SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Illegal dogs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this is one hell of a lot of Daily Mail readers in one forum. Its generally the small yappy dogs that are the vicious little bastards, yorkies, westies etc. Yes a big dog can cause more damage but environment is vital for a dogs temperament and a lot of the vicious big dogs you see are because they have been bought by some sink estate dwelling pikey who thinks it makes him look tough (not easy with a dachshund). With any breed you are going to get some bad ones but nothing can be done about that but I'm usually far more wary around small ratty dogs.
I agree with reaper 100% Shocked There have been some damned insensitive, knee jerk reactionary and frankly fu%^&ng stupid comments in this thread. Every time you see little Jonny who's been savaged there is a possibility that he was actually tormenting the dog, just as owners should control their dogs, parents should control their kids.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Newdonym's choice of analogy is better to avoid confusion.

And I personally would like to see drug dealers and the criminally stupid and unstable permanently banned from owning any animal anyway, so that would address that part of the problem anyway...

Quote:
If you want to be safe, then you have to illegalize all large dogs.

Ahh, but even if you wiped large dogs off the planet, the success would be short-lived, because someone would immediately come along and start breeding the largest of the small ones until they created a new large one--or they would breed more strength into a smaller dog, or even start over with wolves.

edit:
Quote:
I'm usually far more wary around small ratty dogs.

I agree. When I get to work tonight, I'll probably hug a couple of pitties and play with my favorite one (and then pry her mouth open to take away the toy she'll try to walk off with to shred), but I'll be watching out with those little ankle-biters Very Happy

Last edited by Dorothy on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The difference between cars or guns and dogs is that the former are entirely inanimate without a human to operate them, and cannot be bred or trained to do anything, good or bad. With a dog, there is always going to be an element of unpredictability regardless of training and standard of handling, and in the case of pitbulls we are not talking about a largely responsible pool of owners. If an SUV left to its own devices was potentially going to injure someone however well it was driven, or if left alone and unattended could get out and injure someone by itself, then yes, larger cars probably would be subject to greater control. And if SUVs were capable of that and largely owned by people who were irresponsible, there'd be an even stronger case for controls.

jojo, I don't expect to be completely safe. I do expect the state to weigh the risks and determine whether the right to be protected from harm outweighs the benefits of people being able to own such dogs and reach a sensible conclusion, and I am happy with the position as it stands right now.

Rodus wrote:
a lot of the vicious big dogs you see are because they have been bought by some sink estate dwelling pikey who thinks it makes him look tough (not easy with a dachshund). With any breed you are going to get some bad ones but nothing can be done about that

This point is being made over and over, but I am damned if I can see how it does anything but strengthen the argument for banning the ownership of such dogs.

Rodus wrote:
Wow, this is one hell of a lot of Daily Mail readers in one forum.

Can you play the ball and not the man, please.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
Rodus wrote:
a lot of the vicious big dogs you see are because they have been bought by some sink estate dwelling pikey who thinks it makes him look tough (not easy with a dachshund). With any breed you are going to get some bad ones but nothing can be done about that

This point is being made over and over, but I am damned if I can see how it does anything but strengthen the argument for banning the ownership of such dogs.

I think that he is saying, if it's not these dogs, then something else that will be just as dangerous. That's the argument I see. I mean, they are dogs. How many people really die a year from dogs? Just curious.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The difference between cars or guns and dogs is that the former are entirely inanimate without a human to operate them.

True, but just like pitbulls who appeal to certain parts of the criminal element, those SUV's appeal to certain idiotic macho personalities. Every winter, I see a whole lot of accidents caused by idiot SUV owners who think their big 4 wheel drive vehicle (that they bought because like the pitbull, it enhances their "macho" image) means they are invincible and can speed through the snow and ice in the un-plowed lane. And those idiots have put my life in danger more than once.

At least with a small car, they'd just get stuck in the snow and the rest of us would be safer. But I'd still go after the owner, not the car.

Edit: Jojo, in answer to your question--

From the well-researched book "Dogs Bite: But Balloons and and Slippers are more dangerous:
Quote:
"Dogs almost never kill people. A child is more likely to die choking on a marble or a balloon, and an adult is more likely to die in a bedroom slipper related accident'.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eight, it doesn't cause an argument for banning such dogs, merely stopping sink estate dwelling pikeys from owning them. Dog owners should have to have a license, their homes checked out etc to see if they are fit and suitable to own such an animal. Do this and I can guarantee the number of dog attacks will go right down.

edited for certain comments

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Rodus on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I solve this problem by drowning puppies and kittens before they can get too big. I am siding with Rodus, Peaps, Jojo, and Dorothy on this one. It is the owner more than the dog.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
n I get to work tonight, I'll probably hug a couple of pitties and play with my favorite one (and then pry her mouth open to take away the toy she'll try to walk off with to shred), but I'll be watching out with those little ankle-biters.

That's so cool. I always seem to have neighbors that have some breed of pitbull. One neighbor of mine, a family, even bred them--mostly Staffordshires. Amazingly enough, I just came back in from playing with a neighbor's pit--this particular one being an American Pit Bull Terrier. We played fetch with a tennis ball, mostly. Smile

On the other hand, there was a sad story near where I live recently--a man was walking his six month old pit bitch, and he was approached by two men, who at first acted nice and just pet the dog. They then punched him in the face several times and stole her. They are no doubt probably going to try to use her for fighting, as they did make a comment that she'd "probably make a good fighting dog" before punching the owner in the face. THOSE are the types of animals I would like to go after. Evil or Very Mad

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:
Dog owners should have to have... their homes checked out etc to see if they are fit and suitable to own such an animal.

Fair point to a degree, but having a nice, tidy house does not guarantee the mental state, training ability or responsibilty level / attitude of a potential dog owner.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:
As for the daily mail comment, with some of the comments here I stand by it.

In which case, I choose not to participate further.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If I've offended I retract the comment then. I meant it more as a generalization then any targeted attack, certainly not against any one person and I apologize if i've offended anyone else.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm rabid jack russels! That's a scary thought considering the one my mom owns has ADHD or is secretly drinking purified caffeine syrup! The hyper bugger makes a great alarm clock in the morning though.

On to bigger breeds, I am at college and had to leave my German shepherd at home. While he is a bigger breed, and has attacked a home intruder on command once before, a dog will react based off of it's training and environment. Sure, take the big dog out for an evening stroll, you'll want to restrain it properly. If it gets off your property and starts causing mayhem, it's fair game to any restraining action required. While it'd break my heart to have to restrain my German, I'd do it if he got out of control in a necessary manner. There's s difference between responsible dog owners and irresponsible ones. I think the OP is a responsible owner, but still breaking the law is rather questionable. Confused

My $0.02
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo

Granted that 6 of those times it was in a bad neighborhood and 4 of those was while the owner was present. I had my pistol drawn, telling the owner to call the animal off and they refused. 2 of those times was trying to serve a search warrant.
The shepard was in a nice neighborhood and I was responding to a burglary in progress call. No one ever claimed the animal, so to this day I don't know who it belonged to. This is 7 dogs over a span of 20 years. We have no leash law in our Parish here in Louisiana. When I first got into Law Enforcement, one of the standing rules of the Sheriff was not to get dog bit so I wasn't the only one that was shooting dogs that was attacking. As long as the Officer could justify shooting the attacking dog, the Sheriff was willing to face a lawsuit than see one of his Officers get hurt.
A friend of mine lost just about everything he had in a lawsuit due to the fact that one of his dogs bit a child. I like dogs but I don't own any. Neither my wife or I have the time to properly take care of a pet, and I know that I couldn't rely on my children to do so. I like going out into my yard without stepping in a big pile of dog poo but it does happen because some neighbors dog came over to my yard to take a crap. This is why I keep the BB gun cocked and locked. Control your animal and we won't have a problem. Keep them out of my yard and we won't have a problem.
Now, as the Chief of Police, if your animal becomes a nuisance, I'll just serve you with the paperwork giving you 48 hours to remove the animal from the corporate limits or we will seize the animal and have it removed.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief2B wrote:
Granted that 6 of those times it was in a bad neighborhood

That was my point.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have idiots in the US who keep poisonous snakes as pets.
Like Rattlesnakes and Cobras.

Apparently that is more "macho" than keeping pit bulls.

A firefighter recently died after he was bitten by one of his "pets",
an African Rhinoceros Viper.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad the puppy is feeling better (tho personally I could have done without the details about his bowel ICK). Very Happy

I <3 all dogs including pitts. I think they are sweet & cute, but of course they have the capability of being aggressive and some have become vicious and deadly. So do all animals. I think the laws outlawing them are a bit, well, retarded. Like a lot of things like that, they are knee-jerk reactions, which tend to be rife with misinformation and ignorance and lead to a bunch of unintended consequences. Such as the dog owner potentially neglecting the health of the animal for fear of the repercussions of having the dog. Imagine if an owner who loves his dog like a son (!!!) considers not taking the dog to the vet what happens to the other dogs who aren't fortuante to have such owners?

The logic behind these laws is stupid. It's like saying rape is a major problem, men make up less than half of the population but virtually 99.999% of the problem, therefore men need to be outlawed. There are certainly way more rapes occurring than dog attacks. Rape is more vicious and brutal than a dog mauling and is perpetrated almost excusively by men. Yet for some odd reason, we don't outlaw men. Frankly we don't know when a man will snap or what will set him off and to paraphrase one poster, men just should not be allowed in our society. It's obvious men are more dangerous than pitts. Men have the ability to reason and they know the consequenses of their actions, yet still they become violently aggressive & predatory for no reason & without provocation. I find that scarier than the remote possibility of a pitt suddenly going beserk out of the blue & unprovoked. If there is a ban on pitts for becoming suddenly aggressive and potentially deadly, then there should be a similar ban on the male population. There were almost 94,000 reported forcible rapes in the US in 2005, & remember that rape only has reporting rate of about 16%...now tell me again how many dog attacks did we have?

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scambo - Eric is lucky he found you. He could have very easily ran into someone with the like opinion of many on this board. If that were the case I don't think he would have survived. Not because he was sweet nor because he was mean but because he was a pitt Sad

Unfortunately, there are going to be those who think pit bull bad, vicious, blood lust, fleas, small children have it put down. I don't know why, I think maybe it's just fear and ignorance. Honestly, it appears that kind of fear and ignorance is still acceptable and even encouraged. How can you blame people with the media and all. People want to be safe so there are those who just want to close off any hint of danger. I don't blame them.

I guess my wife is just lucky to have survived the hundreds of pit bulls she was around and played with all her life. I mean really what are the odds?

But really scambo you should have seen this coming when you started this thread Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Unfortunately, there are going to be those who think pit bull bad, vicious, blood lust, fleas, small children have it put down. I don't know why, I think maybe it's just fear and ignorance.

No Ghost it isn't based upon ignorance, fear or media hysteria.
If that is your belief, then I am afraid that it is you that is clinging onto blind ignorance.

I spent 5 years working very closely with Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, and St Andrew's burns unit in Billericay, specifically with children that required cosmetic reconstruction surgery for facial disfigurement.

Primarily the department was catering for children that had suffered birth defects such as cleft lip and palate, but it was also geared towards burns victims and other children that had been horrifically disfigured.

Barely a day went by, without at least one or two children being admitted for horrendous injuries caused by a pit bull or similar dog.

Children with fist sized chunks torn from their leg or their arm were being brought in day after day after day.

These stories rarely or never reach the newspapers because they are so frequent and presumably deemed not sensational enough.
The only time these stories hit the headlines is when a child has been killed or lost half of their face.

Have my experiences shaped my judgement?
You bet they have.

Frankly if it were up to me I would round up every last one of these dogs and burn the fucking lot.....!!

EDIT TO ADD: I will not view this thread again or I will really lose my control.... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The French lady who had the world's first partial facial transplant was horribly disfigured by a dog. This is why she required such a transplant.

Was it one of those terrible, awful, scourge-upon-the-world pitbull breeds?

It was a Labrador Retriever.

Quote:
Mrs Dinoire lost her nose, both lips and her chin after she was mauled by her pet Labrador while she slept in June last year. The dog was later put down, against the family's wishes.

Burn the whole fugging lot I say.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We hear lots of stories these days about gangs of "hoodies" terrorising and even murdering people for the slightest of things. Perhaps, just to keep my Gran safe, we should round up every one of the little bastards and execute them.

Parent - "Oh, not my son."

Judge - "He's a hoodie and deserves to die. It's only a matter of time until he kills."

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While the dogs obviously have certain personaity traits,in the end it is the owners fault.I used to work in an area where having an agressive dog was like a required fashion accessory.I hated it.It really is a ridiculous macho extention.My dog is bad therefore am too-bullshit.Agressive breed should be discourged,but can be OK if brought uo properly.A close friend used to be a veterinary technician,and one day she brought home a doggy.A Rotweiler.If my eyesight is any judge,the largest Rottweiler on record.I was sitting on her couch,and she wanted me to meet her new
doggie.She let him out of the rooom,and I saw a head the size of a beach ball,with apropriate sized teeth running at me at full speed.The damn thing landed in the middle of my chest,and proceded to lick my face off.Fine ,he was nice in spite of the abuse,but in the end it realy is the people.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
it isn't based upon ignorance...
Frankly if it were up to me I would round up every last one of these dogs and burn the fucking lot.....!!

Confused Fortunately, it's not up to you.

This is just were our experience and beliefs differ my man. I wasn't trying to pick a fight. I don't like or want to fight with anyone. I understand why people feel the way they do. I'm just saying I think they are wrong just like you think I am wrong.

I just really think it's bad and yes ignorant to want to kill something based solely on what it is. Your not going to change my mind just like I am not going to change yours.

We can still be friends Smile

What if we lived in a world where people with foil hats were rounded up and killed. We all would be dead Laughing

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Burn the whole fugging lot I say.
Yep kill all cows too, cause I have some bad scars from those too, all horses as my neighbor is for ever mutilated by one of those vicious animals, all aggressive deer as my aunt can't miss them while driving and they do come in the front window then and all bunny rabbits as one left long scars on my left leg. Laughing

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^heck, my little cats has caused more injuries then any of the dogs I have had but you know, she uses the litter box. Good thing for her she isn't very big.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether you agree with the ban or not, I'm still waiting to hear why you would choose to own an illegal dog and all the inconvenience that creates instead of one of the many legal alternatives. Go to any dog shelter and take your pick.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic