SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigeria is on Vacation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just FYI:

Quote:
Got your Email and the new email address has been noted. I will advise you to be careful where you register and open your mail boxes for security reasons and make sure that there is no confidential information left in that mail box.

As it stands now you just have to bear the loss its one of those things that happen on the internet expecially when not careful because there are alot of people on net now who are specialized in stealing. We are still yet to get the payment as I have said previously..

As it stands now I advise you to hold on with any payment whatsoever for the time being due to the Islamic celebration which takes place today and tomorrow tuesday and follow by Nigeria's Independence day coming up on wednessday this means that western union shops and bank down here will not be opened till thursday. I will not want a situation where you will send down the payment today and we will be waiting till thursday before we can confirm it. I have already promised you that your parcel will get to you within the 24 hours after confirming payment.

Note: I shall update and instruct you accordingly when to make the payment.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very bad timing for getting paid.

Its 5 straight bank holidays on that theatre.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FBI keeps EFCC in the dark over N21bn NLNG scandal
By Tunde Abatan, Deputy Editor, Sunday ,and Emma Chukwuanukwu, Assistant News Editor

In spite of claims and moves by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), to try those involved in the scam in the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) projects, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is yet to have any information on the identity of those involved to aid its investigations.

advertisement

Spokesman for the anti corruption agency, Femi Babafemi, said the only information the agency has is the affidavit sworn to at the United States court on the issue.

He said that the FBI has so far failed to furnish it with information that could help the EFCC investigate those Nigerians involved. "We can't investigate without knowing those involved," he said.

He told Sunday Independent on phone on Thursday that until the agency gets the required information from the United States and probably the Nigerian government, it would be difficult for the EFCC to do anything which could aid the investigation.

His words: "At the appropriate time the agencies would involve the EFCC and it is then that we could move in if our involvement is desired by the parties involved."

Informed sources close to the NLNG told Sunday Independent that the United States investigators are insisting that the names of the Nigerian officials would not be released until the Nigerian government shows sufficient interest in the case and in their prosecution.

It was learnt that the large-scale fraud started during the regime of late General Sanni Abacha, continued in the tenure of Abdulsalami Abubakar and ended during the Olusegun Obasanjo presidency, a period of 10 years- 1994 to 2004.

The U.S government investigators have already filed their findings under seal at a U.S. District Court in Houston Texas where the affidavit referred to by the EFCC showed that these Nigerians and their foreign collaborators siphoned N21 billion ($180 million) from the Treasury through the Liquefied Natural Gas trains and projects valued at N696 billion ($6 billion).

Although the names of the Nigerian officials who shared in the bribery scandal have not been released by the U.S. government, the stage for the prosecution of their foreign collaborators has been set as the ring leader, one Jack Stanley, an American Oil Company official, has pleaded guilty to the crime.

The source also informed that the American investigators are insisting on high-level involvement by the present government because the bribery scandal involved topmost levels of the Nigerian government officials which started in 1994 and continued till 2004 on the contract awards for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services in the building of the LNG trains.

Top presidency, Petroleum Resources Ministry and the NNPC officials on the one hand and the Joint Venture Oil Partners of the federal government on the other hand, reportedly oiled the fraud machinery.

According to the document before the U.S. court, the investigators got co-operation from France, Italy, Switzerland and the United Kingdom to burst the fraud.

The document contained details of the many deals struck between Jack Stanley and various top Nigerian officials in these countries including his many trips to Abuja, the Nigerian capital city. The seeming reluctance by the presidency in Nigeria to support the prosecution of the officials has frustrated both the U.S. government and the EFCC.

These kind of true stories are what some fraudstars/conmen exploit when trolling for victims.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
These kind of true stories are what some fraudstars/conmen exploit when trolling for victims.

That really shines light on the fact that here in the States we think "How on Earth would anyone believe THAT?" Yet over there, it is so rampant that it is assumed that everyone is on the take therefore it must happen everywhere.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic