SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I know lads are notoriously lazy, but...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...this is just taking the pi55!

Received this email this afternoon, no previous emails from this lad or anything.

Quote:
Dear friend the aim of this mail is investment in your country,Send your details to me.Thanks Jack

- Jack Ottu

Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

38-26-38
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You do get some very lazy one-line lads.

Try a similar reply, then you'll see if he has any format at all up his sleeve. Sometimes they save it for promising magas.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:

Quote:
ok

Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied with 'groovy, man' and he's sent this:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

This Jack Ottu your boy a Liberian from Ghana, Thanks for your interest in assisting me to invest, and I hope to meet with you soon as possible at least come down here to Ghana, so you can see all I have just said to you and do sign all the necessary documents towards this transfer, so on your way back to your country, I can join you back, so I can leave with you to enable me complete my Education and career as a Lawyer to be.

So dad’ attached are my Passport copy, and if any other details information you need to know please do not hesitates to let me know, also want you to know that I have told you the gospel truth, that this consignment is very real and the fund in the consignment boxes, which contains US$30 MILLION SPENDABLE CASH and 30KG GOLD DUST, which is deposited at the Security Company here in Ghana,and due to the forth coming Presidential Election the company has issue a letter to their client to come clear of there consignment that has stayed to long with the company so that the Government will not confiscate the consignment as government properties.

I want you to know that 50% will be for the investment, and 40% will be for you as my foreign beneficiary and partner and 10% will goes for any incur expenses during and after the transfer in the course of the transaction, which we as children want to invest it on any good growing business such as importing and exporting or rather on lands and properties, so that this fund can be transfered out of Africa Ghana and into a foreign Account, so that we can join our investors offshore after preparing us with our traveling document to come over.

Please send to me your International. Passport scanned copy/drivers license and also you PASSPORT NUMBER so we can send to you the INVITATION LETTER for your coming down to Ghana .

I wait your response.
Best regards
Jack Ottu
00233-243-837-640

He's also attached a pi55 poor ID card, and a death certificate in his own name!?!?! Shocked Confused

Closed lad accounts x 5

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cisismygame wrote:
38-26-38

Hello. Wink My name is jojobean.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VicMackey - JoJo hits on every female on this site, and any reference to one, don'tcha know that? Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that. I just could not pass up that chance to speak with someone of those... credentials.

Indeed, your lad started off lazy, but look at the gem that he gave back. So eloquently written and so obviously done specifically for you.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's turning into a 'kentucky fried movie' bait, with random quotes from the film.

With stuff like 'we forge our tradition in the spirirt of our ancestors'

He has my gratitude

Closed lad accounts x 5

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Let's all give him a big hand. Confused Smile

On topic, I suspected you'd get a massive script second email. I've had something similar on a couple of occasions.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do wonder sometimes if they've picked up some of the modalities from us. I don't believe I have ever typed more than one line on my first mail to a lad.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every once in a while google is your friend. Your scammer has an alter ego as a scrap metal dealer in a Canadian territory and a west African country. I have heard of continental drift maybe thats it.

Its also possible he scored on this one (ad from scrap metal website) and wants to distribute his ill gotten gains, not.

edit The phone number is a South Korean voip site ( pc080.net ) with messaging and call forwarding. The site lists the customer as Mensah Nana aja

p.

Quote:
Amosacmine
Contact Person: Mensah Nana aja
Address: Accra North
Ghana, Yukon Territory, Ghana 00233
Ghana
Telephone: OO233-243-837-6AO
Fax: OO233-234-
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: gmail.com

Company Background
Small Scale Company of about 5years now and about 25 workers and have buyer in Asia south america and environ

Products and Services
Dear Buyer, We write with full co-operate responsibility under the penalty of perjury to offer for sale and supply HEAVY MELTING SCRAP, IRSI Codes 200-2006 and used rail road tracks IRSI27:29 (R50-R65 HMS 1&2, under the following terms and conditions. GOODS: Hms 1&2 / used rail R50-R65 QUALITY: Export agreed quality DISTANCE OF LINE TO BE REMOVED: 1890 Kilometers QUANTITY: 50,000mt revolving PRICE: $160 USD CIF INSURANCE: To be covered by seller INSPECTION: LOYDS Condition: The rail way systems in Ghana are going through rehabilitation and improve to that of European standard almost. The seller won the contract to uplift and dismantle the rail lines and make way for the rail modernization project, however if these lines are removed into scrap other metal it is buyers responsibility to call in any prospective buyer to buy. To do this exercise is capital intensive, therefore we will detain a buyer who can help in the areas of cutting and transportation because we can not do this all alone it is envisage that cutting and transport to portside is $18 Usd per ton. Whatever will be spent by the buyer will be deducted from the total cost. We anticipate your co-operation and reaction. Sincerely. Mr. Mensah Nana Aja, OO233-243-837-6AO
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rofl:

I just got this same setup, from the same guy. I sent out my standard "look at my site and get back to me e-mail" after the massive script.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VM: When you've finished with him...

Send him to Detroit!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's either Detroit or he can get locked up with the drunken men who don't know where they are, but do care.

I'm looking forward to his reaction to 'I'm not wearing any pants... film at eleven'

Closed lad accounts x 5

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ jojobean,

I think you've been spending too much time with F4mou5 Embarassed
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar terribly written one-liner, which then blossomed into a series of scripts once i replied. Currently i don't know what "Westerm Union" is (he later corrected to "Westerm Unoin"), i'm trying to get him off script to collect some more amusing engrish.

I'm double-baiting the same lad from another addy using engrish of my own, replies like "PLEASE TO BE IFNORMING MYSELF OF THE NATURISM OF THAT TRANSACTIFICATION", i wonder if any of my phrases will come back to me in his later emails? Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he later corrected to "Westerm Unoin"

Is that a Burkina Lad? has lately been teaching a few Lads to increase the quality of their command of the English language - or rather, taeching a few Lads to incraese the qaulity of thier command of the English langauge.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VicMackey wrote:
It's turning into a 'kentucky fried movie' bait, with random quotes from the film.

A bait of extraordinary magnitude Very Happy

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this-

Quote:
Good day,

I need a trusted person who can be able to handle a supply,all the details will sent to you on indication of your interest,thanks.

S@m@nt@ Gibson,

My reply?
ok.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic