SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto-chop modality available (Now with DIY!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev Clement explains Charles Soludo to me-
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Pls thanks for your concern.sir, Do not make any payment to mr soludo, i dont no him and i dont have any contact with him, Dont allowed him to decieve you.that is fraud pls, Dont throw away the money you have for the orphans. Dont contact them again pls.That CENTRAL BANK e-mail ([email protected]) is a fraud. they is know way central bank of nigeria will request you to send them $10.000 and let me tell you the governor of central bank of nigeria his name is prof chukwuma charles soludo. people are using his name for fraud.

Rev. Clement Chukwuyem Egwudiuzor

He also forwarded a copy of a very insulting e mail he got from Mr Soludo.The dumb bastard actually thinks that because the dolla chop wan't his fault,my church should send him $10,000 more.They will-but he must go to Benin to get it Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Laughing

*Update* Lad doesn't like my work and has spoofed my address. I'm about to give him a taste of his own medicine. This one is a job scammer: .

Have at him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Sir. I believe your mail was well-received. Lad has mailed me three times today and is trying to raise me on Yahoo chat as we speak (I'm ignoring him Laughing ). Here is his explanation of what is going on:

Quote:
You do not understand what is going on.They are scam.They have stolen our money.They are just trying to talk like they are real people However,Do not honor any email from anybody other than me and from this email address if there is going to be any change i will let you know before the change takes effect.We have lost $4000 from you and we do not want this to happen again.I am still not happy with you and the way you have handled things.

Then 15 minutes later, this mail came in:
Quote:
Once again.Beware of M.G0mer and Mr B3ll0.They are scam.Dishonor every mail comig from them from now on.Ok.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Running through them now.

"M4rty": Your lad says he has tracked your money and that I am a thief. He copied me on the email. I sent him something back, a bit nasty that basically tells him that he's my bitch.

Thats one of my lads he has been waiting a long time for his $300 or thereabouts...which one was it BTW?

Got this reply from one of them too...

Quote:
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR SENCE I GAVE YOU INFORMATION AD YOU GO AND PAID TO FAKE PEOPLE YOU ARE MAKING MISTAKE AD LOOSE THAT FUND I DONT KNOW ANY MR BELLOW OK SO BETTER SED THE MONEY OR WE CA GO AHEAD AND DIVERT THE FUND WE GIVE YOU TODAY OR YOU CALL ME NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION +229 9399 2755 .THAT MR BELLOW IS NOT FOR REAL AND DONT EVER TELL ME TO CONTACT HIM BECAUSE I GAVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU EED TO SEND THE MONEY

WE CAN OLY RECIVED THE FUD WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW OR STOP CONTACTING ME OK

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr A1exandra C1ack of the UN was somewhat icy:

Quote:
I wish to inform you to that when you done with your friend Mr Ge0ffr3y B3ll0 please do come and tell us your testimony, of course the UN is a waste of time, sorry about that please proceed wit those that will help you get your fund, as that is what this whole idea is based.

Captain Mal was breezily dismissive:

Quote:
Honesty and candor from the United Nations - who'd have thunk it?
Have a nice day, Mr C1ack.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Paula": I just sent you an email you can forward to your mugu. I'm sure he'll lose his arrogant attitude once his dollar is officially chopped. I think you can go with the secure transfer after that. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks sir scam a lot!
I just forwarded your email to the good barrister, and bcc'd you.

I imagine he'll be in a really bad mood when he reads my email. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burning lads can be very gratifying, and most often hilarious. I find that it's most often better to let them think they've never been led along at all. Makes it easier for the next baiter to string them along on something else. After a couple insult packages even a lad begins to see a pattern, and starts to be wary.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh we're not burning these lads. At all.

*Edit: Who sent me one in French? I can barely read it. Thank G-d I took some Latin in high school. I sent him an insult script back with a pretty crude picture.

Also a wants me to call him. I told him I didn't waste phone credits on small boys like him.

"Jay": I just sent your lad a script back and a "payment slip" attachment that should get to him if he's superstitious.

maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Oh we're not burning these lads. At all.

Oh..my mistake. I have been away for too long. Someone care to explain what exactly chopping lads is and why it's different than burning them? I'm genuinely interested. Cause if someone has developed a modality of unleashing a torrent of insults on a lad that does not spook them, then count me in!...lol

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maxx you may want to read g0mers mass bait of lotto lads and the autochop threads to find out more.
Mr G0mer and the G0merboiz have been chopping lads dollas all over africa

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maxx, basically we work a lad for a month or two, get him to the stage where he thinks he's going to get paid, and then his dollar gets chopped.

Dolla chop is when another lad, real or imaginary, swoops in to take the other scammer's money. It is a very real threat to scammers everywhere. He Who Shall Not Be Named is the master of that in real life.

Needless to say, it gets a lad very spooled up and very paranoid when he has "worked" so hard to get paid and then it all goes wrong. Laughing

maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! now I see! Yes yes He Who Shall Not Be Named is a master at that, though he usually chops more than dollars. Yes that does piss a lad off when money gets...re-routed. Thanks for clearing that up for me...gonna take awhile to dust off the baiter part of my brain.

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another satisfied customer:
Quote:

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night I got an idea of how to chop lad's dollars with very little effort and getting bank accounts to kill at the same time.

How do I do this, you might ask? Very simple actually, so simple, a caveman can do it. So that's right up my alley because sometimes I'm almost as lazy as the lads themselves. Surprised

I don't suggest this for beginners but if you really want to put a lad over the edge, here's how you do it.

1. Hit the reply button on your email of the lad asking for the payment.

2. Bungle their auto-populated reply-to email address. (@yahoo.com becomes @yah00.com, etc.)

3. Paste the email addresses of 300-400 lads into your BCC field (only do this if you've set up your account to where it's allowed send that many).

4. Play with dates, times, currency, numbers and whatever else you want to in the email that you're "replying to".

5. Send the following. Note: this is just an example.

Quote:
Dear Reverend T1tus,
I want toconfirm that I have made the first instalment of $25,000 using the bank account details for Linda MXXXX that you supplied. I feel much more secure using a bank account, especially after the incident with Mr. B#ll0 and Mr. G0m3r.

I am ready to make a second installment of $50,000 to the same account or do you wish me to pay it into another account ? If I do not receive fresh details from you within 24 hours I will use the same bank account as before.

Thanks,

H0ward

6. The email that I "replied" to had their bank account in it. It makes it look like the accidental recipient of the email got really lucky and came in right at the receiving phase. Alot of lads will give up their bank details at this point. They'll also email from a new address, trying to look like the "real" recipient of the email and even steal the original lad's format.

7. Once you get their email back, thank them for the information and inform them that you made the payment. However, this time, CC your original lad on the email. Now, you've just set two, ten or even possibly a couple hundred lads against each other and the original lad in a bitter feud over non-existent money.

8. Sit back, pop open a beer and watch the chaos ensue. This lad has given me four bank accounts for his fake church, 3 of which I believe belonged to a older lady in Texas who may or may not have known what was going on. Fourth account was in China and was sent to Alan, as were the 3 previous ones. I have sent on about 15-20 new bank accounts to Alan in the last couple of days using this and more are likely on the way.

Hope this helps.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice modality, Sir!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. Fedex Courier doesn't seem too happy with Mr. Bello Laughing

Quote:
SORRY FOR YOUR SELF YOU HAVE LOOSE YOUR PACKAGE YOU TELL BELLO TO COME AND INSTULT THIS COMPANY PLEASE FOR YOUR INFORMATION DO NOT CONTCAT US AGAIN .UNTILL WE FINISH WITH THAT SCAM BELLO YOU THINK YOU TRUSTED HIIM. HE IS A REALY THEIF AND FRAUDLENT

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops? I think she's really angry at Godfrey:

J00l13t n0rm@n wrote:
TELL YOUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT TO F*** OFF, THE WESTERN UNION ALMOST ARREST ME WHEN I AND THE REVEREND FATHER WENT TO PICK UP THE MONEY YESTERDAY, ITS SHOWS THAT THE MONEY WASNT SENT TO SPAIN AND I WAS LUCKY JUST BECAUSE I AM A REFUGE, IF NOT FOR THAT I WHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE POLICE YESTERDAY.. I AM SO MAD AT YOU FOR DOING SUCH...

Naughty, Naughty, you guys almost got her arrested Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G0dfrey (or G0bfrey as Cammy writes it) might have annoyed a couple of Burkinans. The Banker Lad wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU MADE ANY PAYMENT FORWARD US THE PAYMENT SLIP AND ALSO WHO IS MR BELLO AND ALSO LET ME SEE THE TRANSFER SLIP

Cammy was her usual feisty self:

Quote:
G0bfrey Be11lo is your Reconciliation Director, duh-brain - and probably the only one there who knows what the fuck he's doing!
"IF YOU MADE THE PAYMENT" - don't try that crap on me! I sent it, and I'd like to know why you're trying to fuck me over. Since I don't have a scanner, I can't supply the slips; talk to G0bfrey Be11o. Maybe if he speaks really slowly you'll understand.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freudian slip in the header...

Quote:
BANK OF AFRICA
AUDIOT AND TELEX DEPT
DATE 1/10/08
SIR/MADAME
IF YOU CANT PROVIDE THE SLIP I WILL CANCEL THE TRANSACTION/
MY G0DFREY BELL0 IS NOT WORKING IN OUR OFFICE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT WRONGLY FOR YOUR INFORMATION .
GOOD DAY
MR BEN JUB4N

Sand Timer x 7
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This auto-chop modality is really driving my pet crazy Smile

J00l13t n0rm@n to character#1 wrote:
Make thunder fire your father. You will die and your cops will be eaten by vulture in that 9ja. I bet u, u go suffer die for trying to pull your four father´s leg... Make me call u why ur papa no fit call.

J00l13t n0rm@n to character#2 who hasn't done anything wrong yet wrote:
make thunder fire u
Mad man. Na ur papa u want use play.
I am not interested.

I'm wondering who else is baiting her seeing her self-destruct on possible magas Smile I hope she's sending this nonsense to other victims who are having trouble getting payments to her.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent that "audiot" Ben Jub4n a slap:

Quote:
For starters it's G0bfrey, not Godfrey, you duh-brain, you should know who your own people are!

Secondly, you're a bank, so go ask the NAB and they'll tell you I sent it! By Skadhi's bow, what do you think the internet's for - or telephones? I'm sure the NAB will find the time to talk to you if you bother to call them.

What kind of cowboy outfit are you if you can't think of that?

If he writes again, I'll cc Mr Gob- I mean, Godfrey on the reply.

Sand Timer x 7
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great job.!

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are having fits. I'll post up some of their angry rants to the chopper later.

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kind of need the number for the initial chop message. Can someone please PM it to me?

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic