SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 Nigerain Arrested for scammed me cost me 50,000 euros

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blaise
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I just wanted to share my story to help reducing the number of victims of 419scams.
4 years ago I was in a bad situation with my family and my job, and suddenly I received an email to offer me 7 000 000 $ to help to clear some drug money. I understood this was not a good thing to do, but I kept going forward, and the problem I wanted to keep it secret. So I was not aware of what was going on. The first contact I had was from Nigeria, and after they told me the money was transferred to Amsterdam and waited to be cleared. I had to pay 8000 euro, but I went to Amsterdam to pay them to clear the funds I will receive later. They pick me up from the airport with a nice Mercedes; brought me to a new building with office, and then a lawyer came with the luggage full with my money with a red ink on it. When I came back to France, they asked me more money to remove the red color from the bank notes ( 20000 euros). Once you have seen the money from your own eyes, you just forgot everything and think you will be rich soon, and do not matter what happen. After that they told me funds were ready to be transferred to my account but I had to pay an extra 20000 euros to clear the drug clearance paper. After to pay that I started to get suspicious and contacted the special French police. At this time I first time ear about 419 Escroquerie. The police told me that I should consider my money lost, but it was so much pain for me, and I had nothing more to lose so I kept contact with them, and told them my last money was 10 000 euros, but I was so busy with my sport activity that I could not take any plane before 2 weeks. And suddenly they called me from Paris saying they were on the way to south of France with a next plane. I advise straight away the police, and they came, wait to see if these 2 Nigerian were coming for me, and arrest them. They found on them some fake papers, and all my contact in their phone numbers. So they’ve been in prison for 1 year, and released but under police control. After that the European police found some other contacts and arrest 10 more Nigerian in Amsterdam. I know my story will not bring me back my money, but at least maybe stop some other Nigerian to keep scamming good people that work hard all their life to get some money. I wish the French court to be quicker to close my folder, but it seems an important story, and I do not want they close it too quickly without getting my money and to see these 2 Nigerian in Prison for all their life.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi blaise !

Welcome here.
Very interesting story. Unfortunately you lost money but at the end the scammers were caught...

If you want to go to our french-speaking scambaiters community you can send me a PM.

See you
J.

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blaise

A sad story. AFAIK we do not encourge victims to take action against the scammers, as there is allways a certain risk for the victim in that.

Good to hear, that in your case at last, in the end you have beed successful. From my experience, the police does not allways jump to action against the scammers, as this kind of crime is seen as a petty small thing not worth of attention by many prosecuters and they cannot arrest without a warranty (correct me folks if I am putting it wrong Rolling Eyes ).

Perhaps this place can invite you to see the lighter site of things. We do a lot of funny things to these criminals and bringing them into jail is one of the highest archivements, rewarded with a in your siggy line.

Personally I had the honor to bring two guys into jail Cool , though I doubt that it did last too long, as it was in Ghana and not in Europe Sad

Welcome to the eater, blaise Exclamation

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
CAP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second that this deserves a badge!

Closed lad accounts X 17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Comiserations on losing your money, which is gone forever.

Congratulations on the arrests, though, rare but satisfying. I'll ask about badges for you in the Mod Lounge.

@ e6ffdyr0, I wouldn't be too sure that the lads you and I got arrested in Accra aren't still in prison. From reading Ghanaweb, they are very strict there, particularly with visiting Nigerian criminals. You can get 8 years hard labour for stealing some yams! Shocked

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the story checks out I'm also for the 2 badges in the sigi.

Félicitations blaise!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
I doubt that it did last too long, as it was in Ghana and not in Europe Sad

Never be in any doubt about the severity of African justice, especially for crime committed by foreigners like those Nigerians... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting story Blaise, thanks for posting it.

Do you, by any chance, have any links to articles in the French newspapers or court records about this? They would make excellent further reading Smile

Sorry to hear you lost so many � which could have done so much good instead of lining greedy scammers pockets Sad
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
e6ffdyr0 wrote:
I doubt that it did last too long, as it was in Ghana and not in Europe Sad

Never be in any doubt about the severity of African justice, especially for crime committed by foreigners like those Nigerians... Twisted Evil

Which is why I'm sending my lad to Ghana with a fake bank slip. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stealing,cheating,scamming,are all evils in every decent society.
I would gladly condem every criminality whether its by a Nigerian , African, European or American.

I have been scammed once,I know how it feels to be a victim and the scammers thought I was bright and that if I joined them I would be a lot better off than them.I declined, said thanks but no thanks.

The story on this post is about this victim willingly conspiring to launder drug money.I hate scammers but I hate drug dealers more and I am a Nigerian.Drug dealers ruin more life in day than a scammer would do in a life time.

This site is about righting wrongs or at least pretending to try to,but I can see from the responses on this thread no one ever told this victim that laundering drug money if it was real and succesful was pure evil.

Blaise,thanks for putting some scammers in jail and I am sad you lost money before that,but you should know better to not want to help criminals to launder drug money.It could have been a sting operation and you yourself would have been the one sitting in the slammer.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the post
I hope you get some of your money back one day

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The regrettable fact is that many people do face jail because of the activities of scammers through unwittingly passing forged cheques.

The fact that the underlying transaction was purported to be illegal does not absolve the instigators of blame or criminal liability. The person who lost money must take his chances with the legal authorities when they are faced with trying to recoup their losses or obtain redress.

However, it must not be forgotten that the initiating criminal action is instigated by the scammer and if they try to uphold that the complainant is guilty too then the scammer ought equally to be prosecuted as drug-money launderers AND scammers.

I think that the dangers and risks of dealing with criminals are all too obvious now to the victim (i.e. the person who lost money).

Edited for grammar.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting your story blaise. Unfortunately you won't get your money back but at least you have the satisfaction of knowing these criminals were brought to justice. Sadly, it doesn't happen very often and many victims are left without their money AND the knowledge that the criminals who stole it are still out there scamming others.

Another way you can 'fight back' is to tell your family, friends and colleagues about the activities of these internet scammers so they don't fall into the same trap.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Btw, the nick blaise reminds me of Prince Blaise Nwene, a scammer who was arrested on 3/26/2003 by Sacramento detectives Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic