SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What use is gold dust?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to an opening format that offered to sell me gold dust by asking "What can I do with gold dust?" and basically wondering why I'd want to buy it.

Lad wrote:
Dear Sir,
l am surprised you don,t know about Alluvial Gold Dust,first time i heard this in my Life.

Anyway,Alluvial Gold Dust after melting is used by Jewelrers for Jewelries of every kind.
And all over the world rich people buy Gold as valuables in replcement for cash kept in Bank Vaults.

Gold is like money becuase it does,nt depriciate,the value of Gold appreciate even in the world market.

There are various users for Gold Dust after melting you can find out from your business colleagues too.And if you can source for buyers in your country?the profit inside is worht smiling for.

Please confirm either from jewelries stores or owners about Alluvial Gold Dust and we can proceed as business partners.

Waiting for you to confirm and source for buyers in your country.

Godbless you,amen.

So, money doesn't depreciate, huh?

(Also: "They never read your first reply." Pah!)

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money certainly doesn't depreciate or wildly fluctuate like gold does!
Your lad must have missed that fact in his studies.

Your post got me curious, and I found this rather amusing board where it appears that many scammers are trying to scam each other. Included are a bunch of "President/CEOs" of what I'm sure are very reputable companies. Laughing

http://asiapacificuniverse.com/asia_pacific/messages6/345.html
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you melt gold dust? In a frying pan, or a glass beaker in the microwave? What if it accidentally gets vacuumed up with the normal dust? Does it look any different? Is it poisonous? I think there are still some answers needed.... Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold dust is great stuff... it even tastes salty so you can use it as a salt replacer

(http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147128 - scan down to the last posting)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can they snail mail you certified samples?

What quantities do they ship in?

How much is a troy ounce?

Can they supply (insert ridiculously large quantity here) in unmarked trunk boxes?

Do some research there's lots of technical questions to be answered. But don't do more work than the lad, remember it's fun for you but business for the lad.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you have a drug addict friend... can you sniff that stuff because cocaine is very pricey?

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How very nice of your mugu to explain the advantages of gold dust for you. I often wondered myself what I would possibly do with the stuff once I bought it, but JOEK (jewelries of every kind) makes the offer very tempting! Good work on digging up this stuff, Otter. Very Happy

Quote:
(Also: "They never read your first reply." Pah!)
Point taken... again. Wink
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I type, there is a report on the BBC news channel about the increase of people withdrawing their saving and buying gold.

So your lad has his finger on the financial pulse Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lets hope that they are not buying it from scammers

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would need to see the assay first to determine the quality of the gold. You need a certificate of authenticity as well.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naw, I think your lad is trying to sell you a wrestler.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic