SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ True, but I just rechecked their life insurance policy, and it only pays out if they are 100% dead.

The kids are so looking forward to bowling after Sunday services, and it would be a shame to take that away from them. Is there any way you can convince them to remain dead?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible. We'll ask them if they have any objection to remaining dead, but if they decline, would it help at all for us to haggle over the percentage of life left in them? Check with the insurance provider if the percentage of death is in any way proportionate to the worth of a policy that's been paid out. I'd hate to have to return it all. I bet I could at least get them down to about 20% alive.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I dunno. Is it time to introduce the Insurance representative into this bait to find out just how dead/alive the lads are?

It's starting to look more and more like our church bar is going to be stocked with cheap liquor instead of the good stuff.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'll alert the lads to the situation, and see if they'd mind either simply being dead, or lowering their life percentage. After that, if they decline to die, we'll have the adjuster come in to verify whatever percentage of death I manage to get them to agree to. Obviously, there will be forms.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, but be sure and tell them that we've already got a really nice dedication plaque ordered (maybe someone could photoshop one up). Maybe that could convince them to remain dead.

And for godspower sake tell them to get back in touch with Bamb1 Wo0ds! She thinks that since they died right when she started that she is somehow to blame!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually it's Cammy's fault.

Cammy got Mel1nda put in jail, which led to Bamb1 taking up Mel1nda's role and doubtless causing the usual problems with a change of staff.

So blame Cammy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prof,

Maybe they simply need to have an old fashioned revival right there in Chad. They could easily recoup enough money to go back home -- or better yet offer services in Abeche.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I just noticed the subject line of Miracle's last mail is "We are 100% Alive". Isn't being alive/dead one of the few things in life that is either one or the other, with no real gray areas? I mean, can someone be 10% dead?

After all that happened to Abamu's brother, The Leg I believe his name was, maybe he ended up having to have it amputated. Then, couldn't we say he was technically 10% dead?

And since the miraculous ones are having such a great time in Ndjamena, shouldn't they move on to some other location to start spreading the TWAT there? If they don't have a bit TWAT following in Ndjamena by now, then they really don't seem to be working the TWAT that much.
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the "Reverends" Miracle and Andrew are now 100% alive and have so much time on their hands; It would be such an inspiration for the local heathens if they built the "Monument" as provided for in the TWAT churches publications? Imagine the flocks that would come to be converted?!? Rolling Eyes

- Ralph Hodgson
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of the Ood wrote:
Then, couldn't we say he was technically 10% dead?

well technically it may be more like 20%

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080810164247AAFmLM4
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if we're going to get really technical about it, we should probably factor in the fact that all these guys are completely brain dead. So, since we're determining the amount of death they've suffered based on muscle percentage, and they clearly have 0 muscle above the neck, that's going to bump up the percentages of their lower extremities. So now, our legless lad has to be at least 30% dead.

On the plus side, that means any of the lads can be beheaded, and by our calculations they're still 100% alive. I think I've just solved some of the ethical questions that have been raised before. Who ever said Math wasn't useful? Cool
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Was the amputation above or below the knee? Makes a difference, you know. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
RunLeftStinky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing how Miracle is still reverend and is 100% alive, shouldn't he head to TWAT temple in Abeche for annyal halloween (christmas) prayers and celebrations?
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we could get them to Abeche, trust me, we would have. They are residents of N'Djamena now. I love that they do nothing all day. Laughing

Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that they do nothing all day. Laughing

I imagine you sympathize, as, as far as I can tell, you also do nothing all day.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, but I do nothing on Maui. I always imagine it being a bit different than Chad, but I have no clue. Everyone here does nothing but dodge fruit and count bennies on the beach all day. Maybe they don't have it bad. Confused

Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no clue.

Now there's a point on which we can all agree.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least I only dodge fruit, and stay clear of the low-hanging variety. Rolling Eyes << Yes, a rolley.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
i bring my friend over. he come here from UK . he is slightly out of it but he loves the idea of us three going down on each other. no one else will have hijjm but I tell him we show him a good time.

The whole thing reads well up until the word "friend".

Truth is, this wouldn't be anything we haven't done in RL already, would it jojo?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Master of the Ood wrote:

Then, couldn't we say he was technically 10% dead?

Try 18%, based on what Hospital Burns Unit says.
eleven parts of the body each represent 9% of the total
Head
Upper back, Lower back
Chest, stomach
Left arm, Right arm
Left leg front, Left leg rear
Right leg front, Right leg rear.

And the other 1%....... Well, you figure it out....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Left leg front, Left leg rear
Right leg front, Right leg rear.

I don't know anybody with front or rear legs - at least not human anybodies.

Do they mean upper and lower? In which case, which part contains the knee? I'm just curious. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
PotatoPuff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Not really. They just mean that the front of the leg (hip to ankle) is %9and back of the leg (butt to ankle) is %9. One whole leg = %18
The palm of your hand (including fingers) = %1.5

I am an old burn nurse, that's how I know so much about burn percentages.

eta: extra detail
czm137
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't being alive/dead one of the few things in life that is either one or the other, with no real gray areas?

Looks like someone needs to see The Princess Bride.... "There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
ucantbserious
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I just finished reading all 145 pages. You guys and gals rock! You are an inspiration for all that I truly hope to be one day. I consider this my second job and one I take seriously. You've taught me so much. Now, time to find that mentor... BAIT ON!!!!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I just opened myself up to two more proteges to scare off, so jump in line. Sorry I'm the one out of the group you got stuck with, but run fast to the mentor thread and tell Cherrie I sent you. She'll hook you up with the best of the worst. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic