SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A nice, compliant lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered this letter from the surplus forum.

My Dear

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Santos Sarda. A Spanish national and personal Attorney to Late Mr. Victor Ali a national of your country who was hereinafter called my client.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared serviceable by the Bank Where this fund valued US $12,500,000.00(Twelve Million Five hundred thousand US dollars). Deposited by my client before his death

This Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared serviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive.

Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account, then we can share the fund on a mutually agreed, based on percentage.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provided them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law.

However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly furnish me with the following information; Full name and address, Direct Telephone and fax numbers, Occupation and position, Nationality, Date of birth. For further explanation

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you. I await your urgent mail.
my private e-mail is [email protected] and my private phone is +34-617688516

Kindest Regards
Sanchez Molina Abogados
(Barcelona Spain)

Since I'm in Spain I have just called him.

They're not Spaniards, most probably West Africans. I'm intending in calling back and recording the call if anyone is interested.

I asked for the lawyers, the guy seems to have been sleeping. I told him I was calling from Norway and that I had sent an email. The guy was quite nice and told me not to waste any more money in telephones, he'd check his mail and answer me.

Love it when they're so collaborative. I'm thinking on spending 12 euros in a pre-paid card, and let him know I'm in Spain, because I decided to make business face to face... of course I'm in the wrong city and he will have to come to see me in Madrid.

Would it be ok if he really comes to Madrid to scare him to death with the help of some friends?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Exile wrote:
The guy was quite nice and told me not to waste any more money in telephones

That was very considerate of him. He was probably thinking that is further money that he could steal from you....

Last Exile wrote:
Would it be ok if he really comes to Madrid to scare him to death with the help of some friends?

I wouldn't reccommend it, but what did you have in mind..?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
I wouldn't reccommend it, but what did you have in mind..?

Mod snip - No need to quote previous post in full - Simba
Make him come to Madrid. To wait for him and without showing ourselves track him to a hotel and record him while he goes to the most expensive hotel in Madrid and asks in vain to get to Mrs. Exile room. While he is be quarreling with the reception guy I would further annoy him by telling him I'm in room 6969 waiting for him... That's for a start....

My idea of getting him into a car and threating him with some friends if he comes alone I've discarded.... it's illegal and could go very wrong.

Last edited by Last Exile on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Smart idea. You could also ask him to meet you somewhere that has a webcam so we could all see him waiting. We love that kind of crap around here.

Don't confront him though. Remember the whole "bait safely" thing.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not answered yet.

The little dude has not gone directly to the internet cafe, and has left it for later... It's nice to see he's integrated so nicely into Spanish society that he's having a siesta.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see that you have had second thoughts about getting mugu into a car.
As you rightly point out, this will be illegal, and it could easily go horrifically wrong very quickly... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm checking into Madrid's web cams. Somehow it seems all of them are located way too high from the street, so vision is not perfect.

But there must be something that might be O.K...

On the other hand, it amazes me how many lads are operating from Spain. There must be something wrong with our laws... Too lenient perhaps?
diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was my surplus letter! Have fun man!

I agree with 5imba, bait safe and do not confront him.

If you want to scare him use proxies, the Spanish police is known for its "love" of scammers or an hotel security service. Try to get him arrested and keep him busy but do not confront him personally since he is probably supported by some minders himself.
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd rather have him come to Madrid and back to Barcelona fuming and angry. Then explain to him that everything went wrong because of him... and arrange for a new meeting in a nice, safe place... Canary Islands, for example...

What do you think about the webcam in Puerta del Sol: http://www.meteosurfcanarias.com/webcams/madrid/index-esp.php?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Too far out, you'll never see him.

Madrid's a tricky one, there seems to be a lack of good cams.
http://www.multimadrid.com/hogar.htm
is slightly quiter and has a good landmark in the bottom right where you could set up a meet?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, too far away from the cam...

I guess I will have to record it myself...
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy has replied:

My Dear,
Thanks for your urgent responds to my letter to you regards to late Mr. Victor Ali who was a petrol chemical engineering originally from your country.

He worked with the Saudi Arabian oil company for many years before his death in a car crash with the entire family he deposited with the Central Bank of Spain the total of US $12, 500,000.00

In which the bank has tried all their best to get the actual next of kin but they could not and they now nominated me to assist in looking for the next of kin to this deposit since I was his close friend more than a brother, personal financial attorney. And a legal practitioner signatory to the deposit. In the present of the depositor Late Mr. Victor Ali.

You are informed that I got your contact through the chamber of commerce in your country and based on the recommendations I received about you that was why I contacted you, for both to assist in making sure that this fund is released to your chosen bank account as soon as possible as the rightfully next of kin to the deposit.

Note this: before we proceed in the transaction I will like you to reconfirm to me your full information again. This will enable me be sure that they are still valid for better correspondence within the transaction process. Please is very important for our own good and benefit.

Please I will require the following from you as to enable us proceed in the transaction as you are informed that you must reconfirm all this to me before I will give you any further information or the deposit documents you may require for the successful completion of this transaction. Say amen for God loves you.

Your full name,
Your present address,
Private contact telephone / fax number and e-mail address.

My address is
Gran Via Carles III 84 08028
Barcelona, Spain
My private fax and phone
Fax: +34-935504458
Phone +34-617688516

You are advised to get back to me with the above without any further delay or I will start making another arrangement on how to achieve this objective. As time is not on our side or before the bank will declare the fund as an unclaimed fund to the social organization here in Spain .
NB: PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT
Your urgent responds will be appreciated. (Remain blessed and prayerful reply most urgent)

Yours sincerely in service,
Sanchez Molina Abogados

He attaches two passports scans, but I do not know how to upload them here, a pity.

One funny thing: abogados means lawers. I thought I was talking to someone who pretended to be a law office or bureau. But in the passport abogados is the surname... and Sanchez Molina (quite common Spanish surnames) appear as the name... How dumb can you be?
[/img]
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I overdid it here.

The guy insisted on a contact telephone number. Being a compliat victim I provided him with a special fee Norwegian phone (I think that calling from Spain it must have cost him like 4 euros per minute).

He is using a pre-paid phone number so I guess I must have left him out of funds...

I hope I have not burnt him too much to be still baitable...
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that he is not so mad at me after all.

Well, he's sent me a lenghty letter requesting both my a scan of my documentation (this I will not do) and says that he wants me to be in Madrid, in order to get the appeal for the money before the Spanish High Court:

Quote:
Please if you wish to come to Spain as to follow me up hand in hand in all the legal process as to witness the legal procedure that we will go through in achieving this objective just feel free to let me know. and the expenses that may occur in the transaction process as I know it will be a little bit stressful for me flying to Madrid back to Barcelona for your record purpose you are advised to feel free and tell me when you will be in Madrid where all the process will take place I think is a good idea.

I guess that perhaps he's in Madrid after all, and not in Barcelona.

So the idea that this guy lives in my hometown, and not at the other end of the country does not make feel easy. He also wants me to fill up some sort of agreement. This I will, but somehow something will always go very wrong...

Should anyone have any ideas or tips, please share.
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I have received another mail.

Quote:
Please you are advised to feel free to send the application letter to the bank.
I noted that you a reliable person that I can work with. As am quite sure that I can believe in you in a transaction of such magnitude.
It is very urgent that you send the application letter to the bank as stated so that we can proceed without any delay. Get me informed once you must have sent it and also as soon as you hear something from them. As you are advised not to release any information regards to this transaction to anybody else even your close friends or bank without informing me first. As I will like the bank here first open communication with your bank NOT you telling them about this inheritance first please take note. Please notify me immediately you forward the application to the bank here by fax. +34-91-13-11-788 is very important.

The fax number belongs to a Madrid telephone line. I don't have a skipe line or anything. How can I send a fax? The guy will know that I'm also in Madrid already....

My first idea is not to sent anything and yet insist that I have done everything by the book. My second idea was to sent several totally black pages so the fax toner would be wasted... Twisted Evil

Well, in the meantime, I will befuddle the whole thing a little...
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you are doing no more work than the lad...

A) tell him that faxes are archaic, nobody uses them any more.

B) If you really want to fax, google "free online fax" and you will find several alternatives that allow you to fax from your computer instead...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, piece of advice taken.

I wrote them this:

Quote:

Dear Sirs,

I have been trying to send the information over and over to the Madrid's bank fax number and the whole thing would not take our fax.

Anyway, sending faxes is so 1980s. I mean this is the 21st century. I am getting very frustrated. My superiors at the desk has told me off severely for using the business fax for hours during days. And the document will not come through.

What's going on?

Please, be so kind to get in contact with them and have them provide you with a email so I can get the information privately. You as a big city, important lawyer should get them to put their act together.

Best Regards,

K. M.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have a video camera, why not start setting this chap up for meetings in easy landmarks, make sure he's wearing a carnation, then be a total tourist with a friend, filming everything, get him nice and clear, get some nice hi-res digital stills too, all good stuff to offer to the Guardia Civil alongside your scammer diary.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic