SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tiring Negotiations

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After almost a year of negotiating on purchase of alluvial gold dust ...

Quote:
from Atese Kofi <[email protected]>
to Usman Bello <[email protected]>
date Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:47 PM
subject NOT READY TO PROCEED.

TIRED OF YOUR BUSINESS ...... NOT READY TO PROCEED OK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. STILL SEND THIS MESSAGE WHERE YOU DO SEND OTHERS. GOODBY.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost a year with a gold-duster? Very not bad! Very Happy

You might, just maybe, want to send him one more letter explaining how you've given the matter much consideration but are not willing to make a commitment at this time due to the fact that your mugu has proven himself to be unprofessional and not serious enough to conduct this kind of business with you. Why would you do that? Because Rule #43 states "Without exception, no mugu is ever allowed to have the last word."
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the venerable Mr Kofi (or Coffee, Coughy, Cafe or 100 other variants I used in my emails to him - damn my auto spell check). I baited him for 3 months so a year is very good going. I even got him to sign a contract for the sale of the dust written in German gothic charachters - I could never get him to give me a "contaminant assay" saying how salty my gold was.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm confused. I got this news in an e-mail several days ago:

Quote:
I am Paman Usman from republic of Sudan in Africa.I am the first son of Mr. Usm4n B3ll0, who was a chief in the rich diamond mining village in south Darfur in Sudan. My father was attacked and shot by rebels on his way to his house

How can he be dead???

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic