SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Wicked safari *i know ive been a sucker for twat *

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll fight anyone who says I'm not a pervert - and with my Irish blood - I'll fight you anyway - after we've got blind drunk first. Laughing

I think he asked me to 'virginate' at the end - or, at least that's what it sounded like Laughing but it's not something I'm familiar with. I only do the voice and I'm pretty crap at that, but it works for Lads.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I narrowed down his current whereabouts. He's in an area between Owerri and Aba and has been since he got back from Cotonou. He's repeatedly talking about not feeling well. Normally I would say that he's lying but this is a consistent pattern of mentioning it and to top it off, he's not emailing very much lately either. However, Gomer did seem to perk him up, perhaps in more ways than one. Shocked

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ GomerPyle,

Every time I think no lad is stupid enough to fall for Gomer on the phone, another one comes along. This last call, you weren't even using your female "intonation" half the time. ...so stupid, and so preposterous... I just can't believe it. You're giving Eliza a run for her money getting lads hot and bothered.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm now sending him a text message nightly around 9-10 PM CST (+6 GMT) using the free Nigerian text service. He's about to learn what a needy, clingy and borderline stalker personality Tracy has.

He's still not moving around much or making much progress so all I can do is annoy him for the time being. The only thing that stands between him and a trip to Accra is sending me a photo of him on the cross. I'm practically dangling $205,000 USD under his nose and he hasn't done much of anything for 3 weeks. In fact, he hasn't been himself since he got back from Cotonou. I guess that night on the park bench broke him.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad tells the Reverend that he has been in the hospital, this is after Tracy tells him last week that the church is considering cancelling their deal with our lad.

Quote:
beg you pardon for not sendin the pix all this while.just like i told you before i was hospitalised an their was no money to bail me out from there so i ended up stayin there for weeks.tell the board i will send the pix unfailing in two days time i promise you.

So will our lad finally get off his cross, and onto our's?

Meanwhile, he's trying to hit Tracy up for money:

Quote:
Hi baby,
how re you all these while,had i my way i would definitely be in contact with you everyday.i Baby i hate telling you this but ive to let you know about it,ever since i got in contact with the church on april i have been spendin a lot of money doing in their biddings,i spent lot of money going to cotonuo to meet Dover and you know the outcome of it
Even after it they still gave this other things to do as my punishment for saying some words to Dover.Right now am about concludin it but to be sincere ,am bankruptand nobody cares about it not even the church who talked about my travel expences and yet didnt give it to me.
baby this was what i wanted to let you know earlier but i didnt know how to tell you because you whites always believe we are scammers and are never sincere,but i can tell you there are many good ones among us but it just that the situation of the country made some of the youths to fend for theirselves in their own way.ive always not been good in this thing but i cant help it than to tell you for ive always told you that you re the one i can rely on.
Tracy baby,pls at this juncture i needed a little financial assistant from you.dont feel so bad that i ve to tell you this but that s the way it is with me right way and thats why you ve not been hearing from me.its not a do or die affair if you cant afford it ,baby dont bother yourself but as it is anyamount can serve if you can help.
tell Howard that i will be sending the pix in two days time unfailingly.
luv from harrison

Still posting from this IP: 208.78.63.139

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it's here!!!

There some obvious photoshopping here but this is definitely the lad. Every picture he sends me comes from a separate email account in Lagos so you know he's paying someone to do this for him. I was hoping for an outstanding outdoors shot but this will do.

Next stop, hopefully, is Accra with a fake bank slip. I'm sure the bank officials will get a kick out of that.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot,

Congratulations on an excellent picture. clapping
I love the pattern on his boxers Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And who said lotto lads weren't fun to bait? Wink

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just caught up with this bait. Outstanding!!! Too bad the nails are not through his head, but oh well... I have a feeling that this bait is nowhere near ending soon.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Marvinator was kind enough to set me up with a nice fakie bank deposit slip with the name on it that our lad can draw on. I'll be nice enough to send it out to him shortly so he can go to Accra to try and pull the money. Unfortunately, I'm going to make the horrible error of sending to him but putting about 400 other lad addresses in the BCC field. Wink

If my plan comes together right, it'll be the biggest dollar chop in history.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure it was Photoshoped? Looks good to me.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, if anyone has some good, working email addresses available, let me know. Our lad is going to get the slip but I want a ton of other lad's addresses too. I want him to show up at the bank with the slip, only to find a ton of other lads all waiting and/or in handcuffs.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome bait SSA ! Top notch pic as well clapping clapping clapping

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want lad addy's by PM? i can't provide many, maybe about 5, but it'll be some at least Laughing

One of my baits is getting pretty boring, getting him arrested might liven it up a bit
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, whomever has a lad or five they would like arrested, send the addresses to me by PM. I'm not guaranteeing it but if all goes well, I may make Big Worm proud.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in today:

Quote:
I recieved the slip you sent and think i will leave in a days time and i think i will like to know the bank managers name and probably his phone number for i really think i will need it . thanks all the same,you know am a little nervous going to a country not been before.

He also sent this to the church secretary:

Quote:
Tracy baby,
i will tell you in about a weeks time but i would like you to tell me the name of the bank manager of in which operates, and if you know his number i think it will also be helpful.you said the other time that you trasfered some funds there, pls i will like to know some one you know that i can meet who can make things easier for me,i beg you baby. You see, H0ward said i will be meeting him so i want to be sure of things .i look foward to your reply cause i need it urgently.

I replied back with:
Quote:
Harr1son,

You will need to speak to the branch manager. He is also a church member and he will meet with you. I need you to email me as soon as you get there so I can set up the meeting. He is a very busy and important man but once I receive your mail to confirm your arrival, I will contact him and then give you the information for the meeting. Here is a link for the hotels in the area: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-485085-accra_hotels-i;_ylc=X3oDMTFlOTZkamRzBF9TAzI3NjY2NzkEX3MDOTY5NTUzMjUEc2VjA3NzcC1ob3RlbARzbGsDdGl0bGU-
I also want to let you know that Rev3rend Phystm3 is glad that you finally came through on your promise to the church and looks forward to your pictures of the new congregation. He may even personally come to visit and bless the new members early next year.

He's still in the Owerri area and using this new IP 216.250.221.136. Google the IP and this link here shows a NOK format for a dead Russian spy: http://fc.leksand.se/Java/FOV1-0002A157/FOV1-00031354/I00E0DCCF?ShowInternetHeader=1

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad went quiet last couple of days, wondered what happened. Good old readnotify on Bigstring just gave me the IP of 80.87.76.20

Guess where that puts our lad? Accra, Ghana! beers!

Just waiting for him to email me now. Can anyone pull that IP and see if it is a particular cafe?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he has stopped reading his mail, in fact I haven't received one email from him since he got there either. He was supposed to contact the good Reverend but nothing yet. I'll see if G0mer will give the lad a call and wake him up.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from him. Tried ringing him last night with no luck on the free 7 second call, nada. My thought is one of two things happened.

One, he went to the bank without contacting the Reverend first, found out the slip was fake and went home. That still doesn't explain him not checking his mail.

Two, he went to the bank without contacting the Reverend, presented a fake payment slip and was tossed in jail. That would explain why he hasn't checked his mail and hasn't answered his phone.

Now, I did ASEM a bunch other lads the same slip when I sent it to our lad, so it is possible that a ton of lads showed up with it and tempers flared at the bank.

Haven't read anything in the Ghana papers about it, yet.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, SSA. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Looks like you own this lad. Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still hasn't checked his mail, I'm worried something has happened to my lad. By worried, I mean I may have to start all over again looking for a new pet as this one is either dead or in a Ghana jail being someone's new girlfriend. Before, when he didn't write me, he'd still read his mail. Now, nothing. Confused

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA: Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back! After almost a month of silence, our lad is back:

IP: 208.78.63.139 (Think he's dialing in from Owerri)

Quote:
i know ive been a sucker for twat but i will like to ask what the benefit of my down fall gain you people.ifyou think you will want to know more about my events then call me as you have done before and let your no show on my screen and dont hide it since you claim to know all .despite the fact that i fell for this twat thing i want to say im invincible.

Paging Mr. Pyle, paging Mr. Pyle.

I think our lad has suffered recently, just a hunch. Laughing

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes! Please do call him to find about about the events!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic