SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A very informal Lawyer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is supposedly my lad's French (lesbian) lawyer Maître M@rie M@deleine Longville (shouldn't she be a Maitresse Shocked ?) I wanted a copy of her certificate calling her to the Bar, not a picture of her in a bar Evil or Very Mad

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it's her holiday snaps from Martinique a few years back too! The flower is a nice touch.

Still, if the deal doesn't go ahead, you can always join her for cocktails, she seems a game girl.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game? I thought she looked bloody miserable. And for the purposes of this bait I'm a gay Cher impersonator anyway.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)

Last edited by solomongrundy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're baiting in french?
I think he got confused with the words Smile
Anyway we say Maître for women also.
It's a pity tineye is down today, I'd be curious to know where's the photo from...

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Is that like putting "Esq." after American lawyers' names, male and female?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bertrand79,
No, I'm baiting in English but my Côte d'Ivoire lad's first language is French, I think.
And I was reminded of an old movie with Gérard Depardieu, I definitely remember a maitresse being in that. The lovely Bulle Ogier IIRC Wink

Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I see Wink
We say Maître for lawyers, you mean the other meaning Smile
You can confuse him a lot !

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In France French, titles are always masculin except for nobility titles.

It is Madame le professeur, le ministre, Maitre, etc...

But Jerome is the native French speaker you should trust me answer only if he agrees with me...
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Exactly Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic