SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

need more maga's anybody else want in? this is straight from him:

Quote:
Pls i need more maga's email

If anybody else is interested please PM me your emails so I can send him your way!

Thanks!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we're accepting cheques from you, not the Lad, then I guess Stu won't be tearing up Cammy's cheques any time soon...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I am supposed to mail checks out today. I told him I had all of them printed out and ready to go , and he suggested I find an FedEx or UPS account so we can track and make sure you guys get your checks. I don't feel comfortable with that, as that might cause me legal problems. BUT, if he sends me accounts like that I can notify both companies and give them the account numbers being used. I will have to send the checks out to you guys snail mail and since I am a USA guyman, the checks should get to you guys quickly, and I say by Friday everyone can start claiming they got the check and are ready to deposit in the account. Also, Yas, we are going to be sending this lad to Chad, and he is being set up now for it, as I have him eating out of the palm of my hand and he fully trusts me. If you know any TWAT members that could help him along his way to his big payday in Chad would be helpful. I guess that is how we are doing it...I don't know. But that is the plan for now. He is also asking for more emails and I need some more baiters to give me some more addies to give him. The initial start was to convince him that I can print checks and money orders, I re-work his script and have him send it to new maga's and then it all goes wrong from there, and that is when he will have to travel to Chad. I guess stall him when you get the "check" in the mail and just tell him that you are waiting for the check to clear or whatever you want to do with it I guess. I don't know about that part.....

Also, he is sending me RL vic's addresses do I PM a mod so that the RL vic's can be warned?

Sorry so long.....

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple of questions:

[1] Cammy's in Australia. Does UPS even deliver there?

[2] You seem to be prepared to create a real mail account. The addresses we gave are of course fake (except for those with drop boxes). Won't this give the game away? And won't this involve real expense for you?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry about the mail account, let him know you're taking care of it on your end. Just let him know that you will need him to take the money since you don't want the US authorities to get their hands on it, etc.

If he is giving you RL victims info, YES, give it to one of the mods so they can warn these people right away.

My Chad lad address hasn't heard from him yet. Sad Maybe when I get home from work...

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
. . . . Won't this give the game away? And won't this involve real expense for you?

No, I just want to seem real, and I am not sending any checks at all, but I would have to pretend to send it snail mail and everyone would need to seem to get the checks. I hope that makes sense......

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent! Nigel Hicks' office is in N'djamena, and he's got huge sums of money that he'll want help scamming out of his company.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some mail from him well the interesting part anyway. damn those pesky ninjas Laughing

Quote:
Dear Reverend Cornelius Adebayo,

We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company. The position is mostly missionary and you won't have to do much up and down.

This is in view of not having an office presently in your Country, mostly due to the ninja problem. You dont need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the moment. We do ask however, to be ready for when the ninja's try to take over, and to make sure you have a ninja evacuation plan in effect.
blah blah blah

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T3d J@ckson is a retired real-estate mogul in California. PM sent.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clearly he is an expert in the art of anti ninja.
Quote:
Mr Lung
I am going to need your help with constructing a ninja evacuation plan. i would like you to send me a copy of your own plan so i can use this as a basis for my own situation.
regards
Cornelius

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorting through a ton of bank accounts some lads were dumb enough to send me. Trying to find our lad's email.... Ok, he wants information, fake details sent.

He has not contacted Mr. Em3ka yet. Crying or Very sad

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTENTION THESE BAITERS:

J0hn F4ancis Zig4ang
Eric S Carlt0n
S0leil Th0mps0n
M1N LU
trisa y wilkers0n
David B. Ea4
ANT0NI0 MA4SHALL

This is the list of contacts he has given me so far, and I told him I sent the checks out today. I was thinking you guys could get the checks by Friday-Saturday or thereabouts.

If anyone of the baiters listed here are not any of your charaters, please PM me so I can report to a mod so they can contact they real victims to warn them.

Thanks guys!

And now I need more maga's again.

@ Sir I just got off work and I asked him again to contact you through what was discussed to get him heading to Chad.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I will be happy to get him on the road, the highway to hell. Standing by.

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent (and one received) - My character is ready and waiting.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't contacted me again. Maybe I should send a petulant email asking why...

Sand Timer x 7
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just been contacted by J1n Lung...

Quote:
HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & MOULD CO. LTD
JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802

Forgive me for intruding on your personal space and microwaving your hamster, especially as we have never met before. Please be aware that I do not want to offer this position to the natvie ninja's that are running amok in your country.

We are exporters based in China. We export Agro Allied and plastic raw materials into Europe, America and the rest of the world. Our company, Hungyan Haolong Agro Plastic Smoldering Company Limited was established in 1999, and we come in peace you cowardly bastards!

We are interested in employing your service, to work for us as our foreign payments receiving officer, who can receive payments on our behalf for products we supply to our clients in Europe, America and Britain and all over the world.

It does not matter whether you are already in a full or partial employment because this is risky free and it is a part time position that could become permanent, which will be based on your performance rating over time. This will be characterised by transparency and honesty. The more transparent you are the better!

Having a functional bank account is an essential pre-requisite to receive payments on our behalf and is also an added advantage. Subject to your satisfaction with this proposal, you will be made our foreign payments receiving officer in your region.

If you decide to work for us, please forward the following details to our contact person:

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
City:
Tel No:
Email:
Sex:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Routing Number:

Your Business Experience:

REGARDS FROM

J1n Lung.
Allied And Plastic Limited

Love the new script. That's got to pretty much guarantee these lads will only be getting replies from us lot.

EDIT: He's just sent another one exactly the same. He's obviously a busy boy today

Closed lad accounts x 5

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
Here is his new re-worked script, let me know when you get it:

Just got this. I'll be replying tomorrow.

Quote:
HUNGYAN HAOLONG AGRO ALLIED PLASTICS & SMOLDERING CO. LTD JINGQI ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 31802

Dear M4t Cr3bais,

Mail Acknowledge.fill_up the employment form below within 72hours to signify your interest and ability to work, as this job offer is of utmost urgency;

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Zip Code:
City:
Tel No:
Email:
Sex:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Routing Number:

Your Business Experience:

Thank you.
Regards,
J1n Lung
Allied And Plastic Limited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 05:52:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Part Time Job Offer From Allied and plastic China.
To: Removed

J1n,

Please can you provide me with the details for the contact person as I am interested in this opportunity.

There is no need to ask my forgiveness for intruding on my personal space and mocrowaving my hamster. It happens all the time, but at least you have a noble cause.

I have been involved in the struggle against native ninjas for some time, so I am willing to help you however I can.

Regards,

M4t Cr3bais

Cr3bais Fishing Supplies Ltd

Closed lad accounts x 5

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got my 2nd reply from both lads.... finally.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome

He just asked me how to reply to the evacution plan question. Email sent out so you should be getting your evacuation plans shortly.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. Agnes Skinner is ready to start making the big bucks. This should make the rest of the Buzy B3es very jealous.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is the one person who voted no? Rolling Eyes

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
PM sent. Agnes Skinner is ready to start making the big bucks. This should make the rest of the Buzy B3es very jealous.

I sent your information to him, and when I get your information from him I will post in here for when you need to pretend to get my check.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
If we're accepting cheques from you, not the Lad, then I guess Stu won't be tearing up Cammy's cheques any time soon...

I told him to make sure he writes everyone back because it's bad for business. I only heard from him once so far today, so we must be keeping him busy. let me know if he doesn't respond as directed....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after Cammy asked for an update, back came this (emphasis and comments added):

Quote:
From your application to Allied and Plastic Limited , we wish to let you know that you have already been considered by the company to be our sole agent as well as Financial Manager in the Australia.

I will like you to know that you have been appointed officially and any of our prospective/Proffered customers will have material payment issued to you .

Your primary responsibility would be to have them cashed through your bank or payment institution( Grocery Stores) [Huh?] and remitted as you willbe directed in due time.

For confirmation, please check Application Details and confirm for verification:

Sydney,Australia

Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Bank Account Number:

Your Business Experience: None really except for summer jobs in a plant [actually I wrote plant nursery Laughing ]

Note:Please your Home address is needed and your Zip Code.Please provide this information as soon as possible.

As soon as Any payment is delivered to you, you are obligated to hold on to them until you have received adequate instructions to proceed and have payment cashed

You have been subjected to 10% of the total amount received [sounds painful]. Please correspond immediately in this regard for more information.

Please, acknowledge receipt of this mail.

He had the new logo too!

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an awesome new company logo isn't it? Wonder how he would feel if he found out it was the gay male sign? Hmmm........ I only wrote him 3 scripts so that one is one he made himself......You guys are sure keeping him busy I only heard from him once today and that was in reference to the evacuation plans..............

@ Sir Scam - Have you heard from him through Charles yet?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic