SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uk based adoption agency based in LA!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Ben
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Originally stolen by me from surplus letters thread.

Mr James Mart1ns in black, my replies in green, comments in red.
(18/09/2008)
Quote:
Hello honest people
My name is james mart1ns and i work for the uk deaf government..in
manchester .i will really love to pass this information to all good and
the honest one that is really willing to take good care of 3 years old
girl and 4 years old boy that .Their mother and father came from unknown
area and they live in uk..in 3 months ago their parents died and they left
the some of 3million pounds in their account.and when u convert into u s
dollars its about 6.5million dollars.the 2 deaf kids are in the uk
hospital were doctor benedict is taking good care of them cus they were
involved in the accident that happen, to God be the glory that they were
not dead like their parents.we shall love a good honest deaf or woman who can accept the 2 kids and take good care of them and after 2 months the uk government will always come to check after them..and such that person will be given the 3million pounds to take good care of the kids.Please write me back if u are intrested so that we can contact the bank that whole the money as soon as possible and also contact the uk government so that they can sign and agreed the kids to go with u and the money..pls contact me as possible in this email
[email protected] or [email protected]
from the table of 3625 S. Douglas Ave lot 9 Springfield, IL 62704 phone +447031898736

Dear Mr James Mart1ns,
I have just received this mail. Is it correct that I can adopt some deaf children and have some money as well?
This would be great because I am deaf as well and I live on my own and it would be great if I had some company.
Please do let me know as soon as possible. This is very exciting news.

Paul Tergei5t.

(19/09/2008)
Quote:
hello
i sent you the kids pictures okay hope you like them
i wait to hear from you soon okay about the kids thanks james
this is our website www.adoption.com
i wait to hear from you soon thanks
He included some pictures obviously ripped off the net somewhere which I won`t show here.

They are nice looking children. Are they well behaved. How old are they?
Can you tell me if they have both had the new government adoption tattoo done yet?

Paul Tergei5t.

hello
the kids are in this address
153 Aspen Square, Apt 20 Denham Springs, La 70726
to adopt them i would need your full name and address
the kids are 6 years old twins yes they are from the government i wait to hear from you soon thanks james

Yep, he is stupid. He`s from uk adoption and the kids are in the USA, and they are 6 year old twins. They`ve aged a fair bit since his first e-mail! I think I confused him with my government tattoo comment, which is good as I haven`t a clue where I was going with that.

My word, you have a rather large catchment area there.
Have you met the children yourself. Are they nice and well behaved? If they are too noisy it will get on my nerves.
Please write back soon with the details, and I will send my address to you when I am happy that they are the children I want.
I may be away on a trip over the weekend, but I will reply to you early next week.
Paul.

Wonder if he notices my noisy children comment - I am deaf after all.

Nope! He very subtlety leads me into the upfront payment mode.

(22/09/2008)
Quote:
hello
the kids are happy and healthy
the kids are with me in the address i gave you okay
the kids are smart kids okay
this is the address they are with me
153 Aspen Square, Apt 20 Denham Springs, La 70726
you wil pay 700 dollas to this name and address okay
name patric1a adam
address 153 Aspen Square, Apt 20 Denham Springs, La 70726
western union 700 dollas
i wait to hear from you soon
do you have yahoo messanger let both chat
[email protected]

Mr James Martians;

Why do you want money. I thought you were sending me money with the children. I do not understand. Why do I need to pay money to someone called Patricia when your name is James Martians. Are you really a girl, or do you dress up as a girl at weekends and call yourself Patricia?
Do you wear stockings when you dress up. Do you have any pictures of yourself dressed up. Please let me know.

Yours with love;
Paul (Pauline).

hello
you pay 700 dollas for the transfer of the kids and application fee of the kids okay
this is my pictures okay
patric1a adam is the accountant she is incharge of all payment

He`s not answering my questions. He also sent me pictures again obviously ripped off of the internet of “himself”, a nicely suited Caucasian man. I think I might ask for proof that it is actually him.

They are very nice pictures of you but I wanted to see you in girls clothes. Please send some pictures of you in girls clothes. I bet you look very nice.
Paul.

(23/09/2008)
Quote:
are you mad do you think this is a game?

Dear Mr Martian;
No I am not mad and I do not think this is a game. I was only asking. If you won`t send me those sort of pictures I do understand. I know some people are not comfortable with their sexuality, but don`t worry I will not judge you.
Anyway, just take the fees you need from the money you have there for me. I tell you what Mr Martian, take an extra $500 for yourself as you have been so helpful. So that is $1200 in total.
Can you tell me when the money and the children will be ready for collection please.

Paul Tergei5t.

i let you know that you pay 500 dollas 1st before any transaction okay

Look Mr Martian, are you stupid or something? You told me you wanted $700 and I said just take it out of my fund that you have for me.

Now you are asking for $500. What is going on. Are you really serious about this deal or not. I think you want to keep the money and the children for yourself don`t you?

You keep changing your mind how much you want. Is it $500 or $700? Just take it out of my fund you have there you thicko, then I will come and collect the children.

Now when can I collect the children and the money. Answer me properly this time or I will think you are messing me about.

You have made me angry now. Grrr.

Paul Tergei5t.

sorry i amde a mistke there it should be 700 dollas
i told you that the kids money is with the government
i cant touch it or you cant
you have to pay thre 700 dollas
you cant remove it from the kids money you are greed
the money is not yours you cant remove it from the kids money

Dear Mr Martian;

I see now. Why did you not tell me that in the first place. If you explained yourself properly then I would understand. Why do you say I am greedy. I do not understand. I thought you said the money was with the children and was mine. All I was trying to do was make life easier. I feel very upset that you have called me greedy. I am not greedy. How can I be greedy when you told me the money was mine. You apologise now or I will not carry on with this. I have also been contacted by someone called Solomon Kalou offering me two orphans and some money, and he has not called me greedy. He is a nice man who explains things properly and does not wear girls clothes like you. You say sorry now for calling me greedy.

Paul Tergei5t.

look if you wana do this let go with it
if you dont want it then drop it

Course I want to go with it but you were rude. Say sorry for not explaining yourself and I am ready. Let me know soon so that I can contact Mr Solomon and tell him I am sorting it out with you.

Paul.

look if you want this transaction go and send the 700 dollas

I told you I will when you say sorry you miserable tart.

(24/09/2008)
Quote:
okay i am very sorry okay

Dear Mr Martian;
Thank you. I accept your apology. Just don`t be rude again. I will tell Mr Solomon that I am dealing with you now. Can you explain how you would like your money. Please answer the following questions.
Is a cheque ok or would you prefer cash?
When do I get the money. Sorry, I mean children.
Do I need to come to you to collect them?
Please answer these questions as soon as possible.
Please do not worry if I do not reply to you until next week because I have to go to Paris for a few days. But I will sort it out next week.

Paul Tergei5t.

hello
we only accept western union okay
send the money to this name and address
name patricia adam
address 153 Aspen Square, Apt 20 Denham Springs, La 70726
western union 700 dollas
we only accept western union

I get the feeling he wants paying by Western Union. As you can see he answers just one of my questions. I am annoyed now, but I will have to wait until Monday as I am away.

(29/09/2008)
Quote:
Dear Mr Martian;
Are you sure you want this money? Because I asked you to answer three questions and you only answered one. If you do not really want me to send the money then just tell me and I will do business with someone else.
Let me ask you the questions that you did not answer again as you are too stupid to answer them the first time.
1. When do I get the children.
2. Do I have to come to you to collect them.
I do not understand why you find it so difficult to do things correctly. Surely you took the government mental exam?
Please sort your shit out and when you answer my questions properly then I will send your money.
Paul Tergei5t.

hello
when you pay the 700 dollas you wil get the kids in 3 days okay
i james martins will bring the kids to you okay
i mean to your house

Mr Martian;
Thank you for your swift reply, it is good to have someone as professional as you to deal with.
I have had a cunning plan. I need to go to USA on business in two weeks time and I will be quite close to you. Shall I pick the children up from you to save you a trip. That will be exciting. What do you think?
Paul.

hello
go and make the payment now before anything

Ok, but you have not answered the question AGAIN. Let me repeat it for you again. CAN I PICK THE KIDS UP WHEN I COME TO AMERICA IN TWO WEEKS TIME.
I am shouting because you obviously have difficulty hearing me. Are you deaf as well? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU DUCKHEAD.
If you carry on like this I will start dealing with Mr Solomon Kalou on his deal instead because he still writes to me.
Paul.

yes you can come in to week to america and get them okay
enough with this question go and send the money now

And then, five minutes later…

you have onlt today to send the money when today is over i will not answer your question again bye
i stop calling me duck head

(30/09/2008)
Quote:
Mr Martian;
Sorry but I went over to Western Union to send your money yesterday but they said I needed a security question and answer and I did not understand because I have never used Western Union before. I have made up a question and answer and I hoped that was ok with you. They said I then had to give you a number so you could collect it.
I was going to ask you if the question and answer were ok, but it looks like I am too late now. I was going to go back today and send the money.
I am really disappointed that I am too late, but do not worry because I will send the money to Mr Solomon Kalou because he has 2 children for adoption as well.
Paul Tergeist.

look if you are sending the money use any security text question and answer okay
i belive we both forget this transactions bye

I am trying to send you money but you are rude all the time. I do not know how you managed to get a government job with your attitude. Why do you want to forget this transaction?

That`s it until now. Hopefully he will not disappear as he is very amusing, and it has to be said, a few chips short of a butty.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work...Very Happy

If he disappears you can always rebait him from another fakey email address with a different character. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. I'm glad somebody grabbed him.

The first address he used (Springfield) is real I believe. It's a mobile home park. Thought that was an interesting choice for an address.

Wonder if he got in from someone's previous scam victim?

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this same lad, and I chatted with him in yahoo chat, and please be aware that this duckhead is EXTREMELY lazy. I told him i could not send him money until he took a personalized photo and filled out secuirty forms. I have forms that I sent him, so if you want them to send to him, let me know, as he told me he has never heard of anything in his life about secuirty forms.

I have him 2 choices to make, and he did not like either option, so we ended our transaction, with no burn at the end.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic