SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not tonight Josphine, I'm grouting the bathroom tiles...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Meet Josphine. She's posing in her bathroom with her extensive shoe collection and tiling that would make Roy Cropper blush. Plus a nasty damp patch that needs investigating. Shocked

The seats up. I think she's a ladyboy!

Quote:
MY Dearest
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is ( josphine....)
i am from ivory coast in west africa Presently i am residing in
the refugee camp here in dakar senegal as a result of the civil war
going on in my country.I am 22 years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father( Dr Wiliam Matine ) was the personal advicer to the
former head of state( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked
our house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother.
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near
by country Senegal where i am living now.
Please I will like to know more
about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
I have alot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.
think about me.
and send me your picturs

[email protected]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome mate, the bathroom of anyone's dreams! As you say, Roy will sh*t a brick when he sees that damp patch and the tiling. He'll be round there with his tub of grouting before you can say "Topps for tiles!"

I hate these ones, they always start out with the romance angle and by email 3 (at the latest) they've gone for the refugee camp / fathers funds angle. No fun at all.
I'm making it a priority soon to push one of these towards a romance only bait.. at leat one of them must have a bit of imagination. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She looks remarkably well fed, for a refugee, and those "damp patches" can be tricky bloody things to deal with.

So are you offering her up, for attention, or is she/he/it a work in progress.

On another subject, how do you post a picture on here, I can't find a picture loading [browse for link] section, in the reply section. or do I need to subscribe to activate it.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Please feel free to have a go at "her."

To post a picture, upload it to a free hosting site - I use Photobucket. Highlight the {IMG] box in Photobucket. Paste it into your post here. Untick the "Disable BBCode in this post" (second box down) before posting.

Maximum size of pics posted on here should be 600 pixels. I use shrinkpictures.com to resize any large images.

As you probably already know, we overwrite any images that lads could potentially recycle(especially passports) with the word 'FAKE' or some such.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic