SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook. Right now we've come to an impasse over an invoice for the artwork.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally heard back from the lad.

Lad's email:

Quote:
Hello sweety,
Well first of all i didnt get any western union infro from u.bcos u didnt send it to me... and secondly i dont no anybody by the name B.....well i can see u dont want to help me is okay....thanks for all and be bless ok..
Lad...

My email reply:

Quote:
Hello Lad,
How is M1ke doing now? I don't understand what you mean? I almost missed my flight out by stopping at the Western Union. I'm rattled, and am now am totally confused. I am supposed to be on a flight to Lagos. Now you're saying I don't want to help when I've accepted you as my husband, and M1ke as my son?
I don't know much about B, only what she told me. I've travelled thousands of miles to be with you, and now you say I don't care???
What is going on? I need to know if you are breaking my heart? Give M1ke my love.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
crispy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been iming him on yahoo for the last 3 months. guess what he has no child and his yahoo id is lonelykellyinluv. in fact he informed me that he was mugged on his way to the airport to see me on tuesday. and he suggested that I sleep with my ex-husband to get him the money for him to get out of the hospital. he turned very nasty when I confronted him about being a scammer. Same crap he's been feeding you. I have a picture of him but I don't know how to attach it on here. He's the usual lost his parents in a horrific car wreck and his wife was sleeping with his best friend so he's alone and working to build his art business that his father left him. His twist is that he recently moved to mississippi. no one from anywhere moves to mississippi on purpose. I have reported this guy to anyone that would listen. I never sent him the money so he tried getting me to deliver the money in person so we could get a priest in the hospital to get married.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello crispy - Welcome to Eater. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you didn't lose any money to the lad.

You might want to share your story with our sister site: SCAMWARNERS.COM

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crispy wrote:
His twist is that he recently moved to mississippi. no one from anywhere moves to mississippi on purpose.

LOL_sign

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Roger_Melly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it...just got a big bucket of popcorn for the next installment.

Cheers,
Roger_Melly

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ignored him for the last week as I have been on vacation, an hour ago I got an email asking how I was and where I am I.

Here's my reply
Quote:

Hi Chris,

I am sorry that I haven't written to you sooner but circumstances prevent me from reading my emails as much as i would like you to.

Howard tells me that he is going to buy some of your artwork, that is great news, as I said he buys and sells quite a bit of art and has a great eye for talent..

He laso knows many rich and powerfull people who he sells artwork to.

I am so glad that he is able to work with you.

Well I have spent the last week on vacation with my sister, she is such a good sister.

So Chris, please tell me about your family, I want to know everything there is to know about you.

Well I must go, life is so busy lately and I need to unpack, you can imagine how long that can take when you are in a wheel chair.

I hope to hear from you soonest

Love xxxxx

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this invoice out of our lad. He's also gone to another email address for me as well: [email protected]

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris wants a Safari

Quote:
Hello B,
Well first of all why dont u leave paula out of this if u want to help me,go ahead and why r u always tlking to p about me? secondly im not a Gay and will need by one ok....someone is trying to play on me i dont no will soon fine out and im coming to the camp dont tell anybody ok....keep it to urself ok and if u do.......i will need tlk to u again and u gave me a wrong number..

Chris......
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love safaris. Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@harrya, so don't tell Scarlett. Twisted Evil

Hi, Scarlett. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naa I won't tell Laughing
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been phoning my baiting phone over and over again.
He emailed me with a new address just for us.

He claims that some one hacked his other email, and that him saying he was gay was a joke between him and a friend. Twisted Evil

The friend was supposed to contact me to verify he's just joking. Laughing

The lad just doesn't understand women. Women talk to each other about everything. Our natural curiosity prevents us from keeping silent about matters of the heart. That's what I'm going to tell him anyway.

Hi Titania - Laughing

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like the art dealer to come on to him? Wink

connie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes. Art Dealer. Please do it!!! Come on to him.....too funny.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent our lad this:

Quote:
I'll be on my way down to the bank tomorrow. Do you do any photography? I have a client, Mr. XXXXXX who is interested in some models photographed. He is prepared to wire you $5,000 tomorrow if you are able to pose for him. Let me know and I will furnish you with his email address and the photo requirements.

Just trying to kill some time while our mysterious bank friend does his thing. By the way, the account our lad gave me is a known fraud account. I Googled it and got a couple of hits.

Edit to add:

Bank account is under a fake company account "". First Google listing takes you to a list of known fraud accounts. I have received the same bank account information (acct# 16186001181) from Chris (IP 41.219.223.25) and another lad Jackson (IP 193.219.226.27). Both IPs resolve to Lagos but are different lads, I think both are romance scammers using the same account. I can get Jackson's email for anyone who wants to play with him.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be over for me and the lad. He emailed me today saying if I didn't believe in him, then forget it.

I replied and said some harsh words to the effect he was lazy, and needed to grow up. I asked him if he were a man or a boy wanting everyone to take care of him.

He replied that he didn't need my money, and that I was sleeping around at the camp. He told me never to contact him again.

I replied with:
At least I'm rich, and you are so lazy you will always be poor.
and that he need not worry about hearing from him again.

I feel it's not really over as he'll need money to make money off the art deals. I imagine I'll hear back from him.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been a few emails back and forward I won't bother with but here is an update. BTW all The reference from Scarlett
Quote:
I was sleeping around at the camp
would have a lot to to do with B telling Chris about P and the gardener down by the pool.

He asked for $2k to travel so instead the girls have planed to head to LAgos

Quote:
Hi Chris I checked at the front desk and I would have to go to N'Djamena to send you money. If I have to travel that far I may as well come strait to Lagos. Would you mind if I bring P she is a little let down at the moment. I'll book her into a nice motel. Can you recommend one? I'll check flight times with reception in the morning and get back to you.

Chris
Quote:
Hello B,
U r not listerning to me i told u that im coming over but u want to do things on ur own.......well is up to u............i dont like tlking and u r not listern........im coming over and if we miss each other on the way,i will not be the one to blame........when r u going to send the money if u r dont sending it let me no
Chris.....

B
Quote:
Chris I think you are the one not listening. Did you read my email?
If you have money to come here then do so. I just spent hours trying to work out travel arrangements for P and myself,
and now I read your email. you told me before you had no money to travel so do you or don't you.
That is why I decided to come to you. I was just happy to see you at any place at least Lagos is near the water.
let me know as soon as possible if you are coming here and when you will arrive.
You are a most disorganised and infuriating man sometimes

either way I don't think this will end well [/quote]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's waiting for the funds to come to his bank. I hope he isn't holding his breath. Meanwhile, I referred him to a William that will want photography work done and will pay him well. I intend to have this character be the one that hits on him and then tells him one of the other characters you guys are playing told William that the lad was gay.

That should really set him off.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a far too busy to worry about poor Marge too much, I am getting the odd reply but I like to take things slow, once he starts to realise he is being played (hopefully some time next year Laughing ) I may get a little more of his attention

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ it's nice to think we may have this one snowed under.
From some of his ranting I'm not sure it's not a group. He seems to be online a good part of any day.
Very Happy Maybe that's a good sign.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still messin with him occasionally but he's not leading up to much yet.

Last night he told me he was in Nigeria now and that he's rescued his son from his ex wife. He didn't take the conversation anywhere needing money but I'm guessing that either his son is going to get seriously ill or they're both going to need financial assistance to come to the US. He did tell me that he wanted to bring his son to me and live with me, but I told him I didn't know him well enough to make a commitment like that.

RL is demanding for me as of late, so I'll keep him on the back burner while you guys burn him up for now. Wink

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's ancy for his payment, like a little kid the night before Christmas. I'll break the bad news to him someday that there is no Santa Claus and that I put the lump of coal in his stocking. Meanwhile, I hooked him in from another character and that one is going to question his sexuality. Who here wants me to refer to them as one of the people who told him that he was a gay homosexual?

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam a lot,

My romance character accused him of being gay after she received (not really) a copy of a chat between him and another man. He claimed it was a joke between friends.

He ended up dumping me. Evil or Very Mad You know what they say about a woman scorned. Wink

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was your character's name again? I'll make sure I bring it up. Laughing I have asked him for pictures, of men, in the nude, preferably him. puke

This may turn into a gay romance bait and at some point I'll slap him for liking women. Perhaps we can short-circuit his brain. Did I also mention his dollar is going to be chopped and he will also have to do M.TC.n S3cure?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic