will consider the refund as final and binding.

As you can see this will ensure I will not lose any more money over this debacle and you will be refunded the money as agreed.

I thank you for your time and patience during this difficult matter and wish you well in your future endeavours.

Should you wish to stay with whilst you are in Niger please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall arrange a room for your accommodation.

Best regards

The attached transfer slip is as follows:

Is it just me or does this lad speak really good english?

Btw, is Juju still around or am I baiting this lad by myself right now?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju went on 3 weeks holiday thus the arrest in Egypt. Im sure he will be back in the next few days.
edit
not sure if this has been posted yet. mr michael sent it on the 14th sept. it was in alfs spam box.

Quote:
Compliment to you Mr Alfred
I wish to inform you that some group of hackers has change my passsword word of [email protected]. As these morning i went to check your email to know your response regarding the money i requested form you and i was so supprise that i could not open my box any longer.
Please mr alfred stop all coversation with that box now ok. I decided to change my box immediately and open these ,my information was change immediately they hacker ,as i have sent to massage accros to hotmail office in United Kingdom.

I want to state that you will have to inform Mr Mufin the bank manager that he should stop contact me on that box that the box [email protected] has been hacked. That all conversation should stop with immediately effect to avoid scam ok.

I want to immediately inform you that you should inform Simba safari camp that they should not contact that box any longer,listen alfred ,this is micheal williams ok. inform simba that when an if they are ready to make the transfer into my account ,they should contact me through these email. ok,

Remeber i requested from you the sum of $3000 USD and i did not get any information form you so,that was your respond i wanted to check ,before i found out that my box has been hacked.So you let me know ,you can see that the hackers are still after us and please i have to get to Niger but you are been scam again,just like how they collected $40,000 USd form Ihave.

Please inform the bank Manager that he should not contact that box any more ,pls give him the new email contact and you stop,give out my email contact you are the real cause of my box been hacked.

Let me know if you atre making the fund for me tomorrow ok

Rememeber our security password ----- WHAT IS YOUR BOSS WIFE NAME

SECURITY ANS ------ AMANDA

So when ever those hacker send you email on that my old box [email protected], ask them of the security password ok.

Regard i am attaching my photo again ok

micheal williams

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Btw, is Juju still around or am I baiting this lad by myself right now?

Well done Red & Marvinator, I'd love to see Mr Michaels reaction when he opens that Email to see his transfer slip directs him to Niger.... Laughing

We need JuJu to come back and bring the Alf character back into the bait, but mugu has been stalled nicely up until now.. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju's gonna crack up when he sees his bait is still going. Laughing
You guys are doing a cracking good job! Very Happy clapping Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Michaels has had plenty of time to gather a second wind.

He should have had his bath, and visited the loan sharks to borrow more money for another safari.
I will cheer aloud if we see a Niger IP sometime soon..... beers!

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is going to be pissed ooooooooo when gomer chops the money ihava will send him. or maybe she needed it to fly to egypt to bail out alf

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba
Quote:
Mr Michaels has had time to gather a second wind. He should have had his bath, and visited the loan sharks ....

It is strange how insulted he is to ordinary inconviences like missing breakfast and bath. I listened to GomerPyle's calls. At the beginning of the second call Michae1 was taking care of something in the background and then devoted his full attention to the call. In RL does Michae1 have a family? It is chilling to hear him talking in business like terms with a competator about his 419 activities.

I think the Niger trip won't happen until @juju4u gets Michael's trusted friend Alf out of the egyption prison. Michae1's strongest reactions have been to total confusion.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
or maybe she needed it to fly to egypt to bail out alf
Very Happy I like that idea, Master. You can't blame her for helping out Alf. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he has reducd himself to begging. I finally got a sign from him clapping .
he will travel. he said he would never never never do a sign again and yet here it is. for those who have not spotted it. 1hava l1ddlewehner=i have a little penis
Quote:
Ihava the lady that call me was crying out and say that she is not happy and was saying some thing about Alfred.
I need to get to Alfred immediately.Right now i am send you my photograp,so please immediately go ahead and make the payment through Western Union ,so i can immediately get the fund release in Niger and i promise you i will go to Egypt and see to Alfred been release ,That is my promise ok.
I am send you these photograp with my last money base on trust that you are going to make the paymenmty to me thru western union Money Transfer down to Nigeria ok.
Please please please let the payment be made to Nigeria ok .
I will not claim the fund any were ,If real you care for alfred you will make the payment to me immediately ,so you can get your house back and immeidately proceed to meet your Uncle.
Below am sending you the paym,ent information and the payment must be done to NIGERIA ok
PAYMENT INFORMATION

Reciever name : Mike I. Itsede
Reciever Address: 12 lagos road ,uselu
Reciever country : NIGERIA

Amount to send ": $2700 USD

I believe that there will be no more problem ,just trust me alright ,i will make sure every thing is fine ok.
I will be waiting for your WESTERN UNION pAYMENT SLIP OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER SLIP today or tomorrow ok.
Regards to you and dont worry ihava all will be fine ok.

Micheal Williams

edit

He has also mailed Mr Gomer and wants to make plans.
Quote:
hello guy try and call me let put some plans together ok.
You have my number ok
Micheal

I will have to inform him that gomer only uses the phone when absolutely necessary as the efcc(is that right?) have it tapped.

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is past the end of the month. National holiday is over. Payment is late and boys are getting restless. Time for a road trip. Cut a deal with Gomer

p.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
I will have to inform him that gomer only uses the phone when absolutely necessary as the efcc(is that right?) have it tapped.

I'd mention that a colleague has been arrested because of his phone calls being monitored by the EFCC, just to add a little drama... Wink

Mr Michaels has replied to the Bank slip sent by Red, but I will let Red post that when he comes online later.... Very Happy

@Master - Congratulations on the trophy photo.... clapping

Last edited by Simba on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still after that $10,500 refund.

He sent this through to B3rnie:

M1ke wrote:
I can understand the meaning of these payment ,i send you an email that you need to send the fund to my account information in Nigeria,Please let me say i am in Nigeria and i have never been to Niger and i am not going to nigeria to claim a fund that i dont reall know if the fund is there .
I give you an account information to transfer the fund into it and you did not do that is i said ,please that to God no body has taken the fund yet,
The only better way is to transfer the fund into the account information that i gave to you that is the only and best way please i am send another ok.
Below is the account number were i want you to make the transfer into ,i don have money or fund to start going to Niger ok
Account information below

Account Name : M1ke Its3de I.
Account Number :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bank Name: Ec0B4nk Nigeria Plc

These are the information you need to send to me the fund .
I will be waiting for your response to my mail.
Regards to you

Another bank account... this is going to be an expensive little sojourn for him.

Unfortunately he has to go to Niger, it's as simple as that, and here's B3rnie's gentle rebuff:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms,

Thank you for your email today.

The reasoning behind the pick-up only transfer was as a result of the
travesty that I suffered as a result of you allowing someone to "hack"
your last account, as you said, and me losing $10,500 as a result.

You mentioned several times that you were going to Niger and I happen to
currently be in Niger with one of my S1mba S4fari C4mps. I asked my bank
manager what the most secure and safe way to transfer the funds was and
he advised that the safest way is through . This is an ultra-secure transfer whereby only the
authorised recipient can pick up the funds at the designated branch.

I acknowledge your statement that you cannot afford to come to Niger to
pick up this fund however you must acknowledge that I cannot afford to
lose another $10,500. The amount of $10,500 can fund a trip from Niger
and back many many times, so I do not see the issue.

Unfortunately I no longer have any control over this fund, that is why
it is so secure, only the named recipient (being you) can collect the
fund. No other soul on Earth.

I will not again risk sending it to a bank account because that is
exactly what happened last time and I lost $10,500 (no small amount of
money, I do not even know how I will feed the giraffes this week). I
have no idea if your account has been "hacked" again and that this is
the real Michael Williams, so I have opted for a secure transfer of the
money to you only, there are so many accounts involved here I simply
cannot trust that the email I am receiving is really from the person who
is purporting to send it, so I have ensured that you are the only person
who can receive this fund. As you can see this ensures you are refunded
as requested and I am not at risk of losing this money again.

The is at the branch waiting for you to collect it. I wish you well in
your future endeavours.

Best regards

Hopefully that'll get him going.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - Fantastic.
I think I'll wet my pants laughing so hard if this idiot visits Niger too.... Laughing

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks mate Very Happy

So where has this lad travelled to thus far?

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How to recap....??

He has travelled across Nigeria, and into Cameroon.
He travelled back and forth around Cameroon for best part of a week, got robbed in the back of a taxi, then got himself arrested and locked up for a week by the local gendamerie, upon his release he took a hiking safari through the jungle. (The forest of pain, as he called it.....Laughing )
Some memorable Emails and phone calls recorded here.

He still couldn't find the safari camp though.

So he travelled back across Nigeria, and into Benin, where his victim had relocated to, visited Cotonou, took a taxi up to Parakou, still missed his SSC shuttle bus connection, got himself in bother again, eventually dragged himself back to Nigeria, which is where he now sits......

Did I miss anything...??

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strewth! Shocked

I've got some reading to do! Very Happy

Well, hopefully he will go to Niger, it would cap off a nice little tour of West Africa.

Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju made up a map of his travels from his ip addresses he was sending mail from. it is in this thread somewhere.

this page http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=475

EDIT

So he wants to work with mr gomer. may gomer is not such a bad guy maybe he is.
@red thanks for the advise on the efcc/phone

Quote:
GUY ONE OF MY BOYS GOT TAKEN BY EFCC FOR USING TOO MUCH PHONE OK
IT BEST TO DO JOB BY MAIL NO PHONE OK I ONLY PHONE SO U KNOW I AM
REAL. I WILL CHECK WIT MY BOYS IN NIGER TO SEE IF MONEY IS REAL. IF IS
REAL THEN U WILL GO COLLECT. I SEE ONLY U CAN GET TO THE DOLLARS OR I
WOULD HAVE MONIES IN MY BANK NOW. IF U DO GOOD JOB THEN MAYBE I LET U
JOIN GOMERBOYZ
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

more edit

mr michael has sent this 3 times already to ihava.
she is busy for a little while so wont be able to check her mail.
Quote:
I have send to you what you requested ,so please immediately send me the western union slip ,so i can proceed,i really need the fund ok. You have the information chaeck your email s
Regards to you
Micheal William

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy pic, Master! Very Happy I'm glad he changed his shirt for the occasion. Needs ironing, though. Smile

EDIT: Simba said:
Quote:
Did I miss anything...??

Yeah, you forgot to mention to Red that this was the most insane, silly, and crazy safari ever! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice picture!! Laughing Laughing
Does he never smile? He has such sad eyes Cool

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, it stands to reason, doesn't it? He's been stranded in Africa for how long - at least through the hot summer, and he's a delicate English flower. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have to say, that poor ol' Mister Michaels is looking decidedly grumpier than he was two months ago...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

EDIT: Blimey, I just looked at the first page of this thread and it is dated 16 July....!!!
How time flies when you are having fun....... Very Happy

Its also worth repeating this info that was summarised by Juju...
Juju4u wrote:
As far as I could tell, this was his vacation itinerary;
he made it in under a month (and still had time for a lovely all expenses paid 2 weeks in jail
The jail cell was in Baffousam...
When the lad in Nigeria bailed his arse out to come to Benin, that is where he re-emerged; Baffousam happens to be the local 'capital' for the region.

Lagos, nigeria to douala, cameroon 708miles
douala to yaounde 144miles
yaounde to limbe 190miles
limbe to Mundemba 118miles
mundemba to bafoussam 182miles
bafoussam to cotonou, Benin 712miles
cotonou to parakou 264miles
parakou to lagos, Nigeria 315miles

TOTAL 2633miles

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we really need to get his home address so that the sign can be made to say "I am Mr Gomer" then we can send lads to his doorstep looking for their chopped dollars.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^hmmm, another good idea, Master. Smile What if we tell the lad that he has to email his real address to the bank manager, who will of course need to match the address on his official ID or passport with the address on the email. Another security precaution, to make sure Mr. Gomer does not chop his cash. ?? Would that work? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure that this info is correct. The lad wouldn't tell a lie... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Simba on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 am; edited 4 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic