SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Outrageous.....can someone help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a usual, run of the mill scam letter. What is disturbing me is that this scammer enclosed pics of a very sick lady, claiming to be this person. It may even be the lady's real named used.

I really don't know what to do about this disgusting exploitation. Maybe someone can deal with this scammer?

Here are the mail and headers, and I can supply the pictures if needed.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.50.8 with SMTP id x8cs183802wfx;
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 04:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.63.19 with SMTP id l19mr4083737fga.77.1222687963372;
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 04:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp21.orange.fr (smtp21.orange.fr [80.12.242.47])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e20si110734fga.1.2008.09.29.04.32.40;
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 04:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 80.12.242.47 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=80.12.242.47;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 80.12.242.47 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User (234.Red-80-59-228.staticIP.rima-tde.net [80.59.228.234])
by mwinf2107.orange.fr (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 8166E1C000A4;
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:32:22 +0200 (CEST)
X-ME-UUID: [email protected]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Seeks Your Assistance
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:34:13 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C2A9A6.53376BE8"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear friend,
Greetings in the name of God my names are Mrs. Linda Hoffman Now undergoing
medical treatment here in Mauella Hospital Birmingham UK. I am married to Dr.
Richard S. Hoffman. We were married for fifteen years without a child. Before
his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less
privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of five million six hundred
and forty thousand Euros (Ђ5,600,000) with a Finance firm presently, this
money is still with the Finance House. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would
not last for the next 45 days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me
most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or
better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund to provide
succour to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating
peace in the universe.

I understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because
I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did
not specify.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,
hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the
Almighty.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do
not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contacts of my Attorney.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the
original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. My
happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to
serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and always be
prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for
this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my
specification herein. Herein are my photos for your perusal.
I await your correspondence to my mail.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Linda Hoffman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is by no means unusual for scammers to make use of the sick and dying to try to defraud people of money.

The NOMA scam involving facially disfigured African children is one that comes to mind, and I have received graphic pictures of burns victims from Africa, and another one that we set on was using the picture of a sick and dying baby to try to obtain money, and we discovered that the baby had actually died some time back.

This type of scammer is well worth baiting to hell and back, apart from it being a despicable abuse of a sick or dead person, it could also be received by children or young people who may have difficulty handling the subject matter.

If you can disassociate yourself from your feelings of disgust it is much easier to bait these people effectively, and that's not always easy.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not very experienced in this type of thing, but I think this is a bit different.

These pics look like they were taken from someone's album (?) and are probably quite recognizable to many people.

If this link isn't okay to add, just delete it: (Nothing graphic) THere's another pic of this lady lying in her hospital bed.

Link no worky anyway, its to your email, not a hosted pic. In any event many of us have seen it before, a sick lady in a hospital bed I assume. No need to post it, we get the picture, as it were. - RC
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what good it will do, but I found the link relating this story.

- Ralph Hodgson

Last edited by Grumpy_Oldman on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As has already been said, this is actually used quite a bit. Many of us here have probably already seen the exact, or very similar pictures, that you're describing. It is absolutely despicable. Please don't post them, as that just further exploits the person in the pictures.

Bait away and make the scammer suffer.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, we've seen the photos. Just bait away at this lad.

Lads stoop to all sorts of levels, so never be surprised at who they will claim to be, or whose photos they will use. Disabled people, sick people, it's all fair game for a scammer.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grumpy Oldman, those are the pics I got.

I'm a really lousy baiter (not a Master Baiter like some here!) Laughing

I hope someone can take on this scum sucker.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a really lousy baiter

Right, just because you have a heart and can't believe(yet) how low they will go to get the money. They are criminals, white collar ones, but as dirty as they come. Just be happy you haven't seen it all, you have a fresh mind so you can make them pay. Twisted Evil
Good to have you on board and glad you're here to stay, we can use people like you.
Have fun, bait SAFE
Bill2

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angelfish wrote:
I'm a really lousy baiter
I hope someone can take on this scum sucker.

@Angelfish - Something that you do not realize. Every Eater member here is smarter than 95% of the lads. And the collective mind of all the members is 100% smarter than all the lads. We help each other around here, too, so just don't be afraid to jump right in, and ask advice if you have to. Read around the forums for awhile, and you'll get great ideas. Also, please sign up for the mentoring program we have here, if you haven't already. It's really quite excellent. Smile

The stormy seas seem rather calm after you have a couple of baits under your belt. Don't be afraid to lose them, either, as you can rebait from another address, or pick another lad. We never seem to run out of them, unfortunately.

edit: fixed mistakes...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered my assistance. The least I could do .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Every Eater member here is smarter than 95% of the lads.

speak for yourself Wink

But Manuella Hospital Birmingham UK? Even *I* am smarter than inventing something as easily checkable as a hospital in a major city.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MBL - Even a gopher is smarter than a lad! Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got about 40 scam mails saved. I've tried a bit of baiting, but I get so angry at these slimeballs I end up sending them links and docs (explaining that's where I keep my personal information) ranging from the well-known "F**K You" site to nasty pictures.

Only one replied after that, to inform me:

Quote:
My Dear,

I opened the attachment and found out that you are just playing with a servant of God. Anyway, I forgive you because you don't know what you were doing. Sorry, am not a scam as you think.

Whoever you, God save your soul.

Rita

Perhaps with some mentoring, I can learn to do it right!

Thanks for the offers. I'll probably take you up on them.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good I know the feeling ^^ drop Dutchbait a note by PM and he'll get you going alright.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Angelfish,

Don't get many emails from genuine charities, particularly in a catcher account, but the .0000001% chance (perhaps overstated) is why I prefer to play it dead straight until the first mention of WU/MG. Assuming you've got a cheeky scammer here, though, this is gold for a contrite re-engagement.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry. It was a scammer for sure, with the same ol' crap - cancer "problem" and stroke as well, but still able to get on the laptop!

And cheeky indeed to sass me back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
CC:
Subject: Dear in Christ,
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:47:06 +0900 (JST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 3953 invoked by uid 0); 29 Jul 2008 20:47:14 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (192.168.10.37) by mta1-8.us4.outblaze.com; 29 Jul 2008 20:47:14 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (127.0.0.2) by as2-4.us4.outblaze.com; 29 Jul 2008 20:47:13 -0000
X-Ob-Received: from unknown (192.168.8.59) by as2-4.us4.outblaze.com; 29 Jul 2008 20:47:13 -0000
Received: from web3309.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp (web3309.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp [124.83.168.23]) by spf10.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 2F49A1215AF for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com>; Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:47:12 +0000 (GMT)
Received: (qmail 29239 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jul 2008 20:47:07 -0000
Domainkey-Signature: snipped to fix thread blowout -Ima
Received: from [41.202.77.217] by web3309.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:47:06 JST
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-78278848-1217364426=:26306"
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=5.835 required=6 tests=[ADVANCE_FEE_1=0, ADVANCE_FEE_2=1.607, ADVANCE_FEE_3=2.872, FROM_HAS_ULINE_NUMS=0.744, HTML_40_50=0.611, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001]
X-Spam-Level: *****

Show Basic Headers Back To [INBOX]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-2022-jp
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear in Christ,

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Rita Kone from South Africa. I am married to Mr Samuel J. Kone who worked with South Africa embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$2.5 million dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an organization that will use this fund for orphanages, schools, churches, and widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money hence my husband relatives have taken all properties and investments in South Africa and moneys in account in his other accounts living me to die here since I have no child for them. Little do they know that my husband had this sum left and because they care not about me, including the vow I and my husband vowed to God to help these set of people mentioned above, I decided to look for someone honest that will help complete this vow. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord immediately i die. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. Also I don't want my husband relatives to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church/organisation for this same purpose.

Please promise me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply. Remain blessed in the Lord,

In Christ's Holy Love
Yours Sister in Christ
Mrs Rita Kone.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your experience "Angelfish" Unfortunately that is the way of the world. And for these people anything goes to gain an advantage, or obtain sympathy, to achieve there goals of ripping people off.

IF your going to play in there world, you simply have to detach yourself, from reality. and go down to there level, where anything and everything is exceptable. You also have to "be nice" and be sympathetic and understanding to there needs. And as much as you would like to abuse them, that will do no good, there used to that, and they will simply delete your e-mail and move on to the next victim. So be nice,until it's time to be nasty. And the best way to do that is to show interest, an play the game at there level, and keep up the communication as long as possible. Which in some cases is weeks and months. In that way you use there time and that hurts them, when they find there's nothing but a brick wall at the end of all there efforts.

I think you will find, your friend will be getting a lot of attention, after your report on here. Simply stay around and you will read some of the results, before to long.

I think it's time to get the lovely Anglia Bucklebent out of the cupboard,
wake up bitch, there's work to be done..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the sort if thing, you have to learn to knock up, ''Angelfish" if you want to compete with these people. Notice I have ignored all the bits about money and who gets what, when and how

I knocked this out in about 5 minutes and if this doesn't melt the icing on her Christmas cake, nothing else will. but concentrating on the bitch's illness is good for at least a week. Then I'll ask for the photo's again, then we discuss them for another week, and you simply keep dragging it out, and prolong the time when she will eventually get down to actually asking for money, and if she asks beforehand, just forget to answer that and change the subject.

Quote:
Dear Linda Hoffman,
I have just read your story and my heart goes out to you, in your hours of need. what a terrible terrible thing to have happened to you. Firstly you loose your husband, of many years together. Then you find that your poor tormented body is being attacked by a hideous cancer.

Please tell me Linda, may I call you Linda. where is the cancer situated, and are you on any medication to handle the pains in your body.

You will have to excuse me, but I'm finding this hard to handle this sort of situation, and have never encountered this sort of thing before, and am finding it hard to write to someone I don't know, but I am finding as a woman, that I have some compassion for your plight.

I did not view your pictures as it was just too painful for me to handle, but as we get to know each other a bit better, I might request that you forward them to me again. I will direct my preyers to you tonight and every night from now on, and hope that God looks down on you with favour in your hours of need. And hope that you have the strength to reply to my little note of encouragement. O-dear I must stop now, please forgive me, but I simply can't write anymore, as I'm so upset, with your predicament.

With all the best wishes in this world

Anglia Bucklebent...

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
eatsroots
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angelfish wrote:
Don't worry. It was a scammer for sure, with the same ol' crap - cancer "problem" and stroke as well, but still able to get on the laptop!

And cheeky indeed to sass me back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected][snip]

Oh goody. Here I was concerned that some little old lady had gotten caught up in your barrage of insults Cool

weareborg wrote:
This is the sort if thing, you have to learn to knock up, ''Angelfish" [snip]
Quote:

Dear Linda Hoffman,[snip]

Nice. Not sure I have the patience to write that for an initial catch. Does it help to get them off-script quicker or do you get the next part of the script regardless?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to "eaters" eatsroots [and leaves]

Most of these parasites work to the same old script, they will tell you, what they think you want to know, and play the "poor me" thing at every opportunity.
What you have to do is attempt to change the subjects and get them to play your game.. As in my post above... No talk what-so-ever about money, in fact if you hadn't read there speel, you would not know that is what she is after. Now when she gets back to me, she will have to start all over again, and while she's going on about her illness, she can't ask for money. And there also lazy, they want the best return for the least work, So there not going to explain all about there illness, then start again with there lines about obtaining money. They will wait for next time. and the longer you can delay there requests for cash, the longer your bait will last.

just read some of the other baits, and if you read enough, you will see a set pattern emerge. I need money because, I'm sick, my child is sick, I need air tickets, visa's, dog food, cat foot, been robbed, been hijacked, car smash, plain crash, arm fell off, leg died. it just goes on and on. The end is always the same , they want your cash..

Now whatever you do, don't use an personnal details, start fresh with a new e-mail address, and new charature for each bait. Take your time and go through what you have written, before pressing "send" and whatever you do BE SAFE. A good way to do this is with a mentor, to guide your first couple of baits.

Resistance is futile

eatsroots
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy

I'm not new to this, but haven't done it for about 5 years. It seems some of the modalities have changed (fake passports are now a no-no, it seems) and I can't remember lots of discussions on ethics...

I was inspired by a romance scam invite that turned up in my personal email, so a clean profile for here and a clean profile for "Br0ck R0ckw3ll, lonely divorcee and international management consultant" and we're off and baiting.

I find this stuff highly amusing, but I don't really have the imagination (or the time) to be too original so if you see some familiar arcs and memes in my baits you'll know why. Straight baits till I find my feet again.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No talk what-so-ever about money, in fact if you hadn't read there speel, you would not know that is what she is after. Now when she gets back to me, she will have to start all over again, and while she's going on about her illness, she can't ask for money. And there also lazy, they want the best return for the least work, So there not going to explain all about there illness, then start again with there lines about obtaining money. They will wait for next time. and the longer you can delay there requests for cash, the longer your bait will last.

Ahhhh....I see. I have responded to a few other "cancer" scammers, sympathizing with them and telling them how I lost my dear husband the same way BUT I did mention the money right off the bat (assuring them I will of course use it for good causes) but I never got responses that way.

Thanks for the tip. Perhaps it's time for Anglia Bucklebent to make an appearance!

May I use your example as a response?
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad of 6 months just dropped off the earth. I am getting ansy to start a fresh new bail. I just drafted this from a seldom used yahoo baiting account: (will switch back to gmail when he is not looking...it works sometimes)

Quote:
Dear , (is that correct? I can only see your name in your email address)

I received your email and am very concerned for you but I am unable to read the whole email because my email server blocks your message due to it being sent through gmail (what is gmail?). My Yahoo will not allow me to read your messages. Do you have a yahoo or some other email account you can resend the whole email from? I believe I am in a position to help you.

Please, it is my mission in life to help those who ask for help, you did.

Sincerely

If it is ok with you, just tell me when to hit the send button!!!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it!

I really want to see this particular scumbag punished and tortured, but am afraid I'm not good enough to do it.

I hope you will post back the results!
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do, you can count on it. Very Happy

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic