SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"HENCEFORTH BEWARE OF SOME BUSINESS PROPOSAL"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that's turned up recently (in my experience, anyway) with banker Lads is that they'll warn you to beware other 419 scam emails you may receive. For example:

Quote:
Also don't reply any business proposal from here or outside this country. When you receive any emails similar to my first message to you, please don't reply to it because sometimes it may come from this Banks monitoring units.
They may try you by sending a proposal as to know whether it is somebody from here proposed the business to you. if you reply to any mail like that, means we may lose the fund. just get in touch with me before replying any mail, so that I will guide you on what to do.
Even sometimes the Bank monitoring unit may send you the same proposal with differed names and differed amount and differed Bank name to see whether you will reply to them so they will know that you are not the Next of Kin to the deceased customer. And this will make us to lose the fund.

A few days ago, one Lad warned under the header "HENCEFORTH BEWARE OF SOME BUSINESS PROPOSAL":

Quote:
PLEASE BEWARE READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY .

ONE IMPORTANT THING I WANT YOU TO KNOW ALSO IS THAT AS YOU HAVE APPLY TO THE BANK .THE BANK INVESTIGATORS OFFICIALS WILL TRY TO FINDOUT FROM YOU IF YOU ARE THE REALLY NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER BY SENDING YOU THE SAME BUSINESS PROPOSAL I SEND TO YOU THE FIRST TIME FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD THEY CAN USE ANY NAME AND ANY AMOUNT THEY CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER BANK NAME JUST TO TRY YOU AND WHEN EVER YOU RECEIVE SUCH MAILS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THOSE KIND OF MAILS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO FORWARD THEM TO ME AND DONT HAVE ANY FEAR I AM WITH YOU OK.

THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO KNOW FROM YOU IF YOU ARE THE REALLY NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER AND IF YOU SHOULD REPLY THEM .THEY WILL KNOW THAT THE SAME WAY YOU APPLY TO THEIR BANK FOR THAT REASON THEY WILL STOP THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BEWARE OF SUCH MAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS TRANSACTION .

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT LET THE BANK KNOW THAT I AM INVOLVE IN THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE IF THEY KNOW I WILL LOSE MY JOB AND ALSO THEY WILL STOP THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE GIVING YOU THE WHOLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DECEASED CUSTOMER SO YOU HAVE TO PRETEND AS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH ME .

I suspect that he wants not only to keep me from suspicion, but to harvest new scripts...

So he's got these from Cammy:

[1] A Dead Bank Customer letter including this paragraph -

Quote:
I HAVE A BUSINESS WHICH WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US. THE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVOLVED IS USD3.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR WHICH I WANT TO TRANSFER OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, ALL TO MY FINANCIAL BENEFIT AND YOURS TOO. AND ALSO TO TAKE MY WIFE TO U.S.A FOR TREATMENT OF PROSTATE CANCER.

[2] A spam email in Russian (something to do with airlines)

[3] A plea for help (taken from the Spares page) with this section -

Quote:
My name is J0hn Mart1n C0rnell a citizen of the United States. I was to attend a lecture seminar organized by NAMBLA in West Africa titled "Man-Boy Love: Empowering youth to fight Ignorance and Fear in the Fight for Their Rights".

I hope he doesn't get too far with those...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic