SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lonely Kelly Louis Lawerence

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
skepticalzoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed Kelly's profile the same time I did James Dawson in August. I saved Kelly's info but decided to contact James instead. Then last month James popped up again with a different city and Kelly's popped up again too on YP. I decided to contact Kelly at this point. and confronted James on the new YP, which he lied about and tried to act all concerned before I reported it. Along with several others that reported him we managed to have him removed. When i decided to report Kelly's YP removed it promptly. He moved to IM right away. First day in he is confessing his love for me. He brought up finances right away to get a feel for my situation. Now he wants stuff sent to him like a used watch, unisex necklace, an old cell phone that can take pictures/video, perfume for man and wants mine too. I did ask why he had the need for stuff, like to be close to me or if this was a fetish. He did get very offensive said if I doubted him to not send. He does have a OCD issue, aggressive, controlling, needy, and a pest. Any ideas? Do I send stuff? Just think this one is very odd. I have 2 addresses in Nigeria now with 2 different names. Trying to get enough info out of him to report and dump him. He seems to be obsessed with goods and is very strange. I have a good address to use not related to me at all. I just hate spending money on someone that is so creepy. Has anyone come across lonely kelly yet? For IM it is one account 2 user id's for James and Kelly. James is 01 and Kelly is 02. And he wants a laptop send with built in web cam too. I told him if I was a millionaire maybe. Can someone shed some light on the need of goods things, do they compete with each other for trophy's? I do sense a rival between James and Kelly. They have both acknowledged to me that they have met and have told me to drop any questions regarding the other. I was creative in asking due to a exact reply in YP from both. Wink And recently James admitted to me that he has been lying to me with no details.
Need advice, ideas and experience please!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple you're shipping stuff to #1 that's rightfully of #2 Laughing
All you give to one isn't going to get to 2 so they might be a bit jealous of each other, a nice wedge to pressure them into doing something special for you Twisted Evil
Why not send them both a nice picture of a last year laptop include the specifications and see if they think that it's their already, then add a few conditions they will have to meet to get the laptop send to them. Evil or Very Mad If they meet the conditions you can send them each the same laptop by one of our eaters transport firms so you can be sure it's all safe and a 100% risky free (not to arrive ever, but you might pull a safari out of it.)
Make sure you're safe and have fun, you're doing great.

Last edited by bill2 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do they want the gifts? Because they're worth money, or they can use them themselves.

Can I just clarify something here.... are you baiting these 2 clowns, knowing that they are scammers, or are you asking for opinions on whether we think they are scammers? It's just that your username makes me suspect you're writing to these guys believing them to be genuine dating site members. Forgive me if I've read it wrong.

EDIT: This thread links into this thread about a similar scammer: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147321&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris

Last edited by Mugatu on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't take offence, but you are allowing your emotions to get involved, and to bait scammers effectively. you have to be able to cast them aside.

Calling them on their scams will only make them go undercover to make up new identities so that they can resurface and snare new victims.

Mostly we act as people totally taken in by their charms, and then manipulate THEM in such a way as to tie them in knots, take up their time and often make them suffer financial loss in dancing to our tune.

It isn't easy, and you have to be able to handle these people as friends or lovers even as you feel the urge to be sick. The bottom line is that it is the best way to derange their activities and put them off their nasty games.

We don't always play nice. I play a female sometimes, even though I have legs hairier than a gorilla, and a chest to match. It hurts them most if you can be the best baiter you can be.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you send stuff? Why not? Just be sure to use a reputable* shipper available from this site.

*not liable for slander by calling any shipper from this site reputable

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take him the stuff personally - why not ?

Just make sure that you are visiting a neighbouring country with the local Christian Aid Relief Foundation handing out frizbees to the local children, and tell him you have taken the opportunity to bring the goodies with you.

tell him if he can't collect you'll leave the stuff with a friendly local person to pass on to him. Once he recovers from the shock, h should buy his bus ticket. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic