SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev.Benjamin Dover,

We have been making arrangement to get the western union received through the secured server system you are using.

Send another money to us by Western Union as usual, address the paying bank to Societe Generale Bank Tchad, then let us have the Western Union MTCN to track it, and senders information and the scaned copy of transfer slip that carries the name of sender, address, amount sent, MTCN and receivers information.

Send the money to;

Name of Receiver; Andrew Ezekiel
City; N'djamena
Country; Chad
Test Question; What Color
Test Answer; White

Let us know as soon as you have done it. If we succeed in pulling out the money, we shall let you know ok. We understand.

Waiting for your cooperations.

With Kindest Regards,
Rev.Miracle and Rev.Andrew

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly boys. Dead men can't receive Western Union.

They STILL have not responded to Secretary Bambi Woods. These lads are amazing.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has any consumer feedback been received on the Famous photo-spread?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is no news, good news?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to Miracle:

Quote:
Due to insurance reasons, we need you pretend to be dead. We have already started the construction for the bowling alley with your life insurance money. Would you guys be willing to play dead? Or, at least 60% dead. We had a $1million policy on you gentlemen. The bowling alley is only $600,000. We don't even need to get the whole amount, just 60%. Is this okay with you guys?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nicely worded.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him a photo of the plaque dedicating the bowling alley to Miracle and Andrew. That should comvince them. Everyone loves a good plaque.

I told them it was a $200k policy, but obviously you have taken out a policy that Secretary Bamb1 Woods did no know about.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Details are never important to us. I called him Famous several times at the beginning of the last call.

Goat

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have certainly felt 60% dead on a number of occasions - its no big deal Im sure they wont mind Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA! How hilarious is this?!?!?!?

Quote:
l rececied your mesage (from Dover to Godspower, which included the pictures of his son and a question about his son's homosexual tendancies) get few minutes ago to say the lite l am shock and souprise i have no lite ldeal of what this is all abount if u could remmber ,when i came buck from lagos two weeks ago l made a phone call and diop messages to u abount four times l was complying abount the strange behaver of my son, and the fat that he was havioeding me.

And l remmber telling u that my pernaliy and intergety is stake because l pecsve there were things going on that my son was idden from me and that is why i have to give u my phone number and my eamil to aviod anybody inpersonating me to speak or to send a message in my name without my noice anyway is past mendnight in ghana so i have to stop here for now. i well get back to u again and thanks for the informion.
BISHOP GODSPOWER JESSA.

Goat

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When myth encounters reality Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
lizacaney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait - I'm having trouble deciphering meaning behind all the lad-speak and misspellings. Is he implying that he BELIEVES those outrageous mockups? He really believes the information that he received from you guys and that his son is homosexual?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed. Those pics are real, mind you. The magazine is not, obviously. But the fact that the pictures are so clearly him makes the magazine all that more believable. Plus, the number of names that I used in the article must add a sickening amount of reality to the situation.

Goat

lizacaney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shiz. It makes me glad I haven't sent nudie pics to anyone on the internet for something like 10 years.

Remind me never to piss you guys off Wink
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure Prof will be along shortly to request the pics. I resent this to all of the original recipients of the email:

Quote:
I received a very disturbing email last week (see attached). Our whole church received this email. It seems that the homosexual emailed this to everyone on his address book. We are very bothered by everything that we see. It seems that one of our great Bishops, Godspower Jessa, has raised a homosexual son. While Godspower was out on his missionary work for our church, his son Famous Jessa engaged in homosexual activity. From what the interview says, Famous Jessa engaged in sodomy, oral sex, heavy petting and possibly beastiality.

I would like to know if any of you have any information on this man, Famous Jessa. Please, if you know him, or his homosexual partner Philemon, please contact us.

William Phystme

Goat

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice reply from Mr Godspower!

Where is Famous actually on this moment? at home with Godspower?

BTW, I think you were lucky that Godspower couldn't read emails before and needed Famous to communicate... his own messages are much more difficult to understand... Very Happy

Thumbs up
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, this really tickled me:

Quote:
Send another money to us by Western Union as usual

Laughing
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous (me) just sent this out as "damage control". So believable eh?

Quote:
HELLO-

I SEEMED TO HAVE ACIDENTALY SENT OUT AN EMAIL FROM HERE. THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE. I AM NOT GAY. I HAD SOME FRIENDS WHO SAID THAT THEY WOULD PAY ME $5 FOR THOSE PICTURE. WE DID IT AS A JOKE YES. THERE IS NO GAY THING GOING ON. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE GUY WHO WANTED TO TAKE MY PIC. I AM NO GAY.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THESE PICTURES AROUDND. THEY ARE ONLY JOKE. I AM NOT GAY.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANAL SAX. I PROMISE. IT WOULD HURT WAY TOO MUCH. I AM NOT GAY.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I NEVER CUM ON MY DAD PILLOW. I DONT HAVE SEX WITH MEN. I AM NOT GAY.

FAMOUS

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sounds believable enough to me. I am sure that he is not gay. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When YW suggested a damage control email to me this morning, I was laughing so hard. Just the thought of something so ridiculous and unbelievable being sent to control the situation was perfect to me. Good idea YW.

EDIT: Famous has read his emails...

Quote:
i like that Question
keep it on
may be the person in turn will see him self to the world
he is popular

Quote:
hahahaha put in the media in the new paper and tell the hole world then u knw you are not smart morthan anyone

go on

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
$5
Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding Famous' CYA mail:

Quote:
HELLO-

I HAD SOME FRIENDS WHO SAID THAT THEY WOULD PAY ME $5 FOR THOSE PICTURE.

FAMOUS

Is he telling us he's cheap and easy, too? Shocked I'm cheap and easy but I'd want more than $5 for full frontal nudity!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like Famous is daring you to do something. Will you oblige? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

William or Ben or someone wrote this to Famous (his dad was copied on it and, of course, the pics were included AGAIN):

Quote:
How can you laugh at this? You are a homosexual that engages in horrible activites. I have attached the images so that you can look at them again. You have serious problems. I mean, what is felching? Please explain how you can engage in these kinds of activities. What is the meaning of this? I do not understand what you are doing this for? Is it for the money? You sold your body so that many homosexuals can view it. How can you do this? How can you make your father SO disappointed in you? Your father is a good man. And while he is away you are defiling his bed by engaging in homosexual acts with your boyfriend. In your father's bed at that! How can you do these things? They are so horrible. They disgrace you, your family and your dad's pillow. He has to lay his head down there EVERY night. And he just learned that you have defiled it. How could you do that? Would you want to sleep somewhere that your son ejaculated on? Especially with another man! Certainly NOT.

I hope that we can work with you through counseling and get you on the right track. Please meet with me tomorrow at 4:00PM Ghana time to chat.

Goat

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - The problem is that neither Famous nor his father will know what "felching" is - is there any way you could suggest to one or both of them that they google the term?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic